Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 23,621 to 23,640 of 27,917

TeeJay

I'm finally getting the Wii U version of this game because I'm finally getting a Wii U! The hype is real

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

veeflames

TeeJay wrote:

I'm finally getting the Wii U version of this game because I'm finally getting a Wii U! The hype is real

Nice! When are you getting the Wii U? Hopefully before E3?

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

TeeJay

VeeFlamesNL wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

Nice! When are you getting the Wii U? Hopefully before E3?

Sunday I think. Not sure if I'll be able to play it the same day I get it but I think Sunday.

Edited on by TeeJay

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Grumblevolcano

Can anyone related red and black arrows to Street Fighter/Ryu? The Smash Direct logo has changed but I know virtually nothing about Street Fighter.

http://www.smashbros.com/en-uk/

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

NintendoFan64

Grumblevolcano wrote:

Can anyone related red and black arrows to Street Fighter/Ryu? The Smash Direct logo has changed but I know virtually nothing about Street Fighter.

No idea. I don't play Street Fighter (mainly because I suck at traditional fighting games).

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

cookiex

Grumblevolcano wrote:

All I can think of is that Ryu wears a red headband and a black martial arts belt.

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

Tsuchinoko

Guys, they're teasing us. Hype. So excited.

I think the red/black thing behind the logo is from the new challenger approaching screen and nothing specifically connected to Ryu.

Edited on by Tsuchinoko

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

Rexcalibr

Honestly, the reason why I never get excited for these DLC characters is I always prefer characters that are unpopular, low-tier, and that most people will not favor. I don't like using characters that everyone likes. I never had a desire to play with Captain Falcon, Zero-Suit Samus, Diddy Kong, etc because I know they're stronger characters. I always like using weak characters that are harder to learn with; I just get more satisfaction from winning with them.

That's just me tough, but I honestly am one of the few who actually enjoys odd balls like Wii Fit Trainer. In Marvel vs. Capcom, I'd use people like Hsien-Ko or Jill while everyone else was using Wesker, Dr. Doom and Dante.

I know for a fact, when these DLC characters are released, everyone will be using them. This is how it was with Mewto. Also something that I hate when I play Mario Kart 8 and a race of 12 players includes 3 Links and like 5 Rosalinas.

Rexcalibr

FriedSquid

Grumblevolcano wrote:

Can't really see that as being a reference to Ryu, but it is kinda odd. Maybe it is a tease for something?

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

DreamyViridi

I can't see much if any relation to Ryu from red and black colours. Maybe if it red and white since when I think Ryu, I think of his typical white outfit.
Either way, that direct is coming!

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Nintenbomba128

DreamyViridi wrote:

I can't see much if any relation to Ryu from red and black colours. Maybe if it red and white since when I think Ryu, I think of his typical white outfit.
Either way, that direct is coming!

The Roy one was FAKE

Nintenbomba128

CapeSmash

RYU, ROY, AND LUCAS WILL BE AVAILABLE ON THE 14TH.

I'M DEAD.

EDIT: I KNOW ALL CAPS IS FROWNED UPON HERE, BUT THIS IS IMPORTANT.

EDIT 2: DREAM LAND 64 IS BACK!!! INKLING TROPHY AND RHYTHM HEAVEN SONGS!

Edited on by CapeSmash

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

Jazzer94

The Japanese got an update which the vids were data mined off for anyone wondering about the leaks.

Also Ryu looks so sweet + Roy's our buy.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

Inkling

Untitled
Inkling trophy. I'm still hoping they get in as characters.

Edited on by Inkling

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

Blast

Ryu and Roy are coming to Smash!!!

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

TeeJay

I just heard about Roy and Ryu and came straight here. But @CapeSmash, where are you getting your info that they'll ALL be available as early as tomorrow?

Edited on by TeeJay

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic