Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 24,341 to 24,360 of 27,917

TylerTheCreator

People care way too much about this Smash drama. People are insulting each other over video games. That is sad.

Just play what you want! Who cares!?

TylerTheCreator

3DS Friend Code: 1633-4674-8666 | Nintendo Network ID: Shock-T

veeflames

^This. Just this.

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

TylerTheCreator

And as for Smash being the focus of EVO: I mean, there is going to always be someone butthurt if their favorite game isn't on the main stage instead, but you gotta get over it. I don't worry about that stuff. I didn't even watch EVO.

TylerTheCreator

IceClimbers

@UGXwolf: Hungrybox got quite a bit of hate over his strategy at Melee top 8 (ledge-camping). Even a couple of death threats. Sure, it wasn't exactly fun to watch, but it is a legitimate strategy considering he was playing to win.

The Invitational on the other hand was just a PR tournament.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

-Green-

@Wesker: Beautiful. Just perfect. lol

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

TylerTheCreator

IceClimbers wrote:

@UGXwolf: Hungrybox got quite a bit of hate over his strategy at Melee top 8 (ledge-camping). Even a couple of death threats.

That's ridiculous. Why do people care so much about how a person plays? Even if it was boring to watch; c'mon. Death threats?

TylerTheCreator

-Green-

TylerTheCreator wrote:

IceClimbers wrote:

@UGXwolf: Hungrybox got quite a bit of hate over his strategy at Melee top 8 (ledge-camping). Even a couple of death threats.

That's ridiculous. Why do people care so much about how a person plays? Even if it was boring to watch; c'mon. Death threats?

People react in the heat of the moment and love to put all their excessive anger on one target, and some people in general just love to complain and show needless hatred. It's terrible but it happens a lot; especially on the internet since there are no repercussions.

P.S love your new avatar.

Edited on by -Green-

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

TylerTheCreator

@Aromaiden: Thank you very much! ドン ドン ドン ドン o(^▽^)o

I wish Don was an assist-trophy in Smash. He's so cute lol.

TylerTheCreator

UGXwolf

@IceClimbers: I never claimed HungryBox was blameless, but he totally had that match on lock. I reserve the right to think Zero's victory at that tournament, regardless of whatever status or prizes were at risk, utilized cowardly tactics, but I don't hold it against the guy like that's how he always plays. People do what works, and unfortunately, what works it's always interesting or impressive. After getting more play time with the game (remember, none of them had played much of Smash 4 beforehand) Zero has found things that work better, and coincidentally, they're more interesting to watch.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

Pootypie

Wesker wrote:

Untitled

Have to use final smash when time is right

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Joeynator3000

Wesker wrote:

Untitled

stares at boobs
...Er, wait, what's the point of this pic again? o.o

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

KO-Cub

Megumi wrote:

Wesker wrote:

Untitled

stares at boobs
...Er, wait, what's the point of this pic again? o.o

To 1v1 her. No items. For Glory.

Wavedashes behind you Got some of dat Maylay?
FE Heroes: 0964602082

3DS Friend Code: 5343-9126-6120 | Nintendo Network ID: KOCub

Grumblevolcano

I have all the non-challenge trophies! Only have 3 challenge ones left and then I'll have all 730 trophies, until the next Smash update that is of which there will likely be more!

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Pootypie

@Grumblevolcano: I have only one challenge left, and that is to collect all custom moves I still have 24 characters who don't have all their moves... Also for the trophies I just need 28 character trophies left then I have every single trophies. It seems like all star basically gives you guaranteed customs... I always get at least 1 new one. But that's just 1 custom out of at least 24 :/

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Pootypie

Just did a lot of amazing Falcon dittos with a Falcon player on For Glory at our first match we both started off with "come on!" taunt. Man it was so awesome, I which it was easier to communicate with the FG players. We won about 50/50 I think. And we would do the show me your moves taunt when an epic moment happens. It was so cool that I was disappointed I had to leave

Pootypie

KO-Cub

I hate For Glory so much. They win one match and they leave. Why leave when I've been stomping you for the last 6 matches and then I make one missplay, you win and then you leave? Have a close match that I lose, but you leave. I'm getting stomped by you, then I adapt through the next 3 matches and then I get way close to beating you though I still lose, you leave. For Glory in a nutshell annoys me, and better yet, I continue to play FG. These people...

Wavedashes behind you Got some of dat Maylay?
FE Heroes: 0964602082

3DS Friend Code: 5343-9126-6120 | Nintendo Network ID: KOCub

NintendoFan64

Found a new "leak". I'm gonna go on a hunch and say that it's fake.
Untitled
Still, I wouldn't be surprised if K Rool becomes dlc eventually.
Edit: Also, I looked up real the K Rool trophy quickly for reference, and it's the same pose as K Rool in the picture. Except that the picture is tilted a bit. Definitely fake.

Edited on by NintendoFan64

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

IceClimbers

@NintendoFan64: That's not even that great of a render, minus the scales being present.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic