Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 2,581 to 2,600 of 27,917

WrappedInBlack

ShadowFox254 wrote:

@WrappedInBlack It wasn't a different Marth, it was just SPOILER:

Lucina (Chrom's daughter)
Untitled

Did you read!? I said she used it as a cover! I don't care what her real name is but I said...

WrappedInBlack wrote:

That was a different Marth... look it up. It wasn't smart to have a female use that name as a cover after a female-looking male is with said name in the same series... It was smart on her behalf but, there are ignorant people living among us these days

Brawl Code: 0348-2005-6973

Wheeler

WrappedInBlack wrote:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

@WrappedInBlack It wasn't a different Marth, it was just SPOILER:

Lucina (Chrom's daughter)
Untitled

Did you read!? I said she used it as a cover! I don't care what her real name is but I said...

WrappedInBlack wrote:

That was a different Marth... look it up. It wasn't smart to have a female use that name as a cover after a female-looking male is with said name in the same series... It was smart on her behalf but, there are ignorant people living among us these days

I know. I just want to mention it.

Wheeler

Orngeblu

TheGreatGamer wrote:

Late wrote:

TheGreatGamer wrote:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

@TheGreatGamer: Why? He's the original Fire Emblem character. Also, he's be in Smash since Melee.

Marth is a she

Actually, he is a boy. He just looks a lot like girl.

Are you sure? I still think it's a she till I have real proof

It's a he. But, a LOT like a girl? I don't believe it, his voice and appearance clearly sounds and looks male to me.

Edited on by Orngeblu

Brawl Friend Code: 3395-4738-9505
I also have a 3DS and Wii U.

<3 Smash Bros.

Nintendo Network ID: Orngeblu

WrappedInBlack

Dark-Luigi wrote:

@Dreamy Same here, I can think of a million costumes for the brawlers! But didn't they say they weren't going to put costumes in or is it just me?

why are people still calling them Brawlers?

Brawl Code: 0348-2005-6973

Late

@Orngeblu: I was just exaggerating. I know other people who thought he was a girl including few friends of mine. I think it's pretty common.

It's its, not it's.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8287-7444-2602 | Nintendo Network ID: LateXD

Wheeler

WrappedInBlack wrote:

Dark-Luigi wrote:

@Dreamy Same here, I can think of a million costumes for the brawlers! But didn't they say they weren't going to put costumes in or is it just me?

why are people still calling them Brawlers?

Why do you care? Is just a short term word to mention all the characters. -_-

Wheeler

Pootypie

still considering Marth as a she

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Mickey

Man, I sure hope we get more costume characters. I remember back when Wario got his own alternate costume, the internet exploded with ideas. DR. MARIO! MR. L! PRINCESS DAISY! DRY BOWSER! I just hope we get a little more alternates this time around.

@TheGreatGamer Haha. I laughed at that never.

Edited on by Mickey

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

Dark-Luigi

Mickey wrote:

Man, I sure hope we get more costume characters. I remember back when Wario got his own alternate costume, the internet exploded with ideas. DR. MARIO! MR. L! PRINCESS DAISY! DRY BOWSER! I just hope we get a little more alternates this time around.

It's times like this when I'm glad your my friend, especially at that Mr. L part!

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it mysel...

Switch Friend Code: SW-0430-1213-7546 | 3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

DreamyViridi

Dark-Luigi wrote:

Mickey wrote:

It's times like this when I'm glad your my friend, especially at that Mr. L part!

I actually see potential in Daisy being her own character but I digress and agree in the fact that those and more would be awesome

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Pootypie

Marth is still a she

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Pootypie

WingedSnagret wrote:

@TheGreatGamer There's a horse. It's dead. You keep beating it. Stop it, please.

D: ok fine I will stop
still a she though

Pootypie

Mickey

I'm still very impressed by the graphics. In fact, the entire Wii U library (at least, the first-party games) just looks beautiful. Up until the Wii U, we could only dream (or use illegal emulators, but don't do that) of HD Nintendo games. Now we finally get to see Link in all of his HD glory.
Untitled
And his hair is glorious.

@TheGreatGamer You're 15. Act your age and grow up.

Edited on by Mickey

The Mousekeloggery

Pootypie

Mickey wrote:

I'm still very impressed by the graphics. In fact, the entire Wii U library (at least, the first-party games) just looks beautiful. Up until the Wii U, we could only dream (or use illegal emulators, but don't do that) of HD Nintendo games. Now we finally get to see Link in all of his HD glory.
Untitled
And his hair is glorious.

@TheGreatGamer You're 15. Act your age and grow up.

Sorry I am just bored, trying to enjoy myself here. Either way to be honest, how is Marth a she? She sounds like a girl with all of her noises and stuff. But if it is a he then it is a he. Again, I am just really bored.

Pootypie

Mickey

@TheGreatGamer I'm glad we could put that to rest. If you're bored, I suggest that you try doing something that a lot of other users here at Nintendo Life do: play a video game. I hear those are really good at curing boredom.

The Mousekeloggery

Pootypie

Mickey wrote:

@TheGreatGamer I'm glad we could put that to rest. If you're bored, I suggest that you try doing something that a lot of other users here at Nintendo Life do: play a video game. I hear those are really good at curing boredom.

I am not allowed to play video games on Thursday

Pootypie

Orngeblu

So, Male Wii Fit Trainer. I think it's safe to say it's a costume of some sort. Still would rather play the female than the male.

Brawl Friend Code: 3395-4738-9505
I also have a 3DS and Wii U.

<3 Smash Bros.

Nintendo Network ID: Orngeblu

Snagrio

TheGreatGamer wrote:

Mickey wrote:

That's a strange rule... :/

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Happy_Mask

WingedSnagret wrote:

TheGreatGamer wrote:

Mickey wrote:

That's a strange rule... :/

It seems strange now, but it's a concept akin to not feeding gremlins after midnight. u_u

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic