Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 24,321 to 24,340 of 27,917

Hendesu

I'm actually hoping Artsy will smashified Sora. Or at least a Darkstalker character.

Some random dude on Nintendo Life.
Toriel left for a while, so Freaky Fred took over her place!
Not changing this part of the signature until Nintendo announces Super Mario Sunshine 2.
[Started 10/31/15]

Nintendo Network ID: DarkSperow

Pootypie

Wait a second... Is the Ganondorf amiibo out already?!

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

CapeSmash

Untitled

Smash 4 elitists in their natural habitat. LUIGIT0RNAD0's comment is the most baffling because of how hypocritical and bias it is.. I've never seen a game make people so salty and butthurt. It's absolutely hilarious, but rather confusing...

Edited on by CapeSmash

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

Joeynator3000

CapeSmash wrote:

Untitled

Smash 4 elitists in their natural habitat. LUIGIT0RNAD0's comment is the most baffling because of how hypocritical and brain-dead it is.. I've never seen a game make people so salty and butthurt. It's absolutely hilarious, but rather confusing...

I don't have a magnifying glass, soooo...yeeeaaah.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

MsJubilee

CapeSmash wrote:

Untitled

Smash 4 elitists in their natural habitat. LUIGIT0RNAD0's comment is the most baffling because of how hypocritical and brain-dead it is.. I've never seen a game make people so salty and butthurt. It's absolutely hilarious, but rather confusing...

I can't see that friendo

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Resident Evil 4 Remake & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

CapeSmash

LOL. When I posted the comment the image was pretty big. Dunno how it shrunk. It should be fixed now.

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

Pootypie

CapeSmash wrote:

Untitled

Smash 4 elitists in their natural habitat. LUIGIT0RNAD0's comment is the most baffling because of how hypocritical and bias it is.. I've never seen a game make people so salty and butthurt. It's absolutely hilarious, but rather confusing...

I honestly could care less about this, it's so annoying. Both smash 4 and melee elitists. I prefer smash 4 over melee but I hate this thing that been going on forever. Removing melee is stupid, melee is more unpredictable for tournament results as we know Zero will win but not for Melee. In the middle of tournaments smash 4 may be more unpredictable... Smash 4 is not "superior" to Melee nor is Melee "superior" to smash 4. I can't stand all these kind of people from both sides, it makes me sick. Who cares how old the game is anyways? Are they trying to tell others to stop playing what they enjoy? This gets seriously annoying... I don't even comment on these kind of stuff because of how utterly stupid it is.

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Hendesu

What did you expected from a fanbase is massively large and anti-opinions? The fanbase of Smash Bros always been terrible. They always talk about how their "character" is superior to other characters. They also diss or insult other characters. Because supposedly to "them", they are so bad and useless. (Example: Pacman and Sonic.) Who gives a ****? Millions of people AROUND THE WORLD are playing these characters which you don't like. Your opinion isn't gonna change their mind. You're not God or Jesus. You're some average flesh sack like the rest of us. Being a master at a game doesn't mean that you are a master of reality. Back to Topic
Perfect example of Smash fanboyism is SmashBoards. Everyone gets pissed off because of a opinion. Also, competitive people who play Smash Bros needs to stop being bias and etc. No one cares about how you were able to "defeat this character". People watch for gameplay and characters getting beaten the hell out of them. And also, which is my opinion, I DO NOT CARE FOR Zero or whatever he's called today. He's some hipster white boy trying to look cool by being incredible at a game which everyone could master. (Looking at him makes me want to vomit.) I could play as good as him if I spent more time playing SSB4. But I'm playing Ocarina of Time and Kingdom Hearts to not give a care about.
In other words, play the game because of enjoyment, not competitive. If you want to be competitive, play Mortal Kombat or Street Fighter. Just ignore the fanboys and enjoy the game.

Some random dude on Nintendo Life.
Toriel left for a while, so Freaky Fred took over her place!
Not changing this part of the signature until Nintendo announces Super Mario Sunshine 2.
[Started 10/31/15]

Nintendo Network ID: DarkSperow

veeflames

To be fair, they're not that salty... it's not like they're resorting to insults and abuses. I don't even see much ----hurt, either.
That said, there is really no reason to drop Melee. Melee is an eSport favorite; hundreds and thousands of Smash fans play Melee because they think it's fast and fun, and there is nothing wrong with that. Saying that it's outdated and broken is somewhat obsolete. It doesn't stop players from playing the game.
But yeah, Melee is somewhat broken and outdated.

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

UGXwolf

@VeeFlamesNL I think the word you were looking for is "moot point." Melee is broken and outdated. That's a moot point, though, since so many people still enjoy it heavily. Now from what I'm seeing, these guys are under the impression only one Smash game can be at EVO. I don't know enough about EVO to join the argument, but if we assume this is true, I definitely would prefer to see the new and more interesting Smash 4 over Melee, but I don't see why Melee would need to be removed in the first place. One game is more strategic while the other is more about execution. Pick your poison.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

veeflames

@UGXWolf Yeah... thanks for that. I was looking for the word but it skipped my mind.

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

KO-Cub

NightmareEater wrote:

I DO NOT CARE FOR Zero or whatever he's called today. He's some hipster white boy trying to look cool by being incredible at a game which everyone could master. (Looking at him makes me want to vomit.) I could play as good as him if I spent more time playing SSB4.

You know it's his job. He's a youtuber and has a channel on Twitch and he plays Smash and was a good Melee player before Smash 4. After doing your job, you become good at it. For someone to see nothing but percentages and numbers means they dedicated something they wanted to do. You're bashing a guy for loving and putting to much dedication in a game. Maybe you don't want to be better than the best, but other people who try have played the game just as long and want to dedicate the same. But others rather play Smash 4 because it's newer, beautiful, and has an easier learning curve. This is what Sakurai wanted. You're rather arrogant.

Wavedashes behind you Got some of dat Maylay?
FE Heroes: 0964602082

3DS Friend Code: 5343-9126-6120 | Nintendo Network ID: KOCub

Pootypie

I don't get the hate against Zero, just because he is top player he needs to be hated on? Pretty sad if you ask me...

Pootypie

UGXwolf

@TheGreatLord: The only time I was hating on Zero was when Hungrybox got robbed of his victory at the world championships. Whether or not it's part of the game, running out the timer to avoid losing is still a wuss move. Once in Sudden Death, Kirby stood little chance, and Zero was ready to use that to his advantage. Other than that, he's a pretty cool guy. Fun to watch and with more insight that most other Smash fans. He even follows other front-runners closely to see what characters he doesn't main can do. Something I couldn't possibly muster up the attention span to do.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

MsJubilee

CapeSmash wrote:

Untitled

Heh four of them are trolls the rest are elitist's trying to shove their opinions as facts in people's faces.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Resident Evil 4 Remake & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic