Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 25,681 to 25,700 of 27,917

Tsuchinoko

@NintendoFan64: Fourside!

There is a (very short) list floating around with the stages that are still not in Smash 4 that have none of their music appear in the game yet. Fourside is one of the very few stages on that list where the series has only one stage per game, and also doesn't resemble an already present stage.

Plus, with the skyscrapers and the moon and UFO, it just looks cool.

My vote for stage that should have been in from the beginning: Pirate Ship.

@IceClimbers: In Japan its already nearly noon on Monday, so only two days left!

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

Tsuchinoko

Btw that list I was referring to included Fourside, Great Bay (the original version of Saria's song isn't in Smash 4 yet), Saffron City, Planet Zebes, and Sector Z. Some one off stages like Electroplankton are still possible but very unlikely.

Smash_kirby

@Tsuchinoko: If be okay with a new Fire Emblem stage with a remix of Tearing Shadows as the then would be awesome or custom music from the SD card.

Smash_kirby

IceClimbers

On a side note though, I think it would be hilarious if Sakurai personally put in troll files into the new update, knowing full well that we'll datamine the hell out of it before October 3rd arrives.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Eel

I don't think he's as playful or trollish as people like to think he is.

Doing that would simply mean more work for nothing.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Joeynator3000

I dunno, but it would be funny if he'd just rename the files to something more outlandish. lol

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Eel

But then again, this is the guy who preferred not to add a story mode at all because he did not want people to share videos of it online. He's probably not very interested in toying around with the data miners.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

CapeSmash

I think I'm done counting all the character support in the comments on the NL article that they recently made on the ballot.. https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2015/09/reminder_theres_only...

Here's the top 10 characters that got the most support.

Untitled

The results here aren't too surprising to me. But there are a few things.

• I'm surprised that Bomberman got so much support. Yeah, it's only 14 people, but that's a lot support for one character for an article with only 250+ comments.
  • King K. Rool is technically #1, and the Inklings #2 if you count @TheGreatLord 's post that was posted on this thread a few pages back. But I wanted to keep the votes strictly tied to the article, so I didn't count it.
  • Nintendo Life is the only place I've seen so far where the Inklings are ranked #1.
  • Krystal only had 2 supporters in the comments. Remember when she was very highly requested? I wonder what happened to all her support, considering she had a ton of it in the Brawl days. Kind of strange.

Edited on by CapeSmash

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

Pootypie

CapeSmash wrote:

I think I'm done counting all the character support in the comments on the NL article that they recently made on the ballot.. https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2015/09/reminder_theres_only...

Here's the top 10 characters that got the most support.

Untitled

The results here aren't too surprising to me. But there are a few things.

• I'm surprised that Bomberman got so much support. Yeah, it's only 14 people, but that's a lot support for one character for an article with only 250+ comments.
  • King K. Rool is technically #1, and the Inklings #2 if you count @TheGreatLord 's post that was posted on this thread a few pages back. But I wanted to keep the votes strictly tied to the article, so I didn't count it.
  • Nintendo Life is the only place I've seen so far where the Inklings are ranked #1.
  • Krystal only had 2 supporters in the comments. Remember when she was very highly requested? I wonder what happened to all her support, considering she had a ton of it in the Brawl days. Kind of strange.

The image is too big can you make it smaller please?

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Tsuchinoko

@CapeSmash: I don't think you can take Nintendolife as representative of Nintendo or Smash or gaming fans as a whole. This site has a very distinct personality compared to other gaming sites.

@thegreatlord Or at least a list would be nice IMO.

Edited on by Tsuchinoko

Pootypie

Tsuchinoko wrote:

@CapeSmash: I don't think you can take Nintendolife as representative of Nintendo or Smash or gaming fans as a whole. This site has a very distinct personality compared to other gaming sites.

I think it's better to use this to see how the characters' popularity can be everywhere, they may be popular in all or just some. You know like wolf... Pretty interesting

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

CapeSmash

@Tsuchinoko: I know, I just thought it would be a fun thing to do anyway. lol

@TheGreatLord: Is it really that big? Weird, because it looks just fine on my end. But I'll do it in text form:

1. King K. Rool and Inkling (21 supporters)
2. Shovel Knight (17 supporters)
3. Shantae (16 supporters)
4. Bomberman (14 supports)
5. Isaac (12 supporters)
6. Rayman, Sora, and Professor Layton (10 supporters)
7. Snake, Simon Belmont, Knuckles, and Bayonetta (9 supporters)
8. Banjo & Kazooie (8 supporters)
9. Wolf (7 supporters)
10. Toad/Captain Toad (6 supporters)

Smash Mains:

Pootypie

CapeSmash wrote:

@Tsuchinoko: I know, I just thought it would be a fun thing to do anyway. lol

@TheGreatLord: Is it really that big? Weird, because it looks just fine on my end. But I'll do it in text form:

1. King K. Rool and Inkling (21 supporters)
2. Shovel Knight (17 supporters)
3. Shantae (16 supporters)
4. Bomberman (14 supports)
5. Isaac (12 supporters)
6. Rayman, Sora, and Professor Layton (10 supporters)
7. Snake, Simon Belmont, Knuckles, and Bayonetta (9 supporters)
8. Banjo & Kazooie (8 supporters)
9. Wolf (7 supporters)
10. Toad/Captain Toad (6 supporters)

no it's actually the other way around, too small for some reason

Pootypie

CapeSmash

@TheGreatLord: Fixed, I replaced it with an imgur link.

Smash Mains:

NintendoFan64

New "leak":
Untitled
How did we go from Artsy Omni to...this?

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

IceClimbers

Honestly I'm surprised there hasn't been more fake leaks. I expected a lot more of them.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Joeynator3000

...I did comment on Omni's channel to say that he should make another leak. lol

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic