Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 26,541 to 26,560 of 27,917

Tsuchinoko

@Morpheel: Omg I forgot about One Winged Angel!

If they have any non-FFVII songs I'd image they might have a medley of battle themes, which would be cool, but I really think they're going to stick with VII.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

Eel

If they do add OWA to both games.... I hope it's the Advent Children version. It's much much better than the original

The songs for the 3DS can be.... Let The Battles Begin (FFVII|Remix) and One Winged Angel (FFVII:AC|Original).

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

KO-Cub

I'm wanting a lot of Certain Call songs. I mean they were really great mix's.

Wavedashes behind you Got some of dat Maylay?
FE Heroes: 0964602082

3DS Friend Code: 5343-9126-6120 | Nintendo Network ID: KOCub

Eel

Huh, as far as I know, Curtain Call only had two (new) remixed songs. Everything else was original versions and remixes taken from older games.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Tsuchinoko

@Morpheel: I'm still mad that they had an amazing ska remix of the main theme and it wasn't a playable track!

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

Eel

Oh yeah, the credits theme is really good. Too bad it's limited to being in the credits sequence :/

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Rexcalibr

I like the idea of Cloud being in the game and I'm surprised because there are already a lot of sword fighters like Shulk and Ike in the game.

Rexcalibr

Grumblevolcano

@CapeSmash: You mean there's a chance for Shrek in Smash?

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Blast

Koei Tecmo and Atlus still deserves a rep. Either give them a rep in Smash 4 or Smash NX.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

NintendoFan64

@Blast Sorry, but I think that ship's already sailed. You're probably going to have to wait 'till Smash Bros NX.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Grumblevolcano

@NintendoFan64: Atlus sure, but Koei Tecmo still has a chance due to the very popular Hyrule Warriors game. It doesn't even have to be a character created by them (e.g. Lana), it could be a LoZ character with a moveset and look based on Hyrule Warriors (e.g. Impa).

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

CM30

Grumblevolcano wrote:

@NintendoFan64: Atlus sure, but Koei Tecmo still has a chance due to the very popular Hyrule Warriors game. It doesn't even have to be a character created by them (e.g. Lana), it could be a LoZ character with a moveset and look based on Hyrule Warriors (e.g. Impa).

True, although keep in mind the December ballot video is likely the last Smash Bros 4 DLC update. So unless a character associated with either Koei Temco or Hyrule Warriors won the ballot, I think their chances of getting represented in this game is pretty low.

Try out Gaming Reinvented, my new gaming forum and website!
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4...

Twitter:

Grumblevolcano

@CM30: I still think Cloud was the ballot winner.

Grumblevolcano

NintendoFan64

@Grumblevolcano Sorry, I was only thinking about Atlus when typing that. But Koei Tecmo might still have a chance...maybe...

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

KO-Cub

What does Atlus and Koei even have to offer for Sakurai and Nintendo? I don't remember a lot of big Nintendo characters from these dev teams.

Wavedashes behind you Got some of dat Maylay?
FE Heroes: 0964602082

3DS Friend Code: 5343-9126-6120 | Nintendo Network ID: KOCub

cookiex

KO-Cub wrote:

What does Atlus and Koei even have to offer for Sakurai and Nintendo? I don't remember a lot of big Nintendo characters from these dev teams.

The only Tecmo Koei character I could of think of that would work for Smash would be Ryu Hayabusa from Ninja Gaiden (that totally wouldn't get confusing with two Ryu's along with two Roy's in the game). He does have a Nintendo history with the original trilogy on NES and most recently Razor's Edge on Wii U. It's a bit of a stretch, but if Street Fighter Ryu and Cloud could get in it's not out of the realm of possibility.

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

BigBabyPeach

cookiex wrote:

KO-Cub wrote:

The only Tecmo Koei character I could of think of that would work for Smash would be Ryu Hayabusa from Ninja Gaiden (that totally wouldn't get confusing with two Ryu's along with two Roy's in the game). He does have a Nintendo history with the original trilogy on NES and most recently Razor's Edge on Wii U. It's a bit of a stretch, but if Street Fighter Ryu and Cloud could get in it's not out of the realm of possibility.

+1
I would love to see Ryu Hayabusa in Smash. Ninja Gaiden is a legendary series, although I'm more familiar with the modern games, not the NES ones. Also, isn't crazy to have a Japanese fighting series without a ninja?

BigBabyPeach

IceClimbers

Yeah I could see Ryu Hayabusa. Would make for a great character in my opinion. I want to see Bomberman or Simon Belmont more though.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic