Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Thread

Posts 2,481 to 2,500 of 28,771

Ragingrave

Hope no more clone Final Smashes.

Ragingrave

Snagrio

I suspect a high chance of a Pokemon reveal tomorrow...

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

K964

WingedFish wrote:

I suspect a high chance of a Pokemon reveal tomorrow...

I'm crossing my fingers for Mewtwo, but I'd be happy with any other Pokemon veteran to come back as long as it's not Pichu.

"Good. Everyone's together. Pyrrhon loves a party."
"...It's funny because marriage is terrible!"
If you know the origin of both of those quotes, then you're awesome!
Songs are like hugs that mouths give to ears.
Dreams are easy to achieve if hope is all I'm hoping to be.

Happy_Mask

If there is one, it'll be one with a mega evo.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Auracle

Wonder_Mask wrote:

If there is one, it'll be one with a mega evo.

It looks like Lucario has a reason to stay and Mewtwo has a reason to return. Meanwhile, Zoroark's chances grow ever slimmer.

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

SCRAPPER392

The funny thing is, is that I hated Mewtwo on Melee, but I've come to realize how much cooler he was than Lucario(and as a whole). It was mainly his moves and jump animations that I didn't like.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

Orngeblu

DreamyViridi wrote:

@Orngeblu - It's being deflected. Look at the smoke trail from the fuse.

Ah, I stand corrected then.

And if Sakurai says it, nice, that sounds like a cool gimmick. I wonder if Tink can do it too?

Edited on by Orngeblu

Brawl Friend Code: 3395-4738-9505
I also have a 3DS and Wii U.

<3 Smash Bros.

Nintendo Network ID: Orngeblu

K964

Tink can. He could do it in Brawl, and he holds his shield in the same position in SSB4.

"Good. Everyone's together. Pyrrhon loves a party."
"...It's funny because marriage is terrible!"
If you know the origin of both of those quotes, then you're awesome!
Songs are like hugs that mouths give to ears.
Dreams are easy to achieve if hope is all I'm hoping to be.

Snagrio

Dang, for essentially being a person that looks to be made out of plastic, WFT is quite the looker!

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

WinkSugoi

Wii Fit Trainer is... quite... fit... ahem um.. wait, there's islands in that picture? lol

Current Playlist: Sonic Mania, Stardew Valley

Hopeless permanent resident of Idol Hell.

3DS Friend Code: 4184-2503-1604 | Nintendo Network ID: sasamitails

adamkop

There seems to be an overly large amount of DOF on that background. I wonder if new SSB will utilise some more advanced rendering techniques (at least on WiiU) such as per-object motion blur, lens flares, depth of field, distortion etc.

adamkop

Taffy

I want Chase Mccain as a playable character in this... Yeah that's right I went there! puts on worst Geordie accent What yawls guna dew abot tit!!!!

Nintendo Network ID: sgt.taffy
Currently playing - The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

mamp

taffy wrote:

I want Chase Mccain as a playable character in this... Yeah that's right I went there! puts on worst Geordie accent What yawls guna dew abot tit!!!!

I would not mind Chase Mccain actually

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

Captain_Toad

Sorry 4 being that guy, but what's with the lazer?

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

MonocledMetroid

mariobro4 wrote:

Sorry 4 being that guy, but what's with the lazer?

If you're referring to the red beam of light, it's a marker for the opening in the clouds that leads to the Eldin Volcano area of the world below, there's also a green one which leads to the Faron Woods, and a golden one leading to the Lanayru Desert.

MonocledMetroid

Orngeblu

So, anyone remember when everyone was talking about different character costumes would be cool for Smash 4? Like say, Tanooki suit for Mario, Dry Bones Bowser, you get the idea. This has been known since the Mario Turbo Mode Tuesday, but here's a taste of what it would be like: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ucE4erdOuY (At the end of the video, you'll see what I mean. In the Mario Turbo Mode Tuesday, they showed Dr. Mario as an ALT costume, which is pretty cool! A Dr. Mario costume makes all the difference to me.)

They sure do know how to keep things interesting. I really don't expect this to happen for Smash 4, but it would be really cool if they would. (Aaaand this post might get deleted) But, what do you guys think about alternate costumes in Smash 4?

Edited on by Orngeblu

Brawl Friend Code: 3395-4738-9505
I also have a 3DS and Wii U.

<3 Smash Bros.

Nintendo Network ID: Orngeblu

Spanjard

Peach is the embodiment of control... I hope she doesn't get nerved so much like in brawl, but this is looking good

SW-7849-9887-2074

3DS Friend Code: 3754-7789-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: Longforgotten

Dweeb

Xerneas. I wonder if they'll pull a similar move when they announced Sonic, i.e. when they posted a WFT & Olimar pic and later announced Sonic on the same day. Or he's just trolling us and making us wait until next week.

Is there to was though when even at like of than with it?

Games I'm Currently Playing: Persona 3 FES, Shin Megami Tensei IV, Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked

DreamyViridi

Pic of the Day since I don't see it anywhere.
Untitled
Hmm. I think we have a glimpse of the first of many Poké Ball Pokémon.

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature. Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels / The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by Auracle / My YouTube Channel

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic