Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 2,681 to 2,700 of 27,917

DreamyViridi

@Il-Fortissimo - Indeed, seems like Mega will play somewhat uniquely.
@DestinyMan - I think the size argument does somewhat. You're right in that he doesn't really have a set figure but unlike Bowser whose size varies from HUGE to kinda big depending on the game (Main games, Kart, Party, you name it), Ridley has been constantly getting bigger or stay huge throughout the Metroid series, he's never been smaller than before. And no, the "evolution" process in Other M does not count.

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

LyIa

Wonder_Mask wrote:

I'd prefer Micaiah to Lucina, because she would literally be the same as Marth. Micaiah at the least is a magic user, and she had more personality than Lucina. u_u

I'm going to leave before I say something horrible.

all men are kings 👑

Snagrio

DestinyMan wrote:

Untitled
"Is this a spaceship from Hocotate? No-this is a bomb SHAPED like a spaceship. After liftoff, it will drop down when you least expect it."

Hmm, this is interesting. Based on the description it'll function like the Rocket Bomb from Kid Icarus: Uprising, but now I wonder if Olimar's Final Smash will be changed around because of this new item. In any case, it's nice to see a Pikmin-related item beyond the Pellets/Onions from Brawl's Distant Planet stage.

Also to add to the Metroid discussion, I hope Ridley is added just so all the people who use the done to death "too big" argument can be proven wrong.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Wheeler

Did we see Samus in her ZS yet?

Wheeler

Snagrio

ShadowFox254 wrote:

Nope. Although we see her use her Final Smash during the very first trailer, but it cuts out before she transformed, so who knows.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Wheeler

WingedSnagret wrote:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

Nope. Although we see her use her Final Smash during the very first trailer, but it cuts out before she transformed, so who knows.

Well, I hope she's playable, I always like her stun gun to pull off good combos.

Wheeler

LeVideoGamer

Let's go through what I missed:

No to Lucina. Wouldn't it make more sense if Chrom was playable, since he is the main protagonist? Am I missing something?
A Hocotate bomb? Does this mean Olimar's Final Smash has changed?
Ridley isn't too big IMO, but I think he'll be a stage hazard and/or a boss. The hole in the Pyrosphere is a big hint.
I would like ZSS to return. Stun gun was cool.

http://london.craigslist.co.uk/vgm/4237975235.html
Wii U owners in London, please check it out!

LeVideoGamer

Mickey wrote:

@LeVideoGamer Nah. I'm still going with Lucina.

To each his own.

Happy_Mask

Cyb3Rnite wrote:

Wonder_Mask wrote:

I'd prefer Micaiah to Lucina, because she would literally be the same as Marth. Micaiah at the least is a magic user, and she had more personality than Lucina. u_u

I'm going to leave before I say something horrible.

Say what you will about Micaiah, but when compared to the likes of this, horrendous abomination:
Untitled
Micaiah is a saint (not the class).

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Wheeler

Personally, I rather have Phosphora.
Untitled

Wheeler

DreamyViridi

As playable characters, the Goddesses would be great. Magnus, while an awesome character, does not make many appearances in Uprising, 3 chapters out of 25 and one of them is just a cameo boss fight (still beats Phosphora in that regard though). The dude swings his sword and dash kicks his enemies but not much else. Magnus would make a great assist trophy however, Phosphora too.

Palutena, Medusa and Viridi meanwhile have a lot of presence throughout Kid Icarus: Uprising and have loads of potential as smashers, both for their moves and the 'what ifs' they'd make with Pit. Viridi, for example, has never fought Pit personally.

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

LeVideoGamer

None of them, but Palutena over the others.

Wheeler

If Palutena becomes a playable character in Smash Bros, then Pit is going to need a new Final Smash.

Wheeler

LeVideoGamer

ShadowFox254 wrote:

If Palutena becomes a playable character in Smash Bros, then Pit is going to need a new Final Smash.

If you ask me, Pit is going to need a new Final Smash regardless. The one in Brawl was lackluster.

Wheeler

LeVideoGamer wrote:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

If you ask me, Pit is going to need a new Final Smash regardless. The one in Brawl was lackluster.

Yeah. Most Final Smashes are easy to dodge (IMO).

Wheeler

LeVideoGamer

ShadowFox254 wrote:

LeVideoGamer wrote:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

Yeah. Most Final Smashes are easy to dodge (IMO).

And Pit had one of the most embarrassingly easy ones to dodge. If someone knows how to roll in the game, they should rarely be hit with it, if ever. The only thing worse that I can think of was Puff Up on Temple.

As @DestinyMan said, I'd be up for the Three Sacred Treasures.

SheldonRandoms

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

Who we really need is the Urban Champion.
Untitled

That actually sounds like a great idea. With the Urban Champion as a playable character, he'll get more noticed, and then people will check out his game and then demand a sequel. Mr. Sakurai will one day look at the character roster and look at the Urban Champion. He'll notice that he hasn't stared in a new game in a while, so he'll form a group or something and make a new Urban Champion game............

............and it'll be called Urban Champion: Uprising.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic