Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 25,401 to 25,420 of 27,917

Pootypie

What if the update includes balance patch yet again?

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Hendesu

@TheGreatLord: Then expect Greninja to be nerfed.

Some random dude on Nintendo Life.
Toriel left for a while, so Freaky Fred took over her place!
Not changing this part of the signature until Nintendo announces Super Mario Sunshine 2.
[Started 10/31/15]

Nintendo Network ID: DarkSperow

Pootypie

That joke is seriously boring nobody likes that joke anymore

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

MsJubilee

@TheGreatLord: I like it

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Tsuchinoko

@thegreatlord apparently tons of people like that joke. Relax, there are dozens of jokes worse than that one.

And no. The only thing people found were changes to tourney mode.

Edited on by Tsuchinoko

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

Joeynator3000

Guess no one knows then.... :c

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

martinskrtel37

@Megumi: I think it's when a friend is playing the game!

Octane wrote:

everyone needs to relax and enjoy the games that are released today and stop worrying what Nintendo will do in a year or two from now.

3DS Friend Code: 0130-1906-5039 | Nintendo Network ID: martinskrtel37

yokokazuo

Megumi wrote:

Guess no one knows then.... :c

Do you have the disk version? I don't know for sure, but I think that all physical games will flash blue on the home menu.

Tsuchinoko wrote:

Lucas made it into Mario Maker!

Here's the full costume range. Looks like all playable characters other than Miis, Ryu and Roy made it in.

Aren't some of those not supposed to be revealed until the game launches? Also a lot of those costumes are kind of spoilers for those who don't want to know what they all are yet. The first section appears to be all Smash ones though.

yokokazuo

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6707-5664 | Nintendo Network ID: yokokazuo

Tsuchinoko

@yokokazuo: oh, I haven't been following that game really. So its a leak?

Tiefseemiez

You can play as a a spring/trampoline? Now that's just absurd. O.o

Edit: And what was that cushion between Splatoon and Chibi Robo? And the characters in the very end? Does anyone know?

Edited on by Tiefseemiez

Never want to come down, never want to put my feet back down on the ground.

Tsuchinoko

Crap sorry! I didn't know it was spoilers I thought they were announced already.

IceClimbers

Exactly one month left of the ballot.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

yokokazuo

Tsuchinoko wrote:

Crap sorry! I didn't know it was spoilers I thought they were announced already.

I think that reviewers who got the game were allowed to show off some amiibo costumes, but there were many that they weren't supposed to show until the game launches and so that person probably wasn't supposed to post that video.
I didn't watch the whole video, but it did look like all of them were there.

yokokazuo

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6707-5664 | Nintendo Network ID: yokokazuo

CapeSmash

Untitled

TL;DR: Wolf, Squirtle, and Metal Mario are playable. Metal Mario is a combination of Mario, Dr. Mario, and Luigi. 4 more 64 stages are coming, like Metal Cavern (the stage where you fought Metal Mario on in Smash 64.) Some new Mii hats/helments, like a Shovel Knight helmet. New mode: "Mirror Mode." All the stages are mirrored except the DLC stages.

Yes, there are people out there that are actually giving this a chance of being real.

I don't know what to say to that.

Edited on by CapeSmash

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

UGXwolf

I'm usually the defender of benefit of the doubt, but... Really? METAL MARIO?!? Anyone's giving the any credit? And who the heck is Squirrel? I have do many questions and they won't be answered!

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

IceClimbers

@UGXwolf: Squirtle, not Squirrel. @CapeSmash probably got hit with autocorrect. Anyways, yeah this is definitely fake. Metal Mario?! Seriously? I'd rather have Ivysaur back. Or Pichu. Also, the idea of Squirtle coming back but not Ivysaur is absurd in my opinion.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Pootypie

The idea of fire and water pokemon in the game but not grass is kind of weird in my opinion. So yeah ivysaur seems more plausible. Metal Mario is already in if you just... hit the metal box... lol, after all mk8 added tanooki mario. Although everyone knows that mk8 has really weird roster (pink gold peach... seriously). Either way words don't show anything, pictures and actions do.

Pootypie

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic