Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 2,601 to 2,620 of 27,917

Pootypie

WingedSnagret wrote:

TheGreatGamer wrote:

Mickey wrote:

@TheGreatGamer I'm glad we could put that to rest. If you're bored, I suggest that you try doing something that a lot of other users here at Nintendo Life do: play a video game. I hear those are really good at curing boredom.

I am not allowed to play video games on Thursday

That's a strange rule... :/

I am not allowed to play during school days which is Sunday-Thursday and I am only allowed to play on my
Ipad on thursday. My parents don't want me to play too much.

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Pootypie

WingedSnagret wrote:

TheGreatGamer wrote:

Mickey wrote:

@TheGreatGamer I'm glad we could put that to rest. If you're bored, I suggest that you try doing something that a lot of other users here at Nintendo Life do: play a video game. I hear those are really good at curing boredom.

I am not allowed to play during school days which is Sunday-Thursday and I am only allowed to play on my

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

WrappedInBlack

ShadowFox254 wrote:

WrappedInBlack wrote:

Dark-Luigi wrote:

@Dreamy Same here, I can think of a million costumes for the brawlers! But didn't they say they weren't going to put costumes in or is it just me?

why are people still calling them Brawlers?

Why do you care? Is just a short term word to mention all the characters. -_-

Cause it's not Brawl

Brawl Code: 0348-2005-6973

WrappedInBlack

TheGreatGamer wrote:

WingedSnagret wrote:

TheGreatGamer wrote:

Mickey wrote:

U have just proved to me... that u are all ignorant children. Just as I thought.

Edited on by WrappedInBlack

Brawl Code: 0348-2005-6973

Wheeler

WrappedInBlack wrote:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

WrappedInBlack wrote:

Dark-Luigi wrote:

@Dreamy Same here, I can think of a million costumes for the brawlers! But didn't they say they weren't going to put costumes in or is it just me?

why are people still calling them Brawlers?

Why do you care? Is just a short term word to mention all the characters. -_-

Cause it's not Brawl

Then what would be the right word?

Wheeler

Snagrio

WrappedInBlack wrote:

TheGreatGamer wrote:

WingedSnagret wrote:

TheGreatGamer wrote:

Mickey wrote:

U have just proved to me... that u are all ignorant children. Just as I thought.

But seriously dude, that's not cool at all.

Edited on by Snagrio

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Auracle

WrappedInBlack wrote:

I would consider my words more carefully before I posted them if I were you. We wouldn't want a case of the pot calling the kettle black, would we?

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

Mickey

@WrappedInBlack "The pot calling the kettle black" is a term used to claim that a person is guilty of the very thing of which they accuse another. In layman's terms: someone accusing someone else of something that the accuser is guilty of.

Edited on by Mickey

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

SomeBitTripFan

So has anyone though about the Male Wii Fit Trainer? If he uses the same animations/moves as Female Wii Fit Trainer it's going to be VERY weird.

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything valid that I say; Please exercise both.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

Snagrio

SomeBitTripFan wrote:

So has anyone though about the Male Wii Fit Trainer? If he uses the same animations/moves as Female Wii Fit Trainer it's going to be VERY weird.

Or worse, the same voice! 0.o

But this revelation overall could potentially be a good thing. The likes of Roy and Dark Pit could be added, but at the same time not be clone slots. It's a win-win.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Pootypie

WrappedInBlack wrote:

TheGreatGamer wrote:

WingedSnagret wrote:

TheGreatGamer wrote:

Mickey wrote:

Ok, honesltly, this isn't a great post at all.
How exactly are we ignorant or even children? In fact, we are all mature teens having a mature conversation. Please don't try to ruin anything cuz that would be a problem right?

Pootypie

OdnetninAges

TheGreatGamer wrote:

My friend (who graduated last year) had the exact same rule.

Console Usernames: Rc

HIGH QUALITY VIDEO GAME RIPS

"The world is not beautiful, therefore it is."

My Anime List

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

Pootypie

OdnetninAges wrote:

TheGreatGamer wrote:

My friend (who graduated last year) had the exact same rule.

well we got something in common now huh?

Pootypie

R_Champ

WingedSnagret wrote:

SomeBitTripFan wrote:

Or worse, the same voice! 0.o

But this revelation overall could potentially be a good thing. The likes of Roy and Dark Pit could be added, but at the same time not be clone slots. It's a win-win.

I was thinking this too. Ganondorf/Demise, Peach/Daisy, Luigi/Waluigi, Sonic/Shadow pallet combinations could make a lot of fans happy without having to waste a ton of time and slots or clones. Just no more Landmasters, Sakurai...PLEASE!

Nintendo & Steam ID: R_Champ

Orngeblu

Edit: K, I will, figured, but didn't want to just go shouting "TROLL!" right off the bat, and didn't know about the troll threads.

BACK TO SMASH!

Edited on by Orngeblu

Brawl Friend Code: 3395-4738-9505
I also have a 3DS and Wii U.

<3 Smash Bros.

Nintendo Network ID: Orngeblu

Wheeler

^ Just ignore him. -_-

Wheeler

Happy_Mask

Orngeblu wrote:

WrappedInBlack wrote:

What? Why are you insulting people all of a sudden? What makes us ignorant? You sir, are the ignorant one here.

I think it's fair to say that a gent who made two troll threads and doesn't actually spell out the word "you" is a troll. Just ignore him and talk about smash, otherwise you're making him feel all giddy that it worked.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic