Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 24,441 to 24,460 of 27,917

IceClimbers

@UGXwolf: I think Dedede is still considered the main villain of the series.

Now the million dollar question: Is Hades now the main villain of the Kid Icarus series, or is he a one-off and Medusa's still the main villain?

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

DreamyViridi

@IceClimbers: Well, Hades got laser'd out of existence by Pit and at this point, is a wandering soul. Before that, Medusa disappeared after getting Shoryuken'd by Hades; she either retreated after getting punched or outright died. So with all existing characters in mind; outside of revivals, the closest thing to a Kid Icarus villain right now is Viridi due to her stance on humans.

EDIT: Oh, but Smash Bros.-wise, I'd say Medusa.

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Pootypie

Over 40 heroes against 6 villians is pretty lame. It should be like half heroes half villians.
-Wario
-Bowser
-Bowser Jr.
-Ganondorf
-King Dedede
-Meta Knight

And not all are even true villians. But it seems like basically all Nintendo villians are heroes at one point... Like Bowser in Paper Mario Wii and Ganondorf in Hyrule Warriors.

Wolf is a villian right?

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

jump

TheGreatLord wrote:

Over 40 heroes against 6 villians is pretty lame. It should be like half heroes half villians.
-Wario
-Bowser
-Bowser Jr.
-Ganondorf
-King Dedede
-Meta Knight

And not all are even true villians. But it seems like basically all Nintendo villians are heroes at one point... Like Bowser in Paper Mario Wii and Ganondorf in Hyrule Warriors.

Wolf is a villian right?

Ganondorf is playable in HW, he isn't a hero.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Grumblevolcano

@TheGreatLord: Ganondorf wasn't a hero in Hyrule Warriors, you were just playing the evil side of the story for 3 chapters as Ganondorf and 5 DLC chapters as Cia's group.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

CapeSmash

The salty King K. Rool haters have been coming out of the woodworks lately. They are probably mad that he's more likely than the bandwagon indie characters they want in.

Fellow K. Rool supporters, WE MUST TAKE A STAND!

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

NintendoFan64

CapeSmash wrote:

The salty King K. Rool haters have been coming out of the woodworks lately. They are probably mad that he's more likely than the bandwagon indie characters they want in.

Allow me to agree with this little thing I saw someone type on the internet. It's not mine, but I feel as if it's appropriate:
THIS IS OUR FINEST HOUR! KING K. ROOL IS COMING! SAKURAI HAS NO EXCUSE ANYMORE. THERE IS LITERALLY NO REASON FOR OUR KING TO BE NUDGED TO THE SIDE NOW. HE HAS MORE SUPPORT THAN EVER.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

TylerTheCreator

CapeSmash wrote:

C'mon now. You gotta be fair. You're mad at people hating on who you want in, but now you're hating on the indie characters.

TylerTheCreator

3DS Friend Code: 1633-4674-8666 | Nintendo Network ID: Shock-T

Pootypie

Oh my bad lol, I guess he was just a playable character then.

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

NintendoFan64

@TylerTheCreator Good point. We should just respect everyone's opinion on who they think should be in...unless that character is Goku, Shrek or Freddy.

TylerTheCreator

@NintendoFan64: Now I know that Goku wouldn't be able to get in Smash and Shrek as a character would be ridiculous, but I'd love Goku to be included, and I'd honestly get a huge kick out of Shrek being in Smash, even though he has nothing to do with video games. It would be really funny. Hahahaha.

TylerTheCreator

CapeSmash

You know what? Let's do a poll on who you guys want to see in Smash. Vote here: http://strawpoll.me/5055846

@TylerTheCreator Lol, I don't hate the indie characters. It just seems like some people want them in "just because." Remember when Shovel Knight was the most talked about character in the Smash Ballot? Yeah, I don't see much support from him anymore.

Smash Mains:

NintendoFan64

@Grumblevolcano: With his swamp as a stage!"...Get out of my swamp, Mario..."

Edited on by NintendoFan64

TylerTheCreator

@CapeSmash: People love Shovel Knight. He is cool. I think that's reason enough.

And I still hear that people want Shovel Knight to be in Smash.

TylerTheCreator

CapeSmash

TylerTheCreator wrote:

@CapeSmash: People love Shovel Knight. He is cool. I think that's reason enough.

And I still hear that people want Shovel Knight to be in Smash.

Yeah, but my point is he was probably the most supported character when the ballot was released. But now, I hardly see any support from him, or at least the same amount of support. I also believe there was a poll on SmashBoards about if people wanted Shovel Knight in or not. "No" got the most votes, but who knows, it could've been rigged.

Smash Mains:

TylerTheCreator

CapeSmash wrote:

Yeah, but my point is he was probably the most supported character when the ballot was released. But now, I hardly see any support from him, or at least the same amount of support. I also believe there was a poll on SmashBoards about if people wanted Shovel Knight in or not. "No" got the most votes, but who knows, it could've been rigged.

You're right. Who knows? We don't know about any of this for sure.

TylerTheCreator

IceClimbers

Ok, who voted Dixie Kong?

My personal choice is Shantae, however I'm also a Kutthroat. The King's time is now! #KrocTheVote

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

BigBabyPeach

It would be cool to have a female villain in Smash. Wario's nemesis Captain Syrup would be my pick:
Untitled
Anybody else out there who wants her in the game? crickets

BigBabyPeach

Smash_kirby

BigBabyPeach wrote:

It would be cool to have a female villain in Smash. Wario's nemesis Captain Syrup would be my pick:
Untitled
Anybody else out there who wants her in the game? crickets

who?

Smash_kirby

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic