Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 26,921 to 26,940 of 27,917

00a

What if in the final Smash Bros direct, Sakurai announces himself as a newcomer?

I know now, without a doubt, Keyloggery is light!
I make stupid videos

NintendoFan64

@TheGreatLord We talked about this: anime characters should not be in Smash! Even if he IS from the best anime there is!

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

NintendoFan64

NoirUsernameHere wrote:

NintendoFan64 wrote:

@TheGreatLord We talked about this: anime characters should not be in Smash! Even if he IS from the best anime there is!

What about this? Untitled
Untitled

Oh my God, Cory confirmed!
Untitled

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Tsuchinoko

@TomJ: No one said that Sakurai is the only one we look to, in fact he's the biggest Nintendo and gaming fan and constantly praises the work of his colleagues. And one of the main reasons we have so many third party characters in these games is because of his being such a fan of those works and their developers.

However, we do talk about Sakurai because he IS the director of the Smash series, randomly changing the topic to other game developers wouldn't make much sense.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

martinskrtel37

TomJ wrote:

You know, I'm actually that support for Smash 4 is coming to a close. All this constant talk about Smash is really annoying considering the fact that there are plenty of Nintendo games to talk about out there.

so you're annoyed that smash is so good and so popular that people talk about it? maybe you should start some discussions about the games you wish were talked about more.

Octane wrote:

everyone needs to relax and enjoy the games that are released today and stop worrying what Nintendo will do in a year or two from now.

3DS Friend Code: 0130-1906-5039 | Nintendo Network ID: martinskrtel37

Tsuchinoko

TomJ wrote:

martinskrtel37 wrote:

TomJ wrote:

You know, I'm actually that support for Smash 4 is coming to a close. All this constant talk about Smash is really annoying considering the fact that there are plenty of Nintendo games to talk about out there.

so you're annoyed that smash is so good and so popular that people talk about it? maybe you should start some discussions about the games you wish were talked about more.

I'm happy that it is so good and popular, it's just that it seems that this is the only thing from Nintendo that a majority of people talk about or even get hyped for.

@Tsuchinoko
I made that statement about him because it's almost like people outside this forum act like he's the only developer that exists.

I don't know what forums you're going on. The Splatoon hype hasnt ended and Tumblr really hasnt let that go. Tons of people are Zelda crazy, can't wait for Zelda U and Linkle just lit up Reddit and Hyrule Warriors hype. Im sure Nintendo is very happy they have Tetsuya Takahashi on the payroll and Xenoblade is a big win for Nintendo. Monster Hunter and that team show no sign of stopping and is selling ridiculous amounts. The main Yokai Watch series is still Nintendo exclusive and is just printing money.

If you seriously think that Smash and Sakurai are thd only topic of conversation than maybe you're in the wrong corner of the Internet.

Edited on by Tsuchinoko

martinskrtel37

Golden Sun was a Game Boy Advance game from the early 2000s, your real pet peeve is that you weren't born 10 years earlier!

Octane wrote:

everyone needs to relax and enjoy the games that are released today and stop worrying what Nintendo will do in a year or two from now.

3DS Friend Code: 0130-1906-5039 | Nintendo Network ID: martinskrtel37

Tsuchinoko

@TomJ: then go and talk about it. Just remember, for some reason when you wanted to complain about people constantly talking about Smash and Sakurai, you came to the Smash topic to do it. Just a few days before the last direct no less.

LzWinky

Brawl was still being discussed long after its release. Smash 4 will be no different.

As Tsuchinoko said, why are you in a Smash thread complaining?

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

MasterWario

@Santa: I can't tell you how much I wanted to not run ad block on this website, but dang I got the worst ads ever...ok maybe not super awful, but they were disturbing enough and I just couldn't take it anymore. Throw me ads for amazon or something, plz; not what I got.

I know this has nothing to do with smash but you brought it up so I had to say something.

Also I don't think i'd be upset if Cory was dlc. it would make too little sense for me to get mad, lol.

I would have never guessed Weezing was so useful until I played a HeartGold Nuzlocke!
My YouTube Channel! Video game related, of course!
My Pushmo Levels

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterWario

Tsuchinoko

@DarthNocturnal: Omg are you kidding? The whole Goku thing was just one of many memes that included Shrek, Paul Blart Mall Cop, L Block, Britney Spears, and then Corey Baxter. This has been going on a long time I think in certain situations people forgot they were jokes.

KO-Cub

Corey Baxter? He's my favorite anime! All animu characters for Smash.

Wavedashes behind you Got some of dat Maylay?
FE Heroes: 0964602082

3DS Friend Code: 5343-9126-6120 | Nintendo Network ID: KOCub

Grumblevolcano

The obvious fake screenshot brings up something important. How far would you want Sakurai to go to get Banjo in Smash? Would you mind if there was a few Mii costumes for really popular Xbox characters like Master Chief, Marcus Fenix and to some extent Lara Croft (timed exclusivity on Rise of the Tomb Raider) if that was what would get Banjo into Smash?

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

TeeJay

Grumblevolcano wrote:

The obvious fake screenshot brings up something important. How far would you want Sakurai to go to get Banjo in Smash? Would you mind if there was a few Mii costumes for really popular Xbox characters like Master Chief, Marcus Fenix and to some extent Lara Croft (timed exclusivity on Rise of the Tomb Raider) if that was what would get Banjo into Smash?

Are you kidding me? Of course we wouldn't mind. You act like the mii costumes are some sort of significant sacrifice, lol

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

DreamyViridi

Even if it meant potential risks in legal matter?

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic