Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 2,481 to 2,500 of 27,917

Snagrio

ShadowFox254 wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

Hope they have more modes for online, like a online world tournament, and no more basic Brawl. Also, doesn't anyone hate when people just taunt or don't move in Brawl?

I just hate the horrible lag. I also can't help but wonder if most players just stand around and taunt due to the lag. In other words nobody wants to actually play because of the slowdown and thus do the one move that doesn't require real precision.

Yeah, the lag was terrible, but I still end up winning, even against 1 VS. 3.

I probably could hold my own with 3 against 1 (which happens 99% of the time anyway for some reason), but again the lag is so horrible that I always end up losing terribly. So I never even bother with online and just play against CPUs or the rare occasion with some of the few friends I have.

I just hope the online is flawless this time around...

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Pootypie

WingedFish wrote:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

Hope they have more modes for online, like a online world tournament, and no more basic Brawl. Also, doesn't anyone hate when people just taunt or don't move in Brawl?

I just hate the horrible lag. I also can't help but wonder if most players just stand around and taunt due to the lag. In other words nobody wants to actually play because of the slowdown and thus do the one move that doesn't require real precision.

Yeah, the lag was terrible, but I still end up winning, even against 1 VS. 3.

I probably could hold my own with 3 against 1 (which happens 99% of the time anyway for some reason), but again the lag is so horrible that I always end up losing terribly. So I never even bother with online and just play against CPUs or the rare occasion with some of the few friends I have.

I just hope the online is flawless this time around...

Just quotin' this like it happened before

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

WrappedInBlack

I know the release date...

May 16th 2014

Brawl Code: 0348-2005-6973

Wheeler

I like to have a Xenoblade stage. ^_^

Wheeler

Happy_Mask

ShadowFox254 wrote:

It'd be neat if we got either prison island or a moving stage with Bionis and Mechonis fighting in the background.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Wheeler

Wonder_Mask wrote:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

It'd be neat if we got either prison island or a moving stage with Bionis and Mechonis fighting in the background.

I think the Eryrh Sea looks sick. Untitled

Wheeler

Pootypie

WrappedInBlack wrote:

May 16th 2014

Nice date, but where did you find it?

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

WrappedInBlack

TheGreatGamer wrote:

WrappedInBlack wrote:

May 16th 2014

It's on Newegg, just like Luigi's Mansion 2 Wii U... only it hasn't been taken down yet. Well last time I checked was yesterday so it may be gone now

Edited on by WrappedInBlack

Brawl Code: 0348-2005-6973

cookiex

WrappedInBlack wrote:

TheGreatGamer wrote:

WrappedInBlack wrote:

May 16th 2014

It's on Newegg, just like Luigi's Mansion 2 Wii U... only it hasn't been taken down yet. Well last time I checked was yesterday so it may be gone now

Again, that date is just guesswork. This is the same site that still thinks Bayonetta 2 is coming out this year.

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

Pootypie

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16878190362 please no...
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16878190363 what the...
look at both of these release dates, they got terrible prediction right there, let's just see from the true site that actually can say the true release date: http://www.smashbros.com/us/ besides it should release by June otherwise, why announce it that early?!

Pootypie

OdnetninAges

TheGreatGamer wrote:

it should release by June otherwise, why announce it that early?!

Dude, Super Smash Bros. Brawl was announced in 2006. It didn't come out until 2008. I wouldn't be surprised if Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS didn't come until 2015.

Console Usernames: Rc

HIGH QUALITY VIDEO GAME RIPS

"The world is not beautiful, therefore it is."

My Anime List

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

Pootypie

OdnetninAges wrote:

TheGreatGamer wrote:

it should release by June otherwise, why announce it that early?!

Dude, Super Smash Bros. Brawl was announced in 2006. It didn't come out until 2008. I wouldn't be surprised if Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS didn't come until 2015.

oh god, please no. I need to have Super Smash Bros U in my summer!

Pootypie

Orngeblu

I'd love a polished game. Especially mechanic-wise.

Brawl Friend Code: 3395-4738-9505
I also have a 3DS and Wii U.

<3 Smash Bros.

Nintendo Network ID: Orngeblu

Pootypie

DestinyMan wrote:

@TheGreatGamer: I believe you're setting yourself up for disappointment. They may very well release next year, but they could also very well release in early 2015 too. Brawl was delayed not once, but twice. It was originally supposed to come in December 3, 2007 after a flashy reveal by Reggie at E3 that year, but it was delayed to January and February 2008 for Japan and America respectively, but then when it came close to those dates, it was delayed yet again to March 2008. Sakurai does not hesitate to delay a game if he feels that it will make his game even better.

I will be pleasantly surprised if these games do release next year, honestly.

The thing is I am discouraging myself a bit TOO much for this game, whenever I hear about the game I like, announced, makes me very excited. I was very lucky I found out about Super Mario 3D World in October instead of July or so instead of having all of those hype in me. Trust me, I am one big video gamer, but I always do my high school work first

Pootypie

Pootypie

DestinyMan wrote:

Untitled
"Sonic: Lost World is out in Japan today! The Windy Hill area can also be seen in Super Smash Bros. for Wii U…but I can't tell you all the details yet!"

I feel as if they are adding another Sonic character to the game

Pootypie

Captain_Balko

I was thinking a smart move on Sakurai's part would be to tie the fans over with stage announcements (a la today) and especially some item announcements through pic of the day. At least showing some shiny HD item models would keep me satisfied for a long while, at least until some more characters are announced.

Captain_Balko

Snagrio

Captain_Balko wrote:

I was thinking a smart move on Sakurai's part would be to tie the fans over with stage announcements (a la today) and especially some item announcements through pic of the day. At least showing some shiny HD item models would keep me satisfied for a long while, at least until some more characters are announced.

Only, the new Sonic stage has been known since he was announced... But yeah, items and such would be nice. Heck I think the last item shown was the X Bomb from Kid Icarus: Uprising, and that was quite a while ago.

Snagrio

Captain_Balko

WingedSnagret wrote:

Captain_Balko wrote:

Only, the new Sonic stage has been known since he was announced... But yeah, items and such would be nice. Heck I think the last item shown was the X Bomb from Kid Icarus: Uprising, and that was quite a while ago.

That's true, we already knew about the Sonic stage, although this is the first "official" announcement of it since we had only seen little bits and pieces before.

And I'm really craving some new items or at least some re-skinned old ones. Come on, I need to see an HD Beam Sword!

Captain_Balko

Orngeblu

yeah, some new item announcements would be cool.

Brawl Friend Code: 3395-4738-9505
I also have a 3DS and Wii U.

<3 Smash Bros.

Nintendo Network ID: Orngeblu

Snagrio

Well I guess you could argue that the Pokeball was shown in a way since there was a screenshot of Xerneas at what seems to be the Battlefield stage which would mean it isn't a stage hazard.

Edited on by Snagrio

Snagrio

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic