Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 23,641 to 23,660 of 27,917

CapeSmash

TeeJay wrote:

I just heard about Roy and Ryu and came straight here. But @CapeSmash, where are you getting your info that they'll ALL be available as early as tomorrow?

The leaked footage of Roy and Ryu were taken from the update that's coming tomorrow. So I'm 100% sure they will be arriving with Lucas.

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

Inkling

NSFW:
Link to 4chan

Supposedly the Direct's contents. What's interesting is that he said they'd reveal three characters after Lucas. Who could the third character be?

EDIT: Maybe the third character has something to do with the Inkling trophy...?

Edited on by Eel

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

Nintenbomba128

NOOOOOOO!!!! THE BIG SURPRISE HAD BEEN RUINED!!!! THIS IS HORRIBLE I WILL NOT ACCEPT LEAKS ANYMORE THIS RUINED SUNDAYS PRESENTATION!!!!!!!!

Nintenbomba128

Gridatttack

Probably fake, because the videos were already out when that anon made the post.

Just to grab attention.

New Super Mario Bros. Deluxe, a remake of Super Mario Bros 1 and The Lost Levels for NSMBDS.
new 3DS: 0276-2211-7514

3DS Friend Code: 0276-2211-7514 | Nintendo Network ID: Gridatttack

CapeSmash

Street Fighter series logo.
Untitled

Ryu's stage.
Untitled

Smash Mains:

TeeJay

So much BIG info is just out there now. I feel so bad for Sakurai. Poor man...he must be banging his head against a wall right now

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

CapeSmash

MAJOR Mii COSTUME LEAKS:

Akira, Jacky and Heihachi (from Tekken I think?) are costumes for the Mii Fighters. Plus Mega Man.EXE is a costume for Mii Gunner, and Zero is a costume for Mii Swordsman.

Smash Mains:

TeeJay

CapeSmash wrote:

MAJOR Mii COSTUME LEAKS:

Akira, Jacky and Heihachi (from Tekken I think?) are costumes for the Mii Fighters. Plus Mega Man.EXE is a costume for Mii Gunner, and Zero is a costume for Mii Swordsman.

MEGAMAN EXE?! ZERO?? OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Pootypie

Nintendo6400 wrote:

That moment when someone reports on FG because you get disrespected. And the he says F U. I love smash. -_-

Lol, I'm seeing these kind of more often now. One time my brother and I were winning all matches against a team. They then put in their name as "You Are" "BORING" lol then they both went Mr. Game and Watch and kept doing the judge hammer. Let's just say we destroyed them... I was Donkey Kong, at the very end of the match I had fully charged punch. One of them did up b then landed next to me and did a 9... But I was doing the punch so they didn't destroy my super armor that moment was seriously awesome I couldn't believe I pulled it off. I can try to upload a video of it here to show you the moment, definitely worth seeing.

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

CapeSmash

Music for the Dreamland 64 stage:
Gourmet Race (Super Smash Bros.)
Forest Stage (Kirby's Air Ride)
Pop Star Theme (Kirby 64)
Vs. Sectonia Soul (Kirby Tripple Deluxe)
Ice Cream Island (Kirby's Adventure)
Foutain of Dreams (Melee)

Smash Mains:

Pootypie

I can't be anymore tired of these leaks...

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Tsuchinoko

Can we all just take a moment to appreciate how the Lucas reveal was not ruined and surprised everyone?

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

CapeSmash

Untitled

Edited on by CapeSmash

Smash Mains:

Tsuchinoko

I am happy that Ryu isn't as disgustingly roided up like he was in SF4. I like a little muscle but the newer games make him look ridiculous.

Nintenbomba128

that orange ryu

.GOKU CONFIRMED

Nintenbomba128

Randomname19

This should have been his alternate costume:Untitled

Avatar by AzulieZeiro and BeanMChocolate

Tsuchinoko

Randomname19 wrote:

This should have been his alternate costume:Untitled

Do you think they would have that as part of his final smash?

Grumblevolcano

So with this confirmed we only need Wolf, Pichu, Young Link, Ice Climbers and Snake for a complete Smash roster.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic