Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 24,821 to 24,840 of 27,917

TylerTheCreator

I taunt at people after I K.O. them because it's funny to me. Ahahahahaha!

TylerTheCreator

3DS Friend Code: 1633-4674-8666 | Nintendo Network ID: Shock-T

KO-Cub

DreamyViridi wrote:

Well, for me, it depends on how taunts are used.
Used at the start of the match, for example, serves as a sort of Smash etiquette "May the best win" gesture. Taunting after KO'ing someone every time makes me see you as a cocky jerk that will get what's coming to you.

In the end, taunting's not bad; never was. All a matter of opinion. Me? I admittedly can be total taunt bait at times. Most people that taunt after KO'ing me typically lose.

Though this is all to do with competitive natures and taunts isn't harmful in anyway, but it can be pretty rude and unsportsmanlike. You're wrecking some guy and then they lop you in the air and they taunt? Why? I have a lot of matches where people like to Double Taunt me when I miss play KO myself and it just wasn't that funny. Then I throw the match and go for a rematch and they leave the lobby afterwards, laughing in my face by flashing on and off. I see most Japanese players do this. It's just the competitive smash community being really uncalled for.

Wavedashes behind you Got some of dat Maylay?
FE Heroes: 0964602082

3DS Friend Code: 5343-9126-6120 | Nintendo Network ID: KOCub

TylerTheCreator

@KO-Cub: I just think you're taking a bit too much offense to it. Just taunt back when you do something awesome and you'll feel better about it. It's fun to do.

TylerTheCreator

3DS Friend Code: 1633-4674-8666 | Nintendo Network ID: Shock-T

CapeSmash

WTF? People like playing regular tourneys the most? Who wants to play that garbage? Help I'm confused.

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

Grumblevolcano

@CapeSmash: It's the only way to play in a 1v1 tourney so of course it's most popular.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Iggly

Was Alex using a different mii for the Fan Fighter tourney? His official mii doesn't have points, but I remember bumping into a mii a few times who would use Alex as their name tag.

I'm not lazy! ...I'm just very forgetful. :|

3DS Friend Code: 1177-9364-2530 | Nintendo Network ID: MerchantAnna | Twitter:

UGXwolf

Earlier, Tyler's Falcon crushed my Ike. Very intense match with my Link to even the score. This tournament is fun!

I want to comment on literally every match, but no one else is talking. ;-; Also, whoops. XD Preemptiveve taunt.

Edited on by UGXwolf

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

Pootypie

Good job on that match UGX, I need to get used to 4 players battle... Never did them

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Nintendo_Ninja

DK's throw is RIDICULOUS! You can toss people so far that they get ko'ed.

Nintendo ID Network: Nintendo_Ninja
Mario Maker ID: LR5-VQV-THG

Nintendo_Ninja

@CapeSmash: those are actual tournaments. The other kind are something else. Not quite sure what you would call them.

Nintendo ID Network: Nintendo_Ninja
Mario Maker ID: LR5-VQV-THG

Gridatttack

Alright, I joined the tourney. I thought it was full.

Im the white Shulk going with the ? tag.

New Super Mario Bros. Deluxe, a remake of Super Mario Bros 1 and The Lost Levels for NSMBDS.
new 3DS: 0276-2211-7514

3DS Friend Code: 0276-2211-7514 | Nintendo Network ID: Gridatttack

Jazzer94

Pilotwings is a terrible stage, my opponent just camped whenever he got a chance tbh this has been a bit boring.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

Mikes

Who're the really tough Link and Bowser players? All of those matches are tense. They're like my mortal enemies. >_>

Here are a few places that I can be found!
YouTube | Newgrounds | ZippCast

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0759-5924 | Nintendo Network ID: ShadowMetal

UGXwolf

@Mikes: I'm probably one of those really tough Links. Also the sheer coincidence that I wound up in a 1v1 against Great Lord just after saying we should do that, later. AND we both picked Ike. Nice.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

Pootypie

Well I picked Ike because I thought you would pick him

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic