Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 26,981 to 27,000 of 27,917

Eel

Well, for starters, at times ravio looks like he's clearly pasted on to Smash footage.

The trailer is slow and focuses on weird stuff and his movements are slow and awkward.

And lastly, you can see him merging into the side and front of the stage, which would be completely broken in real gameplay and probably not very possible.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

LinkSword

People all over the Internet seem ready to start leaking info from data mining as soon as there's some maintenance, so I'm officially withdrawing from the Internet for 2 days.

LinkSword

Grumblevolcano

The maintenance hasn't even started yet so surely this is automatically fake. Also, wouldn't it make more sense to release Young Link instead of Ravio. As Ravio is essentially Lorule's equivalent of Link

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Tsuchinoko

Untitled

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

Angelic_Lapras_King

Wonder if along with the new DLC they'll go ahead and rerelease the N64 Smash Bros as well as seemingly this will be the last batch of DLC for the Wii U game.

Hell, imagine if they rerelease a special edition of Brawl......Project M Edition. XD

Angelic_Lapras_King

Shinion

That Ravio trailer is kinda great if one guy really did it all on their own. Very well made, though not well made enough to actually look genuine. Sakurai's trailers don't have the character just standing there for no reason several times, whilst this one did. I liked the scene with Yuga and Hilda mimicking the famous Twilight Princess cutscene with Luigi as Link.

Shinion

NintendoFan64

@DarthNocturnal Out of everyone, the Moon will no doubt be the saltiest!

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

LzWinky

Lastaofpizza wrote:

Can someone tell me how this trailer is fake? Because it looks very legit to me.

Watch the other trailers and then tell me this one is real. It's so off if you look closely

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Tsuchinoko

Just a heads up, there is a new leak floating around. Parts of it look convincing.

Just in case, I'd stay away from other Smash forums. Im not linking it.

Eat_Pie

Tsuchinoko wrote:

Just a heads up, there is a new leak floating around. Parts of it look convincing.

Just in case, I'd stay away from other Smash forums. Im not linking it.

Is it the one with Wolf? If it is, it's fake.

Eat_Pie

NintendoFan64

@Tsuchinoko: Thank you for the warning! I am now going to burn my computer to avoid spoilers!...Wait, no. That is a terrible idea.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Gridatttack

The ravio trailer is fake the moment you see the end with all the trademarks.

I still says 2014.

New Super Mario Bros. Deluxe, a remake of Super Mario Bros 1 and The Lost Levels for NSMBDS.
new 3DS: 0276-2211-7514

3DS Friend Code: 0276-2211-7514 | Nintendo Network ID: Gridatttack

veeflames

CLICK SPOILERS AT YOUR OWN RISK!
@Tsuchinoko: I went to Smash Boards against your warning (sorry, couldn't help it)... and while it did look convincing, Paper Mario's apparent design ruined it for me. It looks like some fanart.

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

Eat_Pie

VeeFlamesNL wrote:

CLICK SPOILERS AT YOUR OWN RISK!
@Tsuchinoko: I went to Smash Boards against your warning (sorry, couldn't help it)... and while it did look convincing, Paper Mario's apparent design ruined it for me. It looks like some fanart.

That leak has been confirmed false.

Eat_Pie

Tsuchinoko

Haha I tried.

A Xenoblade X stage with all that music would be appreciated though.

Tsuchinoko

@DarthNocturnal: Aww, I kind of like it when its like this. Its very likely that we won't be doing this again for a very long time.

TeeJay

Don't you guys know better than to believe these leaks? You'd think you guys woulf have learned.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Tsuchinoko

@TeeJay: this close to the final direct I wouldn't even mention a leak here if I thought it was real.

veeflames

DarthNocturnal wrote:

Prepare for the worst, but hope for the best.

Quite impossible, really. Since the only preparation you can do prior to the Direct is hoping, you can't really prepare for the worst and hope for the best. 😊😉
But I'm just talking. I'm gonna keep my expectations very low so I don't get too salty after the Direct. Yep, preeeeeeetty low.

God first.

veeflames

@DarthNocturnal: Haha, true that.
Though I must ask... I'm not in the wrong by hoping for Inklings and/or Layton, right? Those two characters, especially the former, just seem too obvious. But then given Sakurai's unpredictability... I would be surprised (actually I might be surprised but you get the idea) if we got some totally random third party character or old timer character.
Heck, even Gok... OK, maybe I should keep quiet now.

God first.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic