Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 2,641 to 2,660 of 27,917

Pootypie

It will die eventually if the SUPER slow rate of announcing characters stays constant which will make DestinyMan forget to post here (thanks a lot for posting these, it shows me you are very generous, how did you find their statement though?) and hype wouldn't build up, would stay the same or go down. Now there is an average of 3 posts a day, will go down to 2 like this, and there used to be over 5 posts a day which was a good rate.

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Happy_Mask

@TheGreatGamer When you think of it like that, we're all slowly dying.

In response to the others, I agree on Shulk, but not really on Isaac, there are too many characters we need first. Like little Mac.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Snagrio

@TheGreatGamer If anything, posts have been more frequent then in the past. It's just slow on weekends, that's all.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Pootypie

It isn't weekend here

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Pootypie

Hmmm why won't we talk about a certaint character each page?

Pootypie

Wheeler

Fine. Which Fire Emblem Female character should be in Smash Bros.

Lyn
Untitled

Eirika
Untitled

Micaiah
Untitled

Lucina
Untitled

Wheeler

LeVideoGamer

^If any of them, then Lyn.

I think that Marth and Chrom will be enough in the new game, though.

http://london.craigslist.co.uk/vgm/4237975235.html
Wii U owners in London, please check it out!

LeVideoGamer

Any predictions on character reveals this month?

Personally, I'm going for Zelda and Captain Falcon. If there happens to be a Nintendo Direct this month, I'd assume there would also be a newcomer. I'd guess Little Mac if that was the case.

Mickey

Speaking of the Captain, we haven't heard about him at all. The dude's been mooching off of Smash Bros. for so long, I wonder if they're finally letting him go... unless they announce him along with a new F-Zero game for the Wii U. But I'd rather not get my hopes up on that actually happening.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

Wheeler

Mickey wrote:

Speaking of the Captain, we haven't heard about him at all. The dude's been mooching off of Smash Bros. for so long, I wonder if they're finally letting him go... unless they announce him along with a new F-Zero game for the Wii U. But I'd rather not get my hopes up on that actually happening.

Capt. Falcon will still be there (new F-Zero or not). There's no point in letting a veteran go.

Wheeler

LeVideoGamer

Captain Falcon isn't going anywhere. He's way too popular.

I don't think any of the original 12 will be cut, whether they're still relevant or not.

Wheeler

If they'd have to remove a character in Smash Bros, then let it be Mr. Game & Watch. His bacon attack isn't that dangerous.

Wheeler

LeVideoGamer

The only characters I can definitely see being cut are Ike and Snake. I'd be fine if R.O.B., Mr Game & Watch and Lucas didn't make the cut, and I could deal with Lucario if Mewtwo returns.

Edited on by LeVideoGamer

Wheeler

^ Snake doesn't have a chance of returning. If Ike gets cut who would fight for my friends?

Edited on by Wheeler

Wheeler

Snagrio

I know his chances are slimmer then average, but I'm gonna be upset if Ike is cut.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Wheeler

Okay.

1 for Eirika
1 for Lyn
0 Lucina
0 Micaiah

Anyone else?

Wheeler

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic