Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 23,381 to 23,400 of 27,917

Pootypie

Azooooz wrote:

I don't know if someone posted this, but the game startup is slower than before Mewtwo & DLC update. I can't remember by how much, but the startup speed is noticeable.

Well I prefer the startup after even if it is longer because before the update the intro would always glitch up and skip for some weird reason although it's good now.

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Pootypie

UGXwolf wrote:

Now for a much more legitimate gripe about For Glory: trouble finding challengers and downright immature players.

Ok this guy has to be the most immature online player I have ever seen, also pretty hypocritical since he is using ROSALINA...

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Azooooz

UGXwolf wrote:

Now for a much more legitimate gripe about For Glory: trouble finding challengers and downright immature players.

Goodness, that's the same annoying guy I've faced before, and used the same character and the same insults. Oh I wish I have reported him to Nintendo when post-match.

Making promise is easy. The hard part is keeping it.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3533-1743-6611 | 3DS Friend Code: 5069-3944-7877 | My Nintendo: azooooz | Nintendo Network ID: desert_king_Q8

UGXwolf

Yeah, serious talk, keep an eye out for that player and report him, next anyone sees him. That's not cool. On the flipside, you can taste the salt from here when he lost playing as Palutena.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

MsJubilee

UGXwolf wrote:

Oh! I faced that guy! He sucks beat him like 3 times in a row,he got so mad he called me the b word so many times i lost count. And i was using Ike the whole time, these things make's me laugh.

Edited on by Eel

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

UGXwolf

UGXwolf wrote:

TwilightAngel wrote:

Oh! I faced that guy! He sucks beat him like 3 times in a row,he got so mad he called me the b word so many times i lost count. And i was using Ike the whole time, these things make's me laugh.

Yeah, as you can tell from my avatar choice, I do use Ike, too. He seems to have more hard counters than anything. I don't think this guy has seen an actual tier list ever.

Edited on by Eel

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

Pootypie

Latte wrote:

I haven't played Smash in a few months.

I got annoyed with only seeing Falcons on FG, and decided to stop playing. Maybe I'll start back up later today.

I main Falcon overall but I think I can consider Ganondorf my For Glory main... Falcon's grab comes out so late I have no idea how people manage with him online.

Pootypie

IceClimbers

Speaking of too many Falcons, ZeRo recently said that pretty much all Falcon mains in Smash 4 suck. As cocky as it comes across, he's doing it to get something happening in the scene and to get people to be better, because what he said is somewhat true. He's easily the best Falcon player in the US, and he doesn't even main the character.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

MegaMari0

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

Latte wrote:

I haven't played Smash in a few months.

I got annoyed with only seeing Falcons on FG, and decided to stop playing. Maybe I'll start back up later today.

I main Falcon overall but I think I can consider Ganondorf my For Glory main... Falcon's grab comes out so late I have no idea how people manage with him online.

Falcons have the same problem as ZSS. They overshoot or as you said come out late. easily remedied when you grab some distance beforehand. Falcon's grab distance is surprisingly long. I don't main falcon but I use his speed/grab to set up for combos.

"When expecting booby traps, always send the boob in first." -Megatron-

3DS Friend Code: 3153-3802-3566 | Nintendo Network ID: coldfusion88

yokokazuo

UGXwolf wrote:

I just report people whenever I see them do that, I don't know if it's included in what people can be banned for, but I haven't received any penalties from reporting them.

yokokazuo

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6707-5664 | Nintendo Network ID: yokokazuo

Rexcalibr

I can almost guarantee that the kid using that account is some skinny teenager with bad hygiene who doesn't floss and thinks being a troll is the most hilarious thing in the world. Hopefully if enough people report him he gets permabanned from Nintendo's online network.

Rexcalibr

IceClimbers

So about that tweet from Matt Bozon... While I don't think it means anything at all, it got me thinking. How many pre-Ballot characters are we getting? While his tweet doesn't necessarily mean Shantae is getting in, let's just say it did. If it did, then it would mean that we may be getting more pre-Ballot characters than we thought. That line of thought brought me to the question of just how many pre-Ballot characters we're getting.

Seems like the general assumption has been that, based on the sound files and those placeholder "Mario" files, that we would get Lucas, Roy, Ryu, and then two more characters, the last one being the Ballot character (with most suggesting that Wolf is the other). Basically meaning we'd get Wolf by December and then the Ballot pick early next year.

However, could we be getting more pre-Ballot DLC than that? If so, then that would mean that the Ballot characters are farther out than we think. Maybe I'm just over thinking this. What do you guys think?

On a side note, if we got Shantae as pre-Ballot DLC, then that only helps K Rool's chances

JC10101

I've fought 1 great Ike, He went by the tag of Ryu I think. I'm pretty sure he is the best Ike around.

3DS: 4425 1513 9879
Wii U : JC10101
Part of team EXP gaming! I main Ness and Sheik~

Twitter:

Tsuchinoko

IceClimbers wrote:

So about that tweet from Matt Bozon... While I don't think it means anything at all, it got me thinking. How many pre-Ballot characters are we getting? While his tweet doesn't necessarily mean Shantae is getting in, let's just say it did. If it did, then it would mean that we may be getting more pre-Ballot characters than we thought. That line of thought brought me to the question of just how many pre-Ballot characters we're getting.

Seems like the general assumption has been that, based on the sound files and those placeholder "Mario" files, that we would get Lucas, Roy, Ryu, and then two more characters, the last one being the Ballot character (with most suggesting that Wolf is the other). Basically meaning we'd get Wolf by December and then the Ballot pick early next year.

However, could we be getting more pre-Ballot DLC than that? If so, then that would mean that the Ballot characters are farther out than we think. Maybe I'm just over thinking this. What do you guys think?

On a side note, if we got Shantae as pre-Ballot DLC, then that only helps K Rool's chances

You're thinking too much into it.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

IceClimbers

Tsuchinoko wrote:

IceClimbers wrote:

You're thinking too much into it.

That's what I figured. Though it is true that we have no idea as to how many pre-Ballot, or even non-Ballot characters we're getting. Inkling I could see getting in separately from the Ballot for example.

Tsuchinoko

We'll know more by E3.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

Troggy

On the topic of irrtating people on For Glory, I fought someone today who was a very sore winner. Basically, I was at a high percentage against this guy on my first stock. Since I felt quite relaxed, I taunted, then intentionally committed suicide for a bit of a laugh to myself and him. After the match was over (he won), he told he I was s**t at the game and immediately left. From that point I realised that he thought that I self-destructed unintentionally and that I was actually that bad at the game. I wish I'd kept a note of his NNID so I could get back at him through other means.

'The suffering of others is the most amusing thing there is' - King Dedede

MsJubilee

Troggy wrote:

On the topic of irrtating people on For Glory, I fought someone today who was a very sore winner. Basically, I was at a high percentage against this guy on my first stock. Since I felt quite relaxed, I taunted, then intentionally committed suicide for a bit of a laugh to myself and him. After the match was over (he won), he told he I was s**t at the game and immediately left. From that point I realised that he thought that I self-destructed unintentionally and that I was actually that bad at the game. I wish I'd kept a note of his NNID so I could get back at him through other means.

In the end both of you guys are jerks congrats.

Edited on by MsJubilee

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Troggy

How was I a jerk? Please explain.

'The suffering of others is the most amusing thing there is' - King Dedede

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic