Wii U Forum

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Thread

Showing 241 to 260 of 22,037

AuthorMessage

Adam

241. Posted:

Take out Sheik! Newcomers: Sheik!

I don't like transforming characters, so I would actually like to see Impa replace Shiek. However, the Zelda in Skward Sword isn't really a fighter, from what I've seen so far. You know the Ocarina version can fight since she is Sheik. Hopefully by the end of the story I'll see her do something other than toss me a harp so they could base a character on this Zelda, but so far I'm not seeing it.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

AuthorMessage

astarisborn94

242. Posted:

Why are we suggesting replacements for Sheik? I seriously doubt she is going anywhere, especially with the recent remake.

Also, why not use Isaac's Dark Dawn costume? He could represent both the original and Dark Dawn that way and is the best choice for the series.

If I was in charge of the roster, I would make no cuts and add Mewtwo and Roy back. Plus these newcomers:
Toad
Paper Mario
King K. Rool
Ridley
Victini
Lip
Little Mac
Isaac
Saki Amamiya
Ray
Mega Man
Slime

astarisborn94

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

243. Posted:

Limelight_788 wrote:

Why are we suggesting replacements for Sheik? I seriously doubt she is going anywhere, especially with the recent remake.

Also, why not use Isaac's Dark Dawn costume? He could represent both the original and Dark Dawn that way and is the best choice for the series.

If I was in charge of the roster, I would make no cuts and add Mewtwo and Roy back. Plus these newcomers:
Toad
Paper Mario
King K. Rool
Ridley
Victini
Lip
Little Mac
Isaac
Saki Amamiya
Ray
Mega Man
Slime

Shiek isn't needed anymore. Impa could easily replace her.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

astarisborn94

244. Posted:

Why is Sheik not needed anymore? I fail to see what makes her so replaceable.

astarisborn94

AuthorMessage

Bass_X0

245. Posted:

I want a new style of Smash Bros. Its barely changed since the N64 with only additional content and graphics being improved.

If the next game is basically just the N64 game with better graphics and more content than Brawl then it fails as far as I'm concerned.

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing happens!

AuthorMessage

HitomisGuy

246. Posted:

Why'd they Ban Meta Knight Dx he was cool. Not my best nor fav character.. But hilarious. ( Who's gonna give up?!!)

→OG← The ORIGINAL Gamer—

AuthorMessage

Adam

247. Posted:

Each game has drastically different physics that make it like playing a whole new game. It's more than just additional content and better graphics.

Come on, friends,

AuthorMessage

MrArcade

248. Posted:

Super smash bros. is meant to be a NINTENDO fighting game. Not nintendo + sega + konami + capcom + hudson + namco etc.

MrArcade

AuthorMessage

MrArcade

249. Posted:

I know sonic and snake were in brawl, and i didnt mind, but I think two 3rd party characters are enough.

MrArcade

AuthorMessage

MrArcade

250. Posted:

In my opinion, dixie kong, K. rool, and any other DK characters other than donkey kong and diddy kong are out of the question. I think the roster should be about 25:
Mario
Luigi
Bowser
DK
Yoshi
Paper mario
Link
Zelda
Ganondorf
Samus
Kirby
Fox
Falco
Pikachu
Zoroark
Jigglypuff
Victini
Ness
Captain falcon
Marth
Ike
Pit
Ice climbers
Mr. game and watch
Olimar

MrArcade

AuthorMessage

NintenHero

251. Posted:

First of all... where the hell is Megaman? lol I mean Snake wtf? and where the hell is Lyn and even my fav Eliwood, and Hector! haha (fire emblem)
Brawl was slower yes but but it wasn't annoyin' though, I couldn't use Link in Brawl cause he just felt too different, so I use my fav pal Toon Link B) a BOSS.
Yes we need a lot more female characters, that would be nice. Also there are numerous other Nintendo characters that can be in Smash Bros. but aren't for some reason... Meh, let's just wait n' see yo.

Vooooooiii!! Farmin' time!
Name: Omari
My 3DS FC: 2122-6444-4324

3DS Friend Code: 2122-6444-4324

AuthorMessage

Adam

252. Posted:

There are too many womens. This is Super Smash BROS, not Super Smash Girly Girls. Only real bros allowed.

Come on, friends,

AuthorMessage

Lyndexer

253. Posted:

well,they have announced that it will be release on 3ds.i have no information of the game yet.but,im going to keep a good eye for any info.by the way,i recommend getting 3ds if you want the new ssb.im getting a 3ds for christmas.

3DS Friend code: 5155-3411-2565

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3411-2565 | Nintendo Network ID: Corey

AuthorMessage

irken004

254. Posted:

Adam wrote:

There are too many womens. This is Super Smash BROS, not Super Smash Girly Girls. Only real bros allowed.

SEXIST 2/5 :O

Backloggery

AuthorMessage

misswliu81

255. Posted:

i think this could be fake: http://sickr.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/smash_bros_uni_chara...

misswliu81

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

256. Posted:

King K Rool (Donkey Kong)
Zoroark (Pokemon)
Ghirahim (Zelda)
Little Mac (Punch Out)
Saki Amamiya (Sin and Punishment)
King Hippo (Punch Out)
Ridley (Metroid)
Prince Sable (Frogs the Bell Tolls)
Palutena (Kid Icarus)
Professor Layton (Professor Layton)
Megaman (Megaman)
Crystal (Star Fox)
Slime (Dragon Quest)
Shulk(Xenoblade)
Sonic (Sonic)

rumoured kist. The ones in bold are who i think will make it into the game.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

RYBlast

257. Posted:

Prince Fluff anyone?

RYBlast

3DS Friend Code: 0044-2803-1972 | Nintendo Network ID: LittleEgyptian | Twitter: HR_Blast

AuthorMessage

astarisborn94

258. Posted:

That list is false. Sonic is lumped in with the newcomers and the Japanese writing is terrible.

astarisborn94

AuthorMessage

komicturtle

259. Posted:

.. How would Slime even fight?

And it's Krystal, not Crystal.

komicturtle

AuthorMessage

astarisborn94

260. Posted:

Here's a good Slime move set: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/633202-super-smash-bros-wii-u/...

Not having arms doesn't stop him from fighting since he can carry them.

astarisborn94