Edit: Nevermind.

Edited on by Orngeblu

Brawl Friend Code: 3395-4738-9505
I also have a 3DS and Wii U.

<3 Smash Bros.

Nintendo Network ID: Orngeblu

Wheeler

WingedSnagret wrote:

Well I guess you could argue that the Pokeball was shown in a way since there was a screenshot of Xerneas at what seems to be the Battlefield stage which would mean it isn't a stage hazard.

It makes you wonder if Xemeas and Yveltal are going to have their own stage. Like Palkia and Dialga had in Brawl.

Wheeler

cookiex

^I didn't notice until today that there's people in the background!

Speaking of Final Destination, I hope it's music will be as epic as this:

btw that should've been the final boss music in Subspace Emissary, not the techno nonsense that was Tabuu's theme. >: (

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

Uncle_Franklin

We're due another character reveal ain't we?

Uncle_Franklin

Happy_Mask

Il-Fortissimo wrote:

Untitled
"Pic of the day. This one marks the 100th pic of the day! Without further ado, I'd like to introduce Luigi as he adjusts his nose. Hope you enjoy!"

Sakurai has been posting things at an earlier time than usual this week. By the way, do you guys think this ring stage is based on Punch-Out, Pro Wrestling, or is it a new SSB stage in the same vein as Battlefield and Final Destination? My bet is on it being a new SSB stage because of the SSB logos on the floor of the ring.

It could very well be a PunchOut!! Stage though, as no specific ring has any real significance to it. But it's far likelier you are correct and it is just a new Smash Bros battleground.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Chesterchespin

i really wanna see neku in this game that would be awsome

3DS FC: 1478-3393-7169

Wheeler

OdnetninAges wrote:

Chesterchespin wrote:

I agree 100%, but I''m 99.99% sure he won't be in the game.

Sorry, but I don't want Neku in Smash Bros. So, many 1st and 2nd party characters deserve to be in it. Not more 3rd party characters.

Wheeler

OdnetninAges

ShadowFox254 wrote:

OdnetninAges wrote:

Chesterchespin wrote:

Sorry, but I don't want Neku in Smash Bros. So, many 1st and 2nd party characters deserve to be in it. Not more 3rd party characters.

Yeah, the game already has enough 3rd party characters as it is. I think it's perfect the way it is right now (Mario, Sonic and Mega Man).

Console Usernames: Rc

HIGH QUALITY VIDEO GAME RIPS

"The world is not beautiful, therefore it is."

My Anime List

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

Snagrio

OdnetninAges wrote:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

OdnetninAges wrote:

Chesterchespin wrote:

Yeah, the game already has enough 3rd party characters as it is. I think it's perfect the way it is right now (Mario, Sonic and Mega Man).

The only other 3rd party character that is likely is Pac-Man for two big reasons.

First is that Namco-Bandi is helping with the production of the games, plus Sakurai said and I quote, "don't expect many characters from Namco." So in others words not a flat-out no.

Also, it just makes too much sense. We've already got three of the biggest classic video game icons under one roof, so why not include the first of the industry to become a household name and tip the epicness levels over the edge?

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

OdnetninAges

WingedSnagret wrote:

The only other 3rd party character that is likely is Pac-Man for two big reasons.

First is that Namco-Bandi is helping with the production of the games, plus Sakurai said and I quote, "don't expect many characters from Namco." So in others words not a flat-out no.

Also, it just makes too much sense. We've already got three of the biggest classic video game icons under one roof, so why not include the first of the industry to become a household name and tip the epicness levels over the edge?

As much as I agree with you, I can't help but have a feeling that Mega Man and Sonic is going to be it for 3rd Party characters. I might be completely wrong, though. I'd actually like to see Pac-Man in Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, but I'm not going to complain if he isn't, mainly because I'm happy with what 3rd Party characters we have so far.

While we're on the subject, if he does get in, I hope it is his newest design. I actually like the newest design more than the classic design, and I know a lot of people disagree with me about that.

Console Usernames: Rc

HIGH QUALITY VIDEO GAME RIPS

"The world is not beautiful, therefore it is."

My Anime List

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

Snagrio

OdnetninAges wrote:

WingedSnagret wrote:

As much as I agree with you, I can't help but have a feeling that Mega Man and Sonic is going to be it for 3rd Party characters. I might be completely wrong, though. I'd actually like to see Pac-Man in Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, but I'm not going to complain if he isn't, mainly because I'm happy with what 3rd Party characters we have so far.

While we're on the subject, if he does get in, I hope it is his newest design. I actually like the newest design more than the classic design, and I know a lot of people disagree with me about that.

Yeah, I'll be disappointed if Pac-Man isn't added, but I won't moan and groan over the fact.

So if he's in, great. If not, oh well.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Captain_Balko

I pray to the Gods of Gaming that Sakurai will keep that dot-gobbling yellow freak out of the game. Come on guys, Pac-Man may have been cool in his hey-day, but when is the last time a decent Pac-Man game was released? I'm under the impression that it's been years. Pac-Man sucks. His moves would be ridiculous and moronic. He can, what? Eat stuff? Throw his dots at people? Roll around? Nope. Don't want him, not relevant, yet it's a possibility that they'll throw him in anyways, since, gee, Namco-Bandai is doing the grunt work, so they deserve to have their ancient mascot tossed into the mix, yeah?

Then again, Ice Climbers remain as irrelevant as ever, but I'm guessing they'll be back again regardless (either make a new Ice Climbers game, or eject them, that's what I say).

BAH. Anyways, Pac-Man sucks.

Captain_Balko

Wheeler

WingedSnagret wrote:

Pac-Man is okay (if it does happen). But that's it for me on Namco characters.

Wheeler

PrincessSugoi

If there's going to be a Namco character then I'd rather it to be a Tekken one tbh. But Pac-man would be fine and make the most sense in this case.

Current Playlist: Age of Calamity, Stardew Valley, ACNH

Hopeless permanent resident of Idol Hell.

3DS Friend Code: 4184-2503-1604 | Nintendo Network ID: sasamitails

Arminillo

I want the Pacman

3DS name: Arminillo
3DS FC: 1118-0310-8459

"The Rich Boy wakes Up, But is Handsome."
-DeviousSnorlax

Nintendo Network ID: Arminillo

Pootypie

Anybody has any ideas why they are taking a lot of time to show at least one new character?

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Happy_Mask

I don't want Namco characters. Pac Man would really annoy me if he made it in. -.-

Pootypie

Wonder_Mask wrote:

I don't want Namco characters. Pac Man would really annoy me if he made it in. -.-

why is that?

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Happy_Mask

TheGreatGamer wrote:

Wonder_Mask wrote:

why is that?

To be honest, none of his games never really appealed to me except the original, and I feel he's been riding on people's nostalgia for too long. His current appearance also makes it look like he would be a character in a children's movie that teaches shapes. It's very bland and simplistic.

Edited on by Happy_Mask

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic