Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 26,621 to 26,640 of 27,917

Tsuchinoko

@DarthNocturnal: or Dream Drop Distance.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

Hendesu

Neku would be a great newcomer, to be honest. But I wonder what his moveset would be......

Some random dude on Nintendo Life.
Toriel left for a while, so Freaky Fred took over her place!
Not changing this part of the signature until Nintendo announces Super Mario Sunshine 2.
[Started 10/31/15]

Nintendo Network ID: DarkSperow

KO-Cub

Hendesu wrote:

Neku would be a great newcomer, to be honest. But I wonder what his moveset would be......

Yeah, that seems kinda hard to imagine apart from some timed beat fighting style, but then characters from Draglade would've been a better choice for dropping the base percentage. Or raising it.

Wavedashes behind you Got some of dat Maylay?
FE Heroes: 0964602082

3DS Friend Code: 5343-9126-6120 | Nintendo Network ID: KOCub

IceClimbers

I'll just drop this here:

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

00a

Translation for the Twitter comment above me:
"Instant death combo from guard crash of Pac-Man.
If not offset to a large extent I think that it is entering a deterministic. For the has issued a fire hydrant after the first springboard jump to avoid the fall out is a rising fastest.
The second half of the semi-permanent loop. Mario dies."

Hopefully this doesn't get patched.

Edited on by 00a

I know now, without a doubt, Keyloggery is light!
I make stupid videos

Gridatttack

It seems you can avoid it by perfect shielding it. IIRC, the mario in the video didn't perfect shield it.
Also it seems really hard to pull it constantly, so im sure it will be left one. Just another thing to watch for...

New Super Mario Bros. Deluxe, a remake of Super Mario Bros 1 and The Lost Levels for NSMBDS.
new 3DS: 0276-2211-7514

3DS Friend Code: 0276-2211-7514 | Nintendo Network ID: Gridatttack

KO-Cub

IceClimbers wrote:

I'll just drop this here:

(Get's above 300%)
He's already de-he-he-ad X_X T.T

Tsuchinoko

He translated 魔王 as admiral? How weird. Japanese people are so funny with their own language.

魔王 would be king demon, or devil.

jump

Grumblevolcano wrote:

Hyrule Warriors Legends confirmed to have Molgera Battle:

Wrong thread.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Grumblevolcano

@arronishere: Not really, it was more about that it's in that game but not in Smash 4 despite the return of Pirate Ship.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

KO-Cub

All the more reason why we should post Street Fighter post or talk about Chibi Robo because it's Nintendo.

Tsuchinoko

KO-Cub wrote:

All the more reason why we should post Street Fighter post or talk about Chibi Robo because it's Nintendo.

It is kind of amazing just how much the Smash serious encompasses though. The fact that we can talk about Zelda, Mario, Street Fighter, Final Fantasy, Pokemon, Fire Emblem, Metal Gear, Sonic, Kirby, Star Fox, Megaman, F-zero, Metroid, Xenoblade, and smaller franchises like Mother and Ice Climbers, and still be fully on-topic is amazing.

00a

I can't believe this thread is dead again. I thought that since Cloud was confirmed, this thread would be alive 24/7. But oh well, I guess most people don't play Smash lately.

Anyway.........
Do anyone still play the original Smash Bros for the N64? I'm trying to unlock Ness, but I can't for some reason.

I know now, without a doubt, Keyloggery is light!
I make stupid videos

retropunky

@Lastaofpizza: We're saving our complaining for the last Smash Direct

But anyway, I play Smash64 from time to time. Boy that game has aged, but I still enjoy it. I wish they would have kept that look for Fox, or at least the way he appeared in Melee. That was my favorite design. As for Ness, you would need to beat the classic mode with only three lives and no continues.

retropunky

3DS Friend Code: 4313-0436-2109

Tsuchinoko

@Lastaofpizza: Its not even that. Im sure everyone here plays it all the time. Have you seen the amount of comments and pages this topic has though? We're a quieter board than Smash gamefaqs, or Smash reddit. We as a group don't really run a topic into the ground and then bring it up again. I believe my comment will be number 29,134. Except for the little short bursts around directs and DLC reveals, we've kind of said most of what there is to say.

IceClimbers

So when in December do you think that Smash Direct will air? Early December, mid December, or late December?

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

veeflames

@IceClimbers: Honestly, I think it's going to be at the very end of the month. If it's not at the end of the month, then probably early December. I don't Nintendo would air the Direct close to or after Christmas.
Either way, with something good likely to come out of the VGAs, I think we Nintendo fans are in for a treat as Christmas comes around!

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic