Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 24,181 to 24,200 of 27,917

Joeynator3000

...I want Rool in, we need more villains, and they have plenty of options for his moveset.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Blast

Sora for Smash

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Gridatttack

So what date is the announcement of the new character reveal?

The FB page said Monday 14thj, but the date is wrong.

New Super Mario Bros. Deluxe, a remake of Super Mario Bros 1 and The Lost Levels for NSMBDS.
new 3DS: 0276-2211-7514

3DS Friend Code: 0276-2211-7514 | Nintendo Network ID: Gridatttack

NintendoFan64

I think I'm gonna vote for Balloon Fighter on the Ballot. I feel like I should, given...recent events.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

jump

NintendoFan64 wrote:

I think I'm gonna vote for Balloon Fighter on the Ballot. I feel like I should, given...recent events.

Isn't that already covered by Villager though?

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

NintendoFan64

arronishere wrote:

NintendoFan64 wrote:

Isn't that already covered by Villager though?

Yeah, I know, but...still...

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

TylerTheCreator

I put "RIP Iwata" as my name for Smash today. I saw someone have the name Iwata and then someone changed their name to : ( after they saw mine.

I was going to try to play as Kirby the whole day today but that didn't work out, because I suck as Kirby. I'm not doing well in Smash with any character today anyways.

TylerTheCreator

3DS Friend Code: 1633-4674-8666 | Nintendo Network ID: Shock-T

Arn0ld

Xjarnold said:
It truly is a sad day to be a gamer, this man didnt just make games, he created memories. .. memories of begging for a ds
.. memories of begging for a wii
.. memories of playing with friends
.. memories of playing with family
.. memories of bonding over a video game that wasn't about graphics or speed but was simply
Fun. With Satoru Iwata's passing will all the memories fade away, No.
Will Nintendo stop making innovative games?No.
But will it be the same E3?
Same Nintendo Directs?
Same Smiling CEO leading Nintendo?
No.
Goodbye Iwata-san you will be missed, but no tears, your game isn't over-your legacy will game on.

Botw > OoT

3DS Friend Code: 0748-4970-2550 | Nintendo Network ID: Xjarnold

veeflames

TylerTheCreator wrote:

I put "RIP Iwata" as my name for Smash today. I saw someone have the name Iwata and then someone changed their name to : ( after they saw mine.

I was going to try to play as Kirby the whole day today but that didn't work out, because I suck as Kirby. I'm not doing well in Smash with any character today anyways.

I played some matches today with my main, Kirby(felt honored, too). Before the start of (almost) all of the matches, I taunted. What pleased me is the number of players who returned the taunts. Felt like they understood why I taunted in the first place.
I also wanted to change my name to something similar to RIP_Iwata, and I'll still do it at some point.

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

Pootypie

TylerTheCreator wrote:

Oh I think that is a good idea to play with name "RIP Iwata" I will do that! I should play with Lucas since I think Mother 3 was a big game for Iwata wasn't it?

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

DefHalan

Gridatttack wrote:

So what date is the announcement of the new character reveal?

The FB page said Monday 14thj, but the date is wrong.

When did they announce they were going to reveal a new character?

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Hendesu

I know no one will care about my post but, I gonna play as Iwata Mii fighter to show respect to him.

Also, I hope the newcomer will be Sora from Kingdom Hearts. I really don't want see K.rool in Smash Bros. (Wasted potential on a newcomer.)

Edited on by Hendesu

Some random dude on Nintendo Life.
Toriel left for a while, so Freaky Fred took over her place!
Not changing this part of the signature until Nintendo announces Super Mario Sunshine 2.
[Started 10/31/15]

Nintendo Network ID: DarkSperow

CrimsonBlade

No man, king k. Rool totally deserves a sports on the roster. He can work.

CrimsonBlade

Hendesu

@CrimsonBlade: I really don't see him as a playable character. I only imagine him as a heavy and powerful version of Donkey Kong. I prefer the newcomer to be a surprising 3rd party character who no one thought to be in. For example, Sora. He would be perfect to be in Smash Bros. Unique movest, great backstory for Paultena guidance, and course stages. Imagine Sora is fighting Mario in Traverse Town while Darkside is destroying the area. (While Hand in Hand plays.) Plus, most of his games are on Nintendo systems.

Chain of Memories for GBA

Kingdom Hearts Days for DS

Kingdom Hearts Recoded for DS

Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance for 3DS
I only see Sora as the perfect newcomer. Any Nintendo newcomer that's not from the F-zero or from the mother franchise would be horrible. (Captain Toad as a newcomer. Shudders)

Not changing this part of the signature until Nintendo announces Super Mario Sunshine 2.
[Started 10/31/15]

Grumblevolcano

@NightmareEater: Unless the KH trilogy is coming to Wii U or NX by the end of 2016 then I want nothing Square in Smash.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Hendesu

@Grumblevolcano: Why does it need to be on Wii U or NX? Kingdom Hearts is well known by Nintendo. We might get a another KH game for 3DS. Plus, Sqaure Enix might be involved in Smash, considering that FF1 3D and theme and Final Fantasy explores is coming for 3DS.

[Started 10/31/15]

Grumblevolcano

@NightmareEater: Square has treated Nintendo fans like complete garbage, especially those not in Japan. People argue about whether Snake should return or not but at least there's a fair amount of Konami VC games. Square hasn't even allowed Super Mario RPG...

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Hendesu

Grumblevolcano wrote:

@NightmareEater: Square has treated Nintendo fans like complete garbage, especially those not in Japan. People argue about whether Snake should return or not but at least there's a fair amount of Konami VC games. Square hasn't even allowed Super Mario RPG...

>Says Square treated Nintendo fans like garbage.......lol.
Sqaure Enix never treats fans like garbage. They couldn't release their games early due to making sure the game is perfect for the player. Also, Square Enix main target IS Japan. We're just a second for Square Enix to use.
Plus, Snake should definitely be in Smash Bros. Better than a dark emo dweeb clone of wing Angel. (Dark pit) Finally about Geno, Nintendo hasn't requested Geno yet. You can't expect something that someone ask for.

[Started 10/31/15]

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic