Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 23,721 to 23,740 of 27,917

NintendoFan64

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Holy S-

Ryu has Street Fighter inputs!!! The reason he has two final smash is becaus of this. He does different moves depending on if you use traditional Smash input or his new Street Fighter inputs. Holy crap his is HUGE!

...I'm gonna suck as him, aren't I?

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

TeeJay

I wonder how the 3DS character select screen will look after downloading everyone. As it stands right now there's room for 3 more character portraits before they're going to either have to add another row or column, making everyone even tinier in the process, or stretch everyone out to two pages. (Which can be done since this is a portable where no one has to share a screen in multiplayer)

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

CapeSmash

I just noticed Smash U has more legal stages than Melee and Brawl now.

Final Destination, Battlefield, Smashville, Town and City, Lylat Cruise, Dreamland 64, and Miiverse. That's also not counting Halberd, Delfino Plaza, Castle Siege, and Duck Hunt.

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

veeflames

NintendoFan64 wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Holy S-

Ryu has Street Fighter inputs!!! The reason he has two final smash is becaus of this. He does different moves depending on if you use traditional Smash input or his new Street Fighter inputs. Holy crap his is HUGE!

If you play with him in For Glory, I think you'll do just fine.... right?

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

cookiex

TeeJay wrote:

I wonder how the 3DS character select screen will look after downloading everyone. As it stands right now there's room for 3 more character portraits before they're going to either have to add another row or column, making everyone even tinier in the process, or stretch everyone out to two pages. (Which can be done since this is a portable where no one has to share a screen in multiplayer)

There's unused data meant for this exact thing so I think that's what would happen.

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

DreamyViridi

Apparently, those SF input only apply to his specials which I hope is the case. Don't want him to be too complicated.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

veeflames

CapeSmash wrote:

Final Destination, Battlefield, Smashville, Town and City, Lylat Cruise, Dreamland 64, and Miiverse. That's also not counting Halberd, Delfino Plaza, Castle Siege, and Duck Hunt.

Er... are there illeg... forget it. Anyway, are legal stages the stages players fight in during tournaments and stuff?

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

TeeJay

VeeFlamesNL wrote:

CapeSmash wrote:

Er... are there illeg... forget it. Anyway, are legal stages the stages players fight in during tournaments and stuff?

Yes.

You should know by now that CapeSmash is all about the competitive scene, lol

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

NintendoFan64

VeeFlamesNL wrote:

NintendoFan64 wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Holy S-

If you play with him in For Glory, I think you'll do just fine.... right?

Eh. I'm sure I'll get the hang of him.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Joeynator3000

Well someone uploaded the Rhythm Heaven music, Monkey Watch and Blue Birds. Maybe Marshall is making it into the game? owo

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

MsJubilee

I'm just going to remove whatever filth you just said.

-TW

Edited on by LaserdiscGal

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Resident Evil 4 Remake & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Troggy

The Beat the Beat! Rhythm Paradise music may lead to the Chorus Kids being playable. I want that so very much.

'The suffering of others is the most amusing thing there is' - King Dedede

UGXwolf

I don't know if putting music representing RH means they're getting in, but I wouldn't mind it. Honestly, just get Wolf in and anything else is just extra to me, anyways.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

Troggy

Well, between the new music tracks, trophies, the Sneaky Spirit in Smash Run and the upcoming Rhythm Paradise game for 3DS, I can't imagine why the Chorus Kids can't be considered for DLC.

'The suffering of others is the most amusing thing there is' - King Dedede

IceClimbers

UGXwolf wrote:

I don't know if putting music representing RH means they're getting in, but I wouldn't mind it. Honestly, just get Wolf in and anything else is just extra to me, anyways.

I think Wolf is pretty likely to come next after Ryu and Roy are available (which is when? tomorrow?)

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

CapeSmash

Ryu's trophy description:

"Ryu visits from the Street Fighter series! Ryu’s fighting style is based on karate, but he’s mixed in some other martial arts to make his own unique style. In Smash,he will perform either weak or strong attacks depending on if you press or hold down the buttons. His special attacks also have three power levels!"

WOW.

If you want Ry's specials to become more powerful, you have to put in a certain button combination. If you want to know how to do them, please go here: https://sourcegaming.wordpress.com/2015/06/13/e3-update-pre-p...

Edited on by CapeSmash

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

Joeynator3000

If they don't announce Marshall at E3, I'm gonna...throw....a....stick.
(also, announce Rhythm Heaven Remix or whatever it'll be called over here, lol)

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Pootypie

Yeah it's 200% official they are in... I just wished this wasn't leaked at least

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic