Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 24,281 to 24,300 of 27,917

NintendoFan64

I say we replace everyone with Shrek!

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Mikes

Gridatttack wrote:

How about we remove everyone and leave only mario.

Best game ever

"Super Smash Mario"

"Behold! It's time to smash the battle with Mario, Mario, and Mario! All of your favorite iterations of Mario are here!
Mario! Dr. Mario! Paper Mario! 8-Bit Mario! Green Mario! Baby Mario! Green Baby Mario! THEY'RE. ALL. HERE! That's not all. We've even got the edgy iterations no one cares for!
Shadow Mario! Metal Mario! Cosmic Clone Mario! Ultra Superstar Mario the Hedgehog! (my oc, no steal plz)
It doesn't stop there. Get ready for a cuteness overload as we grab even more of your favorite Marios!
Cloud Mario! Boo Mario! Tanooki Mario! Balloon Mario! Flying Squirrel Mario! (gasp) Penguin Mario! Bee Mario! (I regret to say we have cut Spring Mario because we couldn't figure out a moveset.)
Whew... Think it's over? Nope! We're keeping this roster fresh with new ideas!
Hotel Mario! Mario with a Tennis Racquet! Rainbow Mario! 64 Mario! (wheeze) Green Paper Mario! We've... We've got 'em all.
Remember the Mario that appeared in Mario's Picross? N-No? Well, he's there too!
Be sure to pre-order the game in the next few hours to receive a new, free character: Mario from the Super Mario Bros. Movie! Yeah! Oh boy..."
Whew. I can't believe there are that many power-ups and clones. Mind = blown.

Here are a few places that I can be found!
YouTube | Newgrounds | ZippCast

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0759-5924 | Nintendo Network ID: ShadowMetal

veeflames

Nice, informative and productive discussion you have going on back there, guys!

I don't really like meeting the 3 new DLC characters online. Ryu... well, I like fighting against Ryu, but THOSE SOUND EFFECTS! GOSH, I could swear that I can literally feel my eardrums rumbling when a Ryu lands a blow on me. Lucas is obviously more annoying to fight than Lucas, even if Ness wasn't much of a problem for me. Roy... two words, Marth Buff.

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

NintendoFan64

VeeFlamesNL wrote:

Nice, informative and productive discussion you have going on back there, guys!

I don't really like meeting the 3 new DLC characters online. Ryu... well, I like fighting against Ryu, but THOSE SOUND EFFECTS! GOSH, I could swear that I can literally feel my eardrums rumbling when a Ryu lands a blow on me. Lucas is obviously more annoying to fight than Lucas, even if Ness wasn't much of a problem for me. Roy... two words, Marth Buff.

Hey! We're talking about the important stuff, here! Anyways, sorry to hear that.

veeflames

^I was sarcastic! I had some laughs reading all those posts...

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

NintendoFan64

@VeeFlamesNL I know. I was making a joke...and failing.

UGXwolf

@VeeFlamesNL: I find most Lucas's are bad, and I have no real trouble fighting him as opposed to Ness, who gives me ridiculous amounts of trouble. Ryu players tend to vary. I have no trouble with about half of them and the other half are more clever. I find it helps to avoid him and see how he plays, then figure out how to fight him as you go. Roy can be tough, but his range is a serious weakness of his. You'll know almost immediately if he's seriously good or hoping a top tier character will do him some good.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

IceClimbers

John Numbers (the Nintendo World Champion) with that custom Wii Fit Trainer!

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Hendesu

Untitled

Shrek confirmed as DLC

Some random dude on Nintendo Life.
Toriel left for a while, so Freaky Fred took over her place!
Not changing this part of the signature until Nintendo announces Super Mario Sunshine 2.
[Started 10/31/15]

Nintendo Network ID: DarkSperow

Joeynator3000

Har har.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

KO-Cub

Where did this thread go...

Wavedashes behind you Got some of dat Maylay?
FE Heroes: 0964602082

3DS Friend Code: 5343-9126-6120 | Nintendo Network ID: KOCub

Hendesu

KO-Cub wrote:

Where did this thread go...

Nowhere really. There's isn't any new information of Smash Bros. The thread isn't going back to normal unless there's a update or a newcomer.

Some random dude on Nintendo Life.
Toriel left for a while, so Freaky Fred took over her place!
Not changing this part of the signature until Nintendo announces Super Mario Sunshine 2.
[Started 10/31/15]

Nintendo Network ID: DarkSperow

KO-Cub

I expected more EVO talk but k.

IceClimbers

@KO-Cub: EVO talk? Well, I heard Dabuz lost to some person who isn't that well known and it's getting some people salty about customs being allowed. Custom Villager is also extremely campy.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

KO-Cub

Customs is actually bugging me a little. I wanted to see more natural skill than pointless skills I can't even use/see online or in non-custom tourneys.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic