Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 24,501 to 24,520 of 27,917

jump

I wouldn't say a costume now means zero chance of that character getting in the game, there's a Link, Sheik, Meta Knight etc masks and outfits.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Inkling

Let's hope that the Mii costumes don't mean anything. I really want Inklings to get in! D:

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

CapeSmash

NEW LEAK. MAJOR SPOILERS!!

Untitled
Untitled

4chan strikes again.

EDIT: OH S*** IT'S REAL!

Untitled
Untitled

Edited on by CapeSmash

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

KO-Cub

I always thought the giant falling pills and viruses would be a great final smash for Doctor Mario

Wavedashes behind you Got some of dat Maylay?
FE Heroes: 0964602082

3DS Friend Code: 5343-9126-6120 | Nintendo Network ID: KOCub

DreamyViridi

I'm truly sorry but I can't help but laugh at the K. Rool Mii Costume.
Might get that Chrom Costume myself and as for @CapeSmash's Spoiler post, looks legit enough; but if it's real, how was this discovered?

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Grumblevolcano

@KO-Cub: I'm desperately hoping Wolf doesn't have Landmaster again.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

veeflames

Now I hope Nintendo doesn't pull off a Professor Layton costume... XD
Can't help but LOL, but I hope costumes don't mean anything as to whether a character is getting in or not. For the sake of some people.

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

NintendoFan64

IceClimbers wrote:

I SWEAR TO GOD, THEY BETTER BE PULLING A META KNIGHT WITH THAT K ROOL COSTUME!!!!!!!

YOU ARE KILLING ME, SAKURAI!
@CapeSmash Here is my reaction: WHAT!? HOLY ****! YES!

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

NintendoFan64

Okay...I'm just gonna calm down. The costume doesn't mean anything. There's a costume based off of Link as dlc, and there are headpieces based off of Metaknight, Captain Falcon, Mario, Luigi, Wario, Samus, and...am I forgetting anything? This doesn't really mean anything. Unless it's actually confirmed by Sakurai that K Rool is only a costume, I'm just gonna hope that he pulls a Zero Suit Samus and says "I'm sorry, but K Rool won't be playable...just kidding!"

DreamyViridi

Look, there's no point saying who is in and who isn't because frankly, we don't know.
I don't care for K.Rool, period. I laugh at the salty fans but respect the ones who still have hope for the character. Whether the Mii costume does anything to affect his chances is anyone's guess, we all have no choice but to wait it out.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

UGXwolf

@DreamyViridi: Exactly my point. Besides, I'm still waiting on Wolf. K Rool is still dominating ballots. Maybe that's why a costume was made: it'd be quick and cheap, which maybe Sakurai hopes will appease fans or at least tide them over until the actual character gets released.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

NintendoFan64

Guys! I just realized something! We're not getting K Rool...because we're getting this guy instead:

...Just pretend that Zelda is K Rool, okay?

Edited on by NintendoFan64

KO-Cub

Grumblevolcano wrote:

@KO-Cub: I'm desperately hoping Wolf doesn't have Landmaster again.

Agreed. Wolfen please.

ZurrrrBlattTron

Gonna add salt to the wound by stating the fact that King K Rool is the worst choice for a smash character in general, he literally adds nothing new to the table and I think the DK series should stay stuck to Donkey and Diddy, the Donkey Kong games are overrated anyway

ZurrrrBlattTron

Twitter:

KO-Cub

UGXwolf wrote:

Guys, Ness has all of Lucas's moves in his customs! I don't think he's getting in!

This.

Maybe that's why a costume was made: it'd be quick and cheap, which maybe Sakurai hopes will appease fans or at least tide them over until the actual character gets released.

And this.
Why vote for a character when they're just going to be skinned for costumes? Kinda destroys the point in Sakurai saying "Any fighter can make it!"

KO-Cub

ZurrrrBlattTron wrote:

Gonna add salt to the wound by stating the fact that King K Rool is the worst choice for a smash character in general, he literally adds nothing new to the table and I think the DK series should stay stuck to Donkey and Diddy, the Donkey Kong games are overrated anyway

Quickly! To the "Unpopular Gaming Opinions" thread.

UGXwolf

@ZurrrrBlattTron: Yes, one of Nintendo's best-selling franchises with all of classic Rareware's ingenuity and flare and even their humor ingrained into it that also happens to have some of the most reliable and well-crafted Platforming mechanics to date and tons of characters that just aren't even being considered TOTALLY only deserves two characters and one new stage and MO new music and really no items, either.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic