Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 24,621 to 24,640 of 27,917

Whopper744

@Grumblevolcano That would be annoying. Kind of not surprising the way the VC is treated half the time. I just honestly have never played the game so he doesn't mean anything to me personally while K Rool definitely does. From first fighting him with my dad back on DKC in 1994 to all of his other appearances, I'd love to see him added in. Though that is my own bias opinion.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

UGXwolf

I just noticed that Lloyd has two swords and is only using one. ;~; I know that's the only way for a costume to work, but do you know how long I've wanted a dual wielder in Smash? goes immediately to vote for Toon Ganondorf to get in

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

Grumblevolcano

@UGXwolf: We already have 2 dual wielders in Smash, Pit and Dark Pit!

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Joeynator3000

...Maybe Lest/Frey could use them if they got in, since that game has dual blades as weapons.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

FriedSquid

That Lloyd costume was pretty unexpected! I will definitely get that sometime. It would never happen but a Regal costume would also be great for the Mii Fighter...

Why am I starting to get the feeling in a few months, Sakurai will be like "Oh, didn't I mention it? The fighter ballots will only apply to Mii costumes. "

btw a ridley costume would be too big to fit any of the miis

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

Retro_on_theGo

UGXwolf wrote:

Also @whoever was knocking Mii Swordfighters, some of us really like those guys. They're my favorite version of the Mii Fighter!

Oh I really liked Swordfighter too. It was my favorite class when Smash 3DS was coming out. But then I played him. And it was so sluggish, bad recovery with all customs, moves didn't flow together. It was really disappointing.

Visually, I still like Swordfighter best.

veeflames

UGXwolf wrote:

@Grumblevolcano: That is a bow broken in half owo They don't do anything that actually utilizes both swords. Toon Ganon or Lloyd would be built with that in mind.

Eh... I don't know... whether it's half bow or not, Pit and Dark Pit are still pretty much dual wielders. Toon Ganondorf would be a decent addition to the roster, but will most of the Smash community embrace him?

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

KO-Cub

But their bow users.

Wavedashes behind you Got some of dat Maylay?
FE Heroes: 0964602082

3DS Friend Code: 5343-9126-6120 | Nintendo Network ID: KOCub

FriedSquid

I'm not totally convinced that a character with Mii costume has no chance of being a fighter, but if that is the case, I hope we could at least get a Snake costume. It wouldn't be quite right but him as a Gunner would be good enough.

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

UGXwolf

@Retro_on_theGo: See, I have the same story except he wound up being one of my better characters early on. I've stopped using my Mii Swordfighter because I completed the game on solo content already and can't use him online, but I still love the feel of my Mii Swordfighter.

@VeeFlamesNL: Make him OP as all hell like Roy. They'll have no choice but to accept him!

@FriedSquid: No, no, no. The costume wouldn't be too big. It'd be too awkward.

Edited on by UGXwolf

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

KO-Cub

I wish there we could at least use our Mii's in For Fun mode.

Wavedashes behind you Got some of dat Maylay?
FE Heroes: 0964602082

3DS Friend Code: 5343-9126-6120 | Nintendo Network ID: KOCub

NintendoFan64

@KO-Cub personally, I think they could've just made it so you had to use the base moveset online. What I mean is when you make a Mii Fighter, there are already 4 moves chosen. I think they could've just made it so you couldn't use any other moves, but that's just me.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

TeeJay

NintendoFan64 wrote:

@KO-Cub personally, I think they could've just made it so you had to use the base moveset online. What I mean is when you make a Mii Fighter, there are already 4 moves chosen. I think they could've just made it so you couldn't use any other moves, but that's just me.

The moveset isn't the issue here. The reason why miis can't be used online is literally because people will make penis-face and Hitler miis...which is stupid. By stupid I'm referring to both the people making these miis and Sakurai's/Nintendo's decision to block out miis entirely because of that. The whole situation is just stupid.

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

NintendoFan64

@TeeJay: Ah...forgot about those.
@UGXWolf I know, but that's the only way I could see it working.

Shinion

@Undead_terror: I assume you mean alts for the characters? I wouldn't like to see that. A) because I'd have to buy all of them and that's no good on my wallet B) that would be a harsh thing for anti-DLC or less well-off people to miss out on if they don't buy it, getting a Mii to look like Proto Man is one thing but actually getting a Proto Man costume for Mega Man is an all-together differnet thing and it would be pretty cheap to charge people for that and C) I think 8 alts for 99% of the cast is good enough, it'd be weird to have 10% of the roster with 2 DLC alts and like a further 20% to only have one if they of course don't go OTT and give every character an extra alt. There's just no way I could see this working, hence the Miis as the alternative.

Unless you mean full on costumes for the Miis in that case that gets rid of one problem but doesn't solve the other of the Miis' moveset, I doubt they'd ever be online.

Shinion

Undead_terror

Well if you don't have the money then what can I say? don't don't feel threaten by what you can't buy : P, but some extra color alts would be nice free update.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

NintendoFan64

Somebody model swapped Marth and replaced him with Chrom...this isn't in Brawl, this is in Smash 4!

There are some issues here (the legs, and the fact that he can hit everyone no matter where they are), though.

Edited on by NintendoFan64

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic