Since when can I pre-order this game?

I also found this boxart which really isn't boxart... is it :p

http://www.intertoys.nl/games/super-smash-bros-wii-u-595067.html

Spanjard

3DS Friend Code: 3754-7789-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: Longforgotten

AuthorMessage

Kewlan

2,502. Posted:

Haha, on a Swedish site where you can pre-order Smash Bros, some people in the comments thought Lloyd was in the game because he was on the fake box-art. :D

ಠ_ಠ
Biggest Hyrule Warriors fan on planet earth.
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

AuthorMessage

DestinyMan

2,503. Posted:

Untitled
Normal Link looks like he's orchestrating this trick.

Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan

Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

2,504. Posted:

DestinyMan wrote:

Untitled

But, that's Toon Link's bomb, so how does that work?

Unless TL gave his bomb to DK and asked the ape to attack Link with it, but Link gave DK a banana as appeasement. So now DK is confused and decided to politely give TL's bomb back, leading into the scene we see here. Just a guess. ;)

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

Blast

2,505. Posted:

DestinyMan wrote:

Untitled

Donkey Kong is like: "Wait a sec... Is this a banana?"
Toon Link is like: "Hey! Give that back!"
Normal Link is like: "I'm gonna hide behind my shield and see how this plays out..."

Edited on by Blast

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I do plan on getting a PS4 someday :D

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

AuthorMessage

SCAR392

2,506. Posted:

cookiex wrote:

SCAR392 wrote:

CapnPancakes wrote:

You have to remember though, they still have to fir everything onto the 3DS cartridge, so it's not implausible that we might get a roster the size of Brawl's or even a little smaller.

Even if the game is 8GB on 3DS, it shouldn't really be a problem.

SD cards are pretty small. I would guess that it wouldn't be that hard to fit at even 32 GB worth of game on a 3DS cartridge, which is a bigger piece of tech.

Now, I have no clue how a 3DS cart actually works(why it's proprietary, I mean), but fitting 32GB on a 3DS game card, and the 3DS being able to read it all at once if it needs to shouldn't be a problem.

This is just going based off of how memory is read to begin with. The 3DS(or anything, really) is never accessing the entirety of an SD card all at once.

While 3DS can support SD cards up to 128GB, each 3DS game card supposedly only carries 8GB at most.
http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/24569

I see, but if they really need more memory in the 3DS game card, I'm sure they figure out how to get more memory in there as opposed to letting such a limit hinder the game.

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage

Kewlan

2,507. Posted:

Blastoise-san wrote:

DestinyMan wrote:

Untitled

Normal Link is like: "I'm gonna hide behind my shield and see how this plays out..."

I don't think Toon Link would want that back...

ಠ_ಠ

AuthorMessage

Jazzer94

2,508. Posted:

Kewlan wrote:

Blastoise-san wrote:

DestinyMan wrote:

Untitled

Toon Links face is like oh poop.

I don't think Toon Link would want that back...

Edited on by theblackdragon

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee Everyone's favorite videogame character
I keep getting this feeling that I should write something down here........................

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

AuthorMessage

Kewlan

2,509. Posted:

What if Toon Link is not a clone, and now uses the wind as a power?

ಠ_ಠ

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

2,510. Posted:

Kewlan wrote:

Look at his screenshots, he's a clone.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

TheLilK98

2,511. Posted:

Toon link has always been a clone.

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3308-4665-8309 | Nintendo Network ID: TheLilK98 | Twitter: TheKman98

AuthorMessage

DestinyMan

2,512. Posted:

Happy_Mask wrote:

Kewlan wrote:

Look at his screenshots, he's a clone.

So you can tell just from screenshots? What if he has a few new tricks up his sleeve we don't know about?

Luigi looked like he was going to fight exactly the same when he was first revealed, but now it's been revealed that he has a new flutter jump.

Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan

Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

BandG

2,513. Posted:

A flutter jump doesn't automatically make him not a clone. Although Luigi is probably the least cloned clone, but i think that toon link should have a completely different move set because in brawl he made link almost useless

Super Smash Bros. Can't Wait!

Nintendo Network ID: Waterwraith

AuthorMessage

Romeo

2,514. Posted:

okay, could someone please enlighten me

what do you all mean with "clone"? (i have not played wind waker yet.. if it has anything to do with that: no spoilers please)

the way i see it.. there are 2 versions of link, the regular one and the cartoonish one from wind waker

Romeo

AuthorMessage

Sleepingmudkip

2,515. Posted:

Guys give the cones a chance they might change up all their moves plus how do we know they wont have diffrent moves the game is still in development and no clone had gameplay footage yet

@Romeo a clone is a character that plays exactly the same as another one such as luigi and mario and link and toon link

Deluxe WII U

Limited Edition Pikachu 3DS

I Love Fire Emblem & Kid Icarus

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7674-9891 | Nintendo Network ID: lionel1 | Twitter: JohnGreenGod

AuthorMessage

Mickey

2,516. Posted:

Romeo wrote:

okay, could someone please enlighten me

what do you all mean with "clone"? (i have not played wind waker yet.. if it has anything to do with that: no spoilers please)

the way i see it.. there are 2 versions of link, the regular one and the cartoonish one from wind waker

A clone is a character that plays remarkably similar to a preexisting character. For example: Toon Link had the exact same moves as Link in Brawl. One of the only differences being that he looked like Link from Wind Waker instead of Link from Twilight Princess.

From what I understand: People take issue with clones because they take up some space that could've been used to introduce a new character (or even bring back an obscure character from the NES and/or SNES days) with an original moveset and an actual character besides being that character from this game instead of the other.

Edited on by Mickey

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

2,517. Posted:

Clone's suck. They take your Identity and tarnish your good name. Really wish Nintendo would give us more footage of Gameplay.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

Romeo

2,518. Posted:

oh, i see
thanks!!

lets hope toon link will have his own abilities/moves then!

Romeo

AuthorMessage

mamp

2,519. Posted:

These pics aren't doing Toon Link any favors they still make it look like he plays like regular Link. @Mickey I thought toon Link was faster than regular Link at least my friend played toon link instead of Link because he used to say that Link is too heavy and slow compared to the Melee version and he didn't like him so he switched to toon link. Whethere this is true or not IDK I never played Link but I did notice there were hardly any link players as opposed to toon link players.

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

AuthorMessage

Mickey

2,520. Posted:

@mamp I'm not so sure myself. Notice how I said "one of the only differences" since I really don't know and I really don't care.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse