Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Thread

Posts 2,661 to 2,680 of 28,771

Mickey

I'm still very impressed by the graphics. In fact, the entire Wii U library (at least, the first-party games) just looks beautiful. Up until the Wii U, we could only dream (or use illegal emulators, but don't do that) of HD Nintendo games. Now we finally get to see Link in all of his HD glory.
Untitled
And his hair is glorious.

@TheGreatGamer You're 15. Act your age and grow up.

Edited on by Mickey

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter:

TheGreatLord

Mickey wrote:

I'm still very impressed by the graphics. In fact, the entire Wii U library (at least, the first-party games) just looks beautiful. Up until the Wii U, we could only dream (or use illegal emulators, but don't do that) of HD Nintendo games. Now we finally get to see Link in all of his HD glory.
Untitled
And his hair is glorious.

@TheGreatGamer You're 15. Act your age and grow up.

Sorry I am just bored, trying to enjoy myself here. Either way to be honest, how is Marth a she? She sounds like a girl with all of her noises and stuff. But if it is a he then it is a he. Again, I am just really bored.

TheGreatLord

3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Mickey

@TheGreatGamer I'm glad we could put that to rest. If you're bored, I suggest that you try doing something that a lot of other users here at Nintendo Life do: play a video game. I hear those are really good at curing boredom.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter:

TheGreatLord

Mickey wrote:

@TheGreatGamer I'm glad we could put that to rest. If you're bored, I suggest that you try doing something that a lot of other users here at Nintendo Life do: play a video game. I hear those are really good at curing boredom.

I am not allowed to play video games on Thursday

TheGreatLord

3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Orngeblu

So, Male Wii Fit Trainer. I think it's safe to say it's a costume of some sort. Still would rather play the female than the male.

Brawl Friend Code: 3395-4738-9505
I also have a 3DS and Wii U.

<3 Smash Bros.

Nintendo Network ID: Orngeblu

Snagrio

TheGreatGamer wrote:

Mickey wrote:

@TheGreatGamer I'm glad we could put that to rest. If you're bored, I suggest that you try doing something that a lot of other users here at Nintendo Life do: play a video game. I hear those are really good at curing boredom.

I am not allowed to play video games on Thursday

That's a strange rule... :/

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Happy_Mask

WingedSnagret wrote:

TheGreatGamer wrote:

Mickey wrote:

@TheGreatGamer I'm glad we could put that to rest. If you're bored, I suggest that you try doing something that a lot of other users here at Nintendo Life do: play a video game. I hear those are really good at curing boredom.

I am not allowed to play video games on Thursday

That's a strange rule... :/

It seems strange now, but it's a concept akin to not feeding gremlins after midnight. u_u

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

TheGreatLord

WingedSnagret wrote:

TheGreatGamer wrote:

Mickey wrote:

@TheGreatGamer I'm glad we could put that to rest. If you're bored, I suggest that you try doing something that a lot of other users here at Nintendo Life do: play a video game. I hear those are really good at curing boredom.

I am not allowed to play video games on Thursday

That's a strange rule... :/

I am not allowed to play during school days which is Sunday-Thursday and I am only allowed to play on my
Ipad on thursday. My parents don't want me to play too much.

TheGreatLord

3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

TheGreatLord

WingedSnagret wrote:

TheGreatGamer wrote:

Mickey wrote:

@TheGreatGamer I'm glad we could put that to rest. If you're bored, I suggest that you try doing something that a lot of other users here at Nintendo Life do: play a video game. I hear those are really good at curing boredom.

I am not allowed to play video games on Thursday

That's a strange rule... :/

I am not allowed to play during school days which is Sunday-Thursday and I am only allowed to play on my
Ipad on thursday. My parents don't want me to play too much.

TheGreatLord

3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

WrappedInBlack

ShadowFox254 wrote:

WrappedInBlack wrote:

Dark-Luigi wrote:

@Dreamy Same here, I can think of a million costumes for the brawlers! But didn't they say they weren't going to put costumes in or is it just me?

why are people still calling them Brawlers?

Why do you care? Is just a short term word to mention all the characters. -_-

Cause it's not Brawl

Brawl Code: 0348-2005-6973

WrappedInBlack

TheGreatGamer wrote:

WingedSnagret wrote:

TheGreatGamer wrote:

Mickey wrote:

@TheGreatGamer I'm glad we could put that to rest. If you're bored, I suggest that you try doing something that a lot of other users here at Nintendo Life do: play a video game. I hear those are really good at curing boredom.

I am not allowed to play video games on Thursday

That's a strange rule... :/

I am not allowed to play during school days which is Sunday-Thursday and I am only allowed to play on my
Ipad on thursday. My parents don't want me to play too much.

U have just proved to me... that u are all ignorant children. Just as I thought.

Edited on by WrappedInBlack

Brawl Code: 0348-2005-6973

Ragingrave

WrappedInBlack wrote:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

WrappedInBlack wrote:

Dark-Luigi wrote:

@Dreamy Same here, I can think of a million costumes for the brawlers! But didn't they say they weren't going to put costumes in or is it just me?

why are people still calling them Brawlers?

Why do you care? Is just a short term word to mention all the characters. -_-

Cause it's not Brawl

Then what would be the right word?

Ragingrave

Snagrio

WrappedInBlack wrote:

TheGreatGamer wrote:

WingedSnagret wrote:

TheGreatGamer wrote:

Mickey wrote:

@TheGreatGamer I'm glad we could put that to rest. If you're bored, I suggest that you try doing something that a lot of other users here at Nintendo Life do: play a video game. I hear those are really good at curing boredom.

I am not allowed to play video games on Thursday

That's a strange rule... :/

I am not allowed to play during school days which is Sunday-Thursday and I am only allowed to play on my
Ipad on thursday. My parents don't want me to play too much.

U have just proved to me... that u are all ignorant children. Just as I thought.

But seriously dude, that's not cool at all.

Edited on by Snagrio

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Auracle

WrappedInBlack wrote:

U have just proved to me... that u are all ignorant children. Just as I thought.

I would consider my words more carefully before I posted them if I were you. We wouldn't want a case of the pot calling the kettle black, would we?

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

Mickey

@WrappedInBlack "The pot calling the kettle black" is a term used to claim that a person is guilty of the very thing of which they accuse another. In layman's terms: someone accusing someone else of something that the accuser is guilty of.

Edited on by Mickey

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter:

SomeBitTripFan

So has anyone though about the Male Wii Fit Trainer? If he uses the same animations/moves as Female Wii Fit Trainer it's going to be VERY weird.

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything truly valid about what I say; Please exercise both.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

Snagrio

SomeBitTripFan wrote:

So has anyone though about the Male Wii Fit Trainer? If he uses the same animations/moves as Female Wii Fit Trainer it's going to be VERY weird.

Or worse, the same voice! 0.o

But this revelation overall could potentially be a good thing. The likes of Roy and Dark Pit could be added, but at the same time not be clone slots. It's a win-win.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic