Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 2,701 to 2,720 of 27,917

zoroarkrules25

There are several interesting rumors but i can't post them since my laptop's acting weird. Anyway the gist of them is that dixe kong will be released when tropical freeze is released, chrom and lucina work as a duo and are the most unique moveset wise and that the game comes out may 16th 2013. Your thoughts?

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

zoroarkrules25

OdnetninAges wrote:

I remember suggesting Magnus to some friends, but they were like "Nah... He'd be a clone of Ike..."

Anyway, I'll go with Magnus.

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Urban Champion: Uprising.

No! Only kid icarrius gets the title of uprising. Anyway i would go with magnus, he is basically the nintendo version of cloud.
GOTY!!

OdnetninAges

@zoroarkrules25

Gee, that sure looked fun, let me try:

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

There are a few interesting rumors but i can't post them since the 3DS browser sucks and I'm too busy catching em' all. Anyway the gist of them is that k rool will be released when tropical freeze is released, kat and ana work as a duo and are a clone of the ice climbers moveset wise, chrom was going to be in the game, but got replaced by reggie fils amie at the last second due to popular demand and that the game comes out april 1st 2013. Your thoughts?

lol, just kidding, dude. But seriously, please don't do that again.

Console Usernames: Rc

HIGH QUALITY VIDEO GAME RIPS

"The world is not beautiful, therefore it is."

My Anime List

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

SheldonRandoms

@DestinyMan Daroach should also be added in because............the game needs more mouses.
Untitled

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Pootypie

SheldonRandoms wrote:

@DestinyMan Daroach should also be added in because............the game needs more mouses.
Untitled

I think he has little chance to be able to join

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Pootypie

DestinyMan wrote:

Untitled
"Photo strip of the day. Plant it, water it, and then timber! It's high maintenance but totally worth the effort! It needs tactics like never before."

so I am guessing the villager will be a strategic type

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

GamecubeMan

WingedSnagret wrote:

FishieFish wrote:

Wonder_Mask wrote:

Mickey wrote:

Wonder_Mask wrote:

WingedSnagret wrote:

I know his chances are slimmer then average, but I'm gonna be upset if Ike is cut.

I will giggle like a little schoolgirl if Ike gets cut. Especially if he gets replaced with Chrom, or some magic user. >:3

I'd just be giddy if, on the next Nintendo Direct, Mr. Iwata said "Because of the popularity of 'Fire Emblem: Awakening', we have decided to replace [Ike or Marth.] with Lucina." Why? Because then the Internet would explode and devolve into the sexist wasteland I know it is. And when all is said and done and the streets are on fire, I'll be there to say "I knew it! Even though I've seen the Internet act this way several times before, and it really didn't need reinstatement, I knew the Internet was this bad!"

And then I will laugh.

I'd prefer Micaiah to Lucina, because she would literally be the same as Marth. Micaiah at the least is a magic user, and she had more personality than Lucina. u_u

Costumes maybe.
And they will probably not add Lucina, since the game came out in only 2012 in Japan, and spoilers.

What about Robin (aka My Unit) from Awakening? Think about it, he could have options to use either a sword or a magic tome, plus have a gender swap like Wii Fit Trainer. Kill two birds with one stone. u_u

However that would just add to the growing list of customizable characters...

I saw this one youtube comment on a video for the game's soundtrack (it has almost been a year and the music still hasnt gotten old for me) and the user suggested that Smash Bros 4 should take the avatar you have saved on file and put that specific My unit and put it in the game. Its a really interesting idea but I doubt it will see the light of day.

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

zoroarkrules25

OdnetninAges wrote:

@zoroarkrules25

Gee, that sure looked fun, let me try:

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

There are a few interesting rumors but i can't post them since the 3DS browser sucks and I'm too busy catching em' all. Anyway the gist of them is that k rool will be released when tropical freeze is released, kat and ana work as a duo and are a clone of the ice climbers moveset wise, chrom was going to be in the game, but got replaced by reggie fils amie at the last second due to popular demand and that the game comes out april 1st 2013. Your thoughts?

lol, just kidding, dude. But seriously, please don't do that again.

Lol, it took me a minute to realize what happened there. Honestly I wouldn't mind if what you edited came true. Anyway here are the links:

http://www.vgleaks.com/rumor-super-smash-bros-wii-u-3ds-relea...

I can't find the leaks to the rest, I think the person deleted the thread, so they are probably fake.

Orngeblu

TheGreatGamer wrote:

DestinyMan wrote:

Untitled
"Photo strip of the day. Plant it, water it, and then timber! It's high maintenance but totally worth the effort! It needs tactics like never before."

so I am guessing the villager will be a strategic type

I think that attack is going to be hard to use effectively, though. Looks like it'll be easy enough to zone the tree, lol. Hope this doesn't promote camping either...looks like it can be used as an obstacle to hide behind. x.x So maybe that's a plus to it's viability, lol.

Edited on by Orngeblu

Brawl Friend Code: 3395-4738-9505
I also have a 3DS and Wii U.

<3 Smash Bros.

Nintendo Network ID: Orngeblu

Orngeblu

DestinyMan wrote:

You can see it in action during the Developer Direct from E3. I think it's a taunt that also happens to take damage if there's a fighter standing nearby and gets hit from the fallen tree.

You may be right, because I'm pretty sure Down-B is bowling ball, Neutral B is the slingshot...didn't we see a pic of him riding a Gyroid once though? Maybe that's his Side-B?

<3 Smash Bros.

DreamyViridi

DestinyMan wrote:

You can see it in action during the Developer Direct from E3. I think it's a taunt that also happens to take damage if there's a fighter standing nearby and gets hit from the fallen tree.

I don't know about that. Animation seems a bit long for just a taunt. Maybe the special (whichever one it is) consists of three parts with the last part being the pay off attack.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

mamp

I wonder what the AC villager's final smash will be? I wonder if it can top my idea (leaf storm, a bunch of leaves fall from the sky and then "POOF" they transform into giant furniture and rain down on everyone).

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

LeVideoGamer

Orngeblu wrote:

DestinyMan wrote:

You may be right, because I'm pretty sure Down-B is bowling ball, Neutral B is the slingshot...didn't we see a pic of him riding a Gyroid once though? Maybe that's his Side-B?

Neutral-B: Seems to be the tree planting move
Side-B: Probably the move where he grabs a projectile
Up-B: Balloon fighter hat
Down-B: Possibly the bowling ball

http://london.craigslist.co.uk/vgm/4237975235.html
Wii U owners in London, please check it out!

Orngeblu

LeVideoGamer wrote:

Orngeblu wrote:

DestinyMan wrote:

Ok, maybe you're right about Neutral B. We haven't seen Villager use a grounded, neutral A move, maybe THAT is the slingshot. Might be right about the projectile grab too.

It's actually quite confusing to think which move goes where...because Villagers moveset is pretty odd.

Edited on by Orngeblu

<3 Smash Bros.

LeVideoGamer

Orngeblu wrote:

LeVideoGamer wrote:

Orngeblu wrote:

DestinyMan wrote:

Ok, maybe you're right about Neutral B. We haven't seen Villager use a grounded, neutral A move, maybe THAT is the slingshot. Might be right about the projectile grab too.

It's actually quite confusing to think which move goes where...because Villagers moveset is pretty odd.

I agree, it's all quite confusing. I'm thinking the slingshot could be a back air, but it could be anything at this point.

Jazzer94

I'm starting to think AC villager could be absolutely dominant against ledge grabbers with that tree move.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

Pootypie

My hype is kind of dying down, but I still really want it, nothing will effect how much I want it.

Pootypie

LeVideoGamer

TheGreatGamer wrote:

My hype is kind of dying down, but I still really want it, nothing will effect how much I want it.

They could try to make the images more interesting, but it's better they do this than reveal everything at once. Then we'd just be bored for a year.

Pootypie

LeVideoGamer wrote:

TheGreatGamer wrote:

They could try to make the images more interesting, but it's better they do this than reveal everything at once. Then we'd just be bored for a year.

When was the last time they announced a character?

Pootypie

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic