Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 2,461 to 2,480 of 27,917

BandG

Wonder_Mask wrote:

TheGreatGamer wrote:

Never forget R.O.B! NEVER!!! He's really awesome I like Ike then Mario, DON'T FORGET IKE TOO!!! I can come up with some suggestions later Just lemme think

Ike prolly won't come back due to the fact that he hasn't appeared since RD near brawl's release. And he's OP as heck.

Ike is sooo OP

Super Smash Bros. Can't Wait!

Nintendo Network ID: Waterwraith

Pootypie

Wonder_Mask wrote:

TheGreatGamer wrote:

Never forget R.O.B! NEVER!!! He's really awesome I like Ike then Mario, DON'T FORGET IKE TOO!!! I can come up with some suggestions later Just lemme think

Ike prolly won't come back due to the fact that he hasn't appeared since RD near brawl's release. And he's OP as heck.

Yeah :/ I agree that Ike probably won't come back, but R.O.B has a chance. HOPEFULLY! He's my FAVORITE! I always win as him

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Pootypie

DestinyMan wrote:

The people who think Xerneas could be playable make me want to firmly facepalm.

I'm with you bro

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Snagrio

Wonder_Mask wrote:

TheGreatGamer wrote:

Ike is definitely stupidly strong, but he's still a little slow and vulnerable to characters with good range.

And technically Ike was in Awakening if you count DLC.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Happy_Mask

WingedFish wrote:

Wonder_Mask wrote:

TheGreatGamer wrote:

Ike is definitely stupidly strong, but he's still a little slow and vulnerable to characters with good range.

Technically Oliver was in Awakening if you count DLC, what's your point?

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

OdnetninAges

Il-Fortissimo wrote:

Wonder_Mask wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

Wonder_Mask wrote:

TheGreatGamer wrote:

Technically every other Fire Emblem character was in Awakening if you count the Bonus Box and DLC and everything else in the game, so now none of you have a point.

lol

Console Usernames: Rc

HIGH QUALITY VIDEO GAME RIPS

"The world is not beautiful, therefore it is."

My Anime List

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

GamecubeMan

I would like to see one or two new old school characters added. Super Smash Bros to me and probably to a lot of people is kinda like a celebration of Nintendo's history.

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

Pootypie

I have actually been thinking that MegaMan should be added, and he got added!

Pootypie

Pootypie

OdnetninAges wrote:

Il-Fortissimo wrote:

Wonder_Mask wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

Wonder_Mask wrote:

TheGreatGamer wrote:

Technically every other Fire Emblem character was in Awakening if you count the Bonus Box and DLC and everything else in the game, so now none of you have a point.

lol

I'm so popular! Another day... That they added a new picture to the website, but not character! COME ON!!!

Pootypie

SideScreamer

It is possible he is just trying to show off the 'better looking version'. I can see the 3DS version in May, with the Wii U version in the November.

SideScreamer

Pootypie

SideScreamer wrote:

It is possible he is just trying to show off the 'better looking version'. I can see the 3DS version in May, with the Wii U version in the November.

NOT NOVEMBER!!! WHY WOULD THEY ANNOUNCE IT THAT EARLY?!

Pootypie

Pootypie

SideScreamer wrote:

Lol wot. November. In 2014...

I hope before June

Pootypie

cookiex

SideScreamer wrote:

So. 3DS version might come first. Remember how Newegg 'leaked' Luigi's Mansion 2 for Wii U?
They think Smash Bros. for 3DS will come May 16th.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16878190363

And my local retailer has Bayonetta 2 listed for December 13, as in December 13 of this year. Newegg's date is obviously random guesswork.

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

Wheeler

Hope they have more modes for online, like a online world tournament, and no more basic Brawl. Also, doesn't anyone hate when people just taunt or don't move in Brawl?

Wheeler

Orngeblu

ShadowFox254 wrote:

Hope they have more modes for online, like a online world tournament, and no more basic Brawl. Also, doesn't anyone hate when people just taunt or don't move in Brawl?

Never play Basic Brawl. Ever. It's dumb now. I played one recently and that's what I found. I attacked them, though, no one but Pikachu retaliated. :I

I would like a "Duel" mode for online where you would get paired up with another player 1v1. I also wonder why online rankings are such a problem, it would be cool, but the thing is...Mario Kart Wii has a score system and people are constantly trying to get higher VR, and A LOT of people play Funky Kong because he has the most speed in the game with Flame Runner.

Edited on by Orngeblu

Brawl Friend Code: 3395-4738-9505
I also have a 3DS and Wii U.

<3 Smash Bros.

Nintendo Network ID: Orngeblu

Snagrio

ShadowFox254 wrote:

I just hate the horrible lag. I also can't help but wonder if most players just stand around and taunt due to the lag. In other words nobody wants to actually play because of the slowdown and thus do the one move that doesn't require real precision.

Oh, and I'd be highly surprised if either version is released in spring of next year. I wouldn't expect anything closer then November-December. Heck it wouldn't surprise me if they got pushed back to 2015.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Wheeler

WingedFish wrote:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

I just hate the horrible lag. I also can't help but wonder if most players just stand around and taunt due to the lag. In other words nobody wants to actually play because of the slowdown and thus do the one move that doesn't require real precision.

Yeah, the lag was terrible, but I still end up winning, even against 1 VS. 3.

Wheeler

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic