Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 25,921 to 25,940 of 27,917

Zerodactyl

DBPirate wrote:

Someone help! Does anyone have any tips for beating Kirby's Crazy Appetite on hard? Wow, that mission is as tough as nails.

I'm tempted to use my last hammer on the mission but there's already a challenge that you can't smash that says "clear all event reward conditions."

My advice is to pause after you get food and use that time to look around the map to plot out where to go. Look for boxes and barrels, since they can sometimes drop 3. Also stay a bit away from the chests, just in case they explode. Try not to get close to the Dedede's, and be mindful of the carts.

SUBSCRIBE to my GAMING YOUTUBE CHANNEL: www.youtube.com/channel/UCqGc24cyhnXLO3EZ3yPXEzQ

My Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Funny Moments Montage: https://youtube.com/watch?v=8jCaVRifWcQ

3DS Friend Code: 1161-0648-3584 | Nintendo Network ID: Zerodactyl | Twitter:

Rexcalibr

DBPirate wrote:

Someone help! Does anyone have any tips for beating Kirby's Crazy Appetite on hard? Wow, that mission is as tough as nails.

I'm tempted to use my last hammer on the mission but there's already a challenge that you can't smash that says "clear all event reward conditions."

The way I did it (and I had to look online) is to inhale the food instead of eating it normally.

Rexcalibr

IceClimbers

So guess who just got knocked into losers during pools at The Big House 5. Oh, and he got 2-0'd.

Edited on by IceClimbers

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

veeflames

@TheTeaStirrer: Hey, sorry I didn't reply earlier. I had fun playing with you, but I guess you do need to sharpen your skills.
No offense.

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

veeflames

@DBPirate: Oh, I agree with you. I guess you just have to avoid the Dededes and INHALE the food, not just stand in front of it and press A. Avoid the places where there's a large presence of Dededes and just grab food.
It's not impossible. Seriously.

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

DBPirate

TheTeaStirrer wrote:

DBPirate wrote:

My advice is to pause after you get food and use that time to look around the map to plot out where to go. Look for boxes and barrels, since they can sometimes drop 3. Also stay a bit away from the chests, just in case they explode. Try not to get close to the Dedede's, and be mindful of the carts.

Rexcalibr wrote:

The way I did it (and I had to look online) is to inhale the food instead of eating it normally.

VeeFlamesNL wrote:

Oh, I agree with you. I guess you just have to avoid the Dededes and INHALE the food, not just stand in front of it and press A. Avoid the places where there's a large presence of Dededes and just grab food.
It's not impossible. Seriously.

Thanks for the advice, guys. I'll try it in a bit.

Edited on by DBPirate

Currently playing: Bayonetta 2

My Nintendo: DillPickle | Nintendo Network ID: Czechmate1129

Zerodactyl

VeeFlamesNL wrote:

@TheTeaStirrer: Hey, sorry I didn't reply earlier. I had fun playing with you, but I guess you do need to sharpen your skills.
No offense.

Haha, I think I was self-destructing quite a lot, especially with Little Mac.

SUBSCRIBE to my GAMING YOUTUBE CHANNEL: www.youtube.com/channel/UCqGc24cyhnXLO3EZ3yPXEzQ

My Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Funny Moments Montage: https://youtube.com/watch?v=8jCaVRifWcQ

3DS Friend Code: 1161-0648-3584 | Nintendo Network ID: Zerodactyl | Twitter:

IceClimbers

The Smash Ballot is still open for some reason. Maybe the submissions are void now?

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Blue_Blur

@IceClimbers: I would assume that, Nintendo probably forgot to take it down. But if not, and if you haven't voted, I guess there's still time!

Splatoon Rank: S+
Splatoon 2 Ranks: SZ: S+ / TC: S+ / RM: S+ / CB: S+

TeeJay

The fact that the ballot is open has me worried about just how much they actually care about it.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

DBPirate

AlternateButtons wrote:

Hey guys I'm having a real tough time getting a good amount of gold in the game. I played through all the event matches which is what skyrocketed my bank to 30,000 gold but without another source of stable, generous income, my funds have depleted faster than I can replenish it. I've noticed this game is VERY stingy with its gold giving and the prices the trophys are set at are ludicrous compared to how much you actually get. Classic mode only gives you about 2-3000 at most, Smash Tour same thing and Crazy Orders barely gives you anything. So what's the most effective and fastest way to earn gold? Because it's very tedious to keep playing Classic and Smash Tour.

I agree. I need help with this as well. If the "collect 300,000 coins" is all at once, how the heck are you supposed to do that?

Currently playing: Bayonetta 2

My Nintendo: DillPickle | Nintendo Network ID: Czechmate1129

Eat_Pie

@AlternateButtons @DBPirate
You can bet on the outcomes of matches. It's a really fast way to make money. When you spectate a match, always bet on the one with x10 next to it. The bet is only 100, which isn't a lot, but if you bet correctly on the x10 one, then you win alot. If you don't see one with x10 next to them, back out of the match. Also, keep track of all the winners of the matches.
Classic mode costs money, but you gain a lot in return, and should be making a profit every time.
I've heard Trophy Rush is a good way(someone got 10,000 in 1 minute), but I've never tried gaining money there.

Edited on by Eat_Pie

Eat_Pie

yokokazuo

DBPirate wrote:

AlternateButtons wrote:

Hey guys I'm having a real tough time getting a good amount of gold in the game. I played through all the event matches which is what skyrocketed my bank to 30,000 gold but without another source of stable, generous income, my funds have depleted faster than I can replenish it. I've noticed this game is VERY stingy with its gold giving and the prices the trophys are set at are ludicrous compared to how much you actually get. Classic mode only gives you about 2-3000 at most, Smash Tour same thing and Crazy Orders barely gives you anything. So what's the most effective and fastest way to earn gold? Because it's very tedious to keep playing Classic and Smash Tour.

I agree. I need help with this as well. If the "collect 300,000 coins" is all at once, how the heck are you supposed to do that?

If you can get really far in Crazy orders, you can make quite a bit of money. Also it takes quite a bit of luck, but if you win 3 times in a row betting 100g on 10x chances, you can make 100 000 each time. I've currently won about 800 000 that way.

Also the challenge for getting 8 fever rushes as Dr. Mario in Trophy Rush rewards you with 100 000 gold

Edited on by yokokazuo

yokokazuo

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6707-5664 | Nintendo Network ID: yokokazuo

ChaoticBull

ZeRo won another tourney...Great -_-

ChaoticBull

3DS Friend Code: 5000-4012-4166 | Nintendo Network ID: ninrendoboy

CapeSmash

The ballot has finally ended.

Untitled

Rough translation: Recruitment has ended. Thank you for your application.

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

Tsuchinoko

CapeSmash wrote:

The ballot has finally ended.

Untitled

Rough translation: Recruitment has ended. Thank you for your application.

Good. THAT Smash forum was going crazy with theories about why the ballot was still open.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

NintendoFan64

@Tsuchinoko Could you please give some examples of the theories? I'm honestly curious.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Megas75

NintendoFan64 wrote:

OH MY GOD! New dlc leak!
Untitled
...Please tell me you people know that I'm joking.
@NintyMan If there is a new Donkey Kong stage, could it not be jungle-based, please? I would like a little bit of diversity in terms of DK stages, thank you.

Is it bad if I said I wish this was real?

Steam/NNID/Xbox Gamertag - Megas75

Hendesu

So.......................................................................................................any news about the ballot winner?

Some random dude on Nintendo Life.
Toriel left for a while, so Freaky Fred took over her place!
Not changing this part of the signature until Nintendo announces Super Mario Sunshine 2.
[Started 10/31/15]

Nintendo Network ID: DarkSperow

Joeynator3000

Ruuuuuuune Factorrrrrry!!!!!!!!!!!! TwT

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic