Posts 26,381 to 26,400 of 27,917

nuts

Ok hes alot better than some shovel thing

nuts

Nintendo Network ID: nuts

Pootypie

I DONT EVEN KNOW WHO CLOUD IS?!?!?!

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Hendesu

Since Cloud is confirmed....Sephiroth confirmed to be assist trophy?

Some random dude on Nintendo Life.
Toriel left for a while, so Freaky Fred took over her place!
Not changing this part of the signature until Nintendo announces Super Mario Sunshine 2.
[Started 10/31/15]

Nintendo Network ID: DarkSperow

Pootypie

Hopefully he's not the only character... not really looking forward to Cloud

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

cookiex

Cloud? Kinda out of place considering FF7 never came to Nintendo consoles, but cool.

But the announcement of a Smash broadcast in December got me really pumped.

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

Hendesu

@TheGreatLord: You really need to play FF games more often.

Some random dude on Nintendo Life.
Toriel left for a while, so Freaky Fred took over her place!
Not changing this part of the signature until Nintendo announces Super Mario Sunshine 2.
[Started 10/31/15]

Nintendo Network ID: DarkSperow

Pootypie

Hendesu wrote:

Is it wrong to differ in opinion?

Pootypie

veeflames

TheGreatLord wrote:

Hendesu wrote:

Is it wrong to differ in opinion?

And that's perfectly fine, but surely you must have heard something about FF7's main character? Those god-awful blocky graphics?

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

DreamyViridi

The most exciting Smash-related thing for me was the news of a Smash Direct coming next month. Cloud is "eh" to me, but I don't know whether he's here thanks to the ballot or if he's another third-party freebie ala Ryu. So I'll just continue playing games with December to look forward to.

EDIT: I would also normally get on his case since the game he came from was never released on a Nintendo platform (I think) but to my little understanding of FF, Cloud's pretty much the most iconic FF character of the entire series. Which, if true, gives some merit.

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

kkslider5552000

The use of the boss music from Final Fantasy VII (which I assume will be in this game!) alone makes this great.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Blue_Blur

TheGreatLord wrote:

Hopefully he's not the only character... not really looking forward to Cloud

I gotta agree. Nothing is wrong with Cloud, but I've never played a FF game, so... yeah.
Cloud is definitely welcome, but hopefully that December Smash Direct will announce even more new characters!
Even though I've never played FF, I'll give Cloud a chance. The stage looks amazing, though!

Splatoon Rank: S+
Splatoon 2 Ranks: SZ: S+ / TC: S+ / RM: S+ / CB: S+

NintendoFan64

I was most certainly not expecting this! However, it is still a rather cool surprise, and I think that Final Fantasy definitely deserves a character in Smash, given how prolific it is. Still, seeing Cloud here is weird, considering that FF7 wasn't even on a Nintendo console. Also, just because he's in doesn't mean hope for K Rool isn't lost (Remember, Sakurai said we're getting several characters. SEVERAL.)!

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Joeynator3000

Don't care for Cloud, still going to get him because...well...more character, but...meh. (it was same for Ryu, too)

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

cookiex

That stage looks amazeballs though. Has it been said when Cloud will be available?

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

veeflames

I kinda agree with the general consensus about Cloud. He's welcome, but we all know what we wanted. But not to fret! The Smash Direct in December!!!! The wait will be very painful...
EDIT: Oh, Cloud's a much better choice than Ryu, IMO.

Edited on by veeflames

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

FriedSquid

So I guess it's safe to say nobody expected this at all?? All my predictions were completely wrong except a bit of new Star Fox info and Splatoon DLC.

I'm excited for Cloud but only so much, I still need to play FF7. Can't wait for the Smash info coming in December.

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

Jacob717

@cookiex: He's in Final Fantasy Explorers, which is on the 3DS. So he has been on a Nintendo system.

Jacob717

Eel

As I said in the other thread, yeah it would be been nicer to get a character from a Nintendo final fantasy, but hey it could've been Lighting!

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic