Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 241 to 260 of 27,917

Adam

Each game has drastically different physics that make it like playing a whole new game. It's more than just additional content and better graphics.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

MrArcade

Super smash bros. is meant to be a NINTENDO fighting game. Not nintendo + sega + konami + capcom + hudson + namco etc.

MrArcade

MrArcade

I know sonic and snake were in brawl, and i didnt mind, but I think two 3rd party characters are enough.

MrArcade

MrArcade

In my opinion, dixie kong, K. rool, and any other DK characters other than donkey kong and diddy kong are out of the question. I think the roster should be about 25:
Mario
Luigi
Bowser
DK
Yoshi
Paper mario
Link
Zelda
Ganondorf
Samus
Kirby
Fox
Falco
Pikachu
Zoroark
Jigglypuff
Victini
Ness
Captain falcon
Marth
Ike
Pit
Ice climbers
Mr. game and watch
Olimar

MrArcade

NintenHero

First of all... where the hell is Megaman? lol I mean Snake wtf? and where the hell is Lyn and even my fav Eliwood, and Hector! haha (fire emblem)
Brawl was slower yes but but it wasn't annoyin' though, I couldn't use Link in Brawl cause he just felt too different, so I use my fav pal Toon Link B) a BOSS.
Yes we need a lot more female characters, that would be nice. Also there are numerous other Nintendo characters that can be in Smash Bros. but aren't for some reason... Meh, let's just wait n' see yo.

Draw!

3DS Friend Code: 2122-6444-4324

Adam

There are too many womens. This is Super Smash BROS, not Super Smash Girly Girls. Only real bros allowed.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

Exal

well,they have announced that it will be release on 3ds.i have no information of the game yet.but,im going to keep a good eye for any info.by the way,i recommend getting 3ds if you want the new ssb.im getting a 3ds for christmas.

Wii U: Lyndexer

Nintendo Network ID: Lyndexer | Twitter:

irken004

Adam wrote:

There are too many womens. This is Super Smash BROS, not Super Smash Girly Girls. Only real bros allowed.

SEXIST 2/5

shingi_70

King K Rool (Donkey Kong)
Zoroark (Pokemon)
Ghirahim (Zelda)
Little Mac (Punch Out)
Saki Amamiya (Sin and Punishment)
King Hippo (Punch Out)
Ridley (Metroid)
Prince Sable (Frogs the Bell Tolls)
Palutena (Kid Icarus)
Professor Layton (Professor Layton)
Megaman (Megaman)
Crystal (Star Fox)
Slime (Dragon Quest)
Shulk(Xenoblade)
Sonic (Sonic)

rumoured kist. The ones in bold are who i think will make it into the game.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

ItsFuzzyPickles

That list is false. Sonic is lumped in with the newcomers and the Japanese writing is terrible.

ItsFuzzyPickles

Switch Friend Code: SW-1409-9782-5984 | Nintendo Network ID: astarisborn94 | Twitter:

komicturtle

.. How would Slime even fight?

And it's Krystal, not Crystal.

komicturtle

Mabbit

I came to this thread anticipating a conversation about a Cafe that all of the Super Smash Bros. characters come to and drink coffee.

Heisenberg says "relax!"
The user formerly known as briunj04
PSN=mabbit04/Summoner name(LoL)=briunj04

bro2dragons

@Limelight: Good list... but I do think Saki is a very likely choice, considering Sakurai said he wanted to include him in Brawl, but couldn't due to time. I don't really see Starfy making it, simply due to the simplicity of his possible moveset. And I would consider Pit's "rival" character (have they revealed his name yet?) as a more apt Kid Icarus representative than Palutena (who is never seen in action) or Medusa. And I'm not sure the Duck Hunt Dog even has the ability to fight, nor do I think he's made the impact you feel he has. I feel like a better Nintendo character that's been overlooked in Smash would be, say, Tom Nook. He could use all the items the Animal Crossing avatars can (axe, bug-catching net, shovel, fishing rod) and maybe even knock you over the head with a couch or painting or toilet (like how Peach can randomly it you with a tennis racket, golf club or frying pan). The one other thing I'd like is for them to keep Zero Suit Samus, but make it a volitional transformation, as with Zelda/Shiek. I like Zero Suit, but hate regular Samus, meaning when a Smash Ball appears, I'm damned if I don't and damned worse if I do.

“I am a brother to dragons and a companion to owls." Job:30:29

Nintendo Network ID: bro2dragons

misswliu81

lz20XX wrote:

misswliu81 wrote:

i think this could be fake: http://sickr.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/smash_bros_uni_chara...

It was posted on 4Chan. Why are there any doubts that it's fake?

ok, it may not be fake. if anything maybe some of those characters listed will be on there. personally with regards to cuts, i'd rather keep all the ones that were in brawl, rather than axe some of them and add other nintendo-based characters and maybe 1, 2 more 3rd party ones.

misswliu81

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic