Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 2,721 to 2,740 of 27,917

LeVideoGamer

TheGreatGamer wrote:

TheGreatGamer wrote:

LeVideoGamer wrote:

My hype is kind of dying down, but I still really want it, nothing will effect how much I want it.

They could try to make the images more interesting, but it's better they do this than reveal everything at once. Then we'd just be bored for a year.

When was the last time they announced a character?

Sonic, on October 1st I believe.

Though I'm willing to bet that a character is coming within the next two weeks.

Edited on by LeVideoGamer

http://london.craigslist.co.uk/vgm/4237975235.html
Wii U owners in London, please check it out!

Pootypie

LeVideoGamer wrote:

TheGreatGamer wrote:

TheGreatGamer wrote:

LeVideoGamer wrote:

My hype is kind of dying down, but I still really want it, nothing will effect how much I want it.

They could try to make the images more interesting, but it's better they do this than reveal everything at once. Then we'd just be bored for a year.

Ok then let's bet...

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

LeVideoGamer

TheGreatGamer wrote:

LeVideoGamer wrote:

TheGreatGamer wrote:

TheGreatGamer wrote:

LeVideoGamer wrote:

Ok then let's bet...

It's a figure of speech.

But let's go for it. I propose that the bet is that at least one veteran or newcomer is announced by the 22nd of November.

Pootypie

LeVideoGamer wrote:

TheGreatGamer wrote:

LeVideoGamer wrote:

TheGreatGamer wrote:

TheGreatGamer wrote:

LeVideoGamer wrote:

Ok then let's bet...

It's a figure of speech.

But let's go for it. I propose that the bet is that at least one veteran or newcomer is announced by the 22nd of November.

Hmmm seems like a seasonal fighter then!

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

LeVideoGamer

TheGreatGamer wrote:

LeVideoGamer wrote:

TheGreatGamer wrote:

LeVideoGamer wrote:

TheGreatGamer wrote:

TheGreatGamer wrote:

LeVideoGamer wrote:

Ok then let's bet...

It's a figure of speech.

Bookmark this for future reference

What do you want me to do if I lose? (And no, I'm not paying you! XD)

Pootypie

LeVideoGamer wrote:

TheGreatGamer wrote:

LeVideoGamer wrote:

TheGreatGamer wrote:

LeVideoGamer wrote:

TheGreatGamer wrote:

TheGreatGamer wrote:

LeVideoGamer wrote:

Ok then let's bet...

It's a figure of speech.

pay me $500 please
either way so far, Mario would be my best character in the Super Smash Bros U

Pootypie

LordJumpMad

Ok, you two Gamers need to stop quoting yourself, its killing the thread.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

LeVideoGamer

TheGreatGamer wrote:

LeVideoGamer wrote:

TheGreatGamer wrote:

LeVideoGamer wrote:

TheGreatGamer wrote:

LeVideoGamer wrote:

TheGreatGamer wrote:

TheGreatGamer wrote:

LeVideoGamer wrote:

Ok then let's bet...

It's a figure of speech.

pay me $500 please

I'm in England, so that can't happen. Ha!

Mega Man is definitely my favourite so far. However, I think Marth and Captain Falcon would overtake him as veterans, and if Shulk, Little Mac and/or Takamaru were announced, I'd be a lot more interested in them than MM.

@LordJumpMad We're just having a casual conversation.

Pootypie

LeVideoGamer wrote:

TheGreatGamer wrote:

LeVideoGamer wrote:

TheGreatGamer wrote:

LeVideoGamer wrote:

TheGreatGamer wrote:

LeVideoGamer wrote:

TheGreatGamer wrote:

TheGreatGamer wrote:

LeVideoGamer wrote:

Ok then let's bet...

It's a figure of speech.

pay me $500 please

I'm in England, so that can't happen. Ha!

Mega Man is definitely my favourite so far. However, I think Marth and Captain Falcon would overtake him as veterans, and if Shulk, Little Mac and/or Takamaru were announced, I'd be a lot more interested in them than MM.

Wow we are having a quoting party huh? I can come over to you to take your money
Megaman is definitely my favorite newcomer, I always said he should be in Super Smash Bros

Pootypie

Pootypie

LordJumpMad wrote:

Ok, you two Gamers need to stop quoting yourself, its killing the thread.

Lol, either way, you are 101! You are too old!

Pootypie

Mickey

@LeVideoGamer @TheGreatGamer I'm obligated to remind the both of you that there is a rule regarding quotes. It goes like this:

Do not over quote posts. If a post has more than one quote in it when you are quoting it, remove the one(s) you don't wish to quote.

So, unless you really want to get in-trouble with the moderators of this site, I suggest you two cut it out.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

LeVideoGamer

@Mickey I'm relatively new to the forums, and since it isn't a problem on other websites I've visited, I had no clue. I apologize.

Pootypie

Mickey wrote:

@LeVideoGamer @TheGreatGamer I'm obligated to remind the both of you that there is a rule regarding quotes. It goes like this:

Do not over quote posts. If a post has more than one quote in it when you are quoting it, remove the one(s) you don't wish to quote.

So, unless you really want to get in-trouble with the moderators of this site, I suggest you two cut it out.

wait, it's not allowed? I was just referring to him honestly
sorry, I just don't seem so understandable

Edited on by Pootypie

Pootypie

Mickey

@TheGreatGamer If you want to refer to someone directly, just @mention them. No need for apologies, you just didn't know.

Welcome to Nintendo Life, @LeVideoGamer! Since you're relatively new to the forum, I recommend that (both you, and @TheGreatGamer) check out the community rules as soon as you can. Trust me, it's worth the minute you spend on reading it.

Back On-Topic: I really like that some of the characters are remarkably different from their Brawl versions in terms of aesthetic and gameplay mechanics. Especially Bowser! The dude's finally standing on his own two feet! I hope we get a similar re-tooling for Ganondorf...

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

Pootypie

@Mickey ok thanks

Pootypie

LeVideoGamer

@Mickey Thanks for the link. Some of the rules seem a little restrictive compared to other forums, but the community on the forums seems to be really good.

On topic: Ganondorf really needs to change. It still confuses and amazes me that the most important antagonist of The Legend of Zelda series is a clone of Captain Falcon. Time issues in Melee are understandable, but they should have set time aside to change him in Brawl. If he doesn't change in this game, I feel he will never change. Which would be a shame, because with his Sword of the Sages (or even the one he had in the Melee concept art) and dark magic projectile capabilities, they would be wasting a good opportunity to make him a unique fighter.

Hopefully Falco, Wolf and Lucas can have similar changes to their special moves.

Wheeler

Cool. Quote and quote.

As long as Falco keeps his chain grab.

Wheeler

zoroarkrules25

DestinyMan wrote:

OdnetninAges wrote:

@zoroarkrules25

Gee, that sure looked fun, let me try:

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

There are a few interesting rumors but i can't post them since the 3DS browser sucks and I'm too busy catching em' all. Anyway the gist of them is that k rool will be released when tropical freeze is released, kat and ana work as a duo and are a clone of the ice climbers moveset wise, chrom was going to be in the game, but got replaced by reggie fils amie at the last second due to popular demand and that the game comes out april 1st 2013. Your thoughts?

Actually, besides Reggie, I would love if all of that happened.

I will always be skeptical of any rumor that tries to claim these games will be out earlier than Fall, though. The games are just too huge I think, but I would love to be proven wrong.

I saw decent proof on how it could be possible, i can't find it though sadly, it was about how all the games coming out this month were announced 6 to 10 months ago i believe.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

Wheeler

Okay, new page. Which F-Zero character you want in Smash Bros?

Wheeler

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic