Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 23,241 to 23,260 of 27,917

DreamyViridi

Oh, hang on. Sorry @PKpunky but I just remembered that @TheGreatBrawler and @Late wanted it too a while back. Best be fair and see if they still want/need it. Then I'll post the code.

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Nintendo6400

Ok, so yoshi's dair from start to finish does 32 %. Ya I kinda hope theres going to be another balancing patch cause yoshi is op.

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

retropunky

Oh ok no worries, it's all good! @DreamyViridi

If it's still available after you confirm, I would prefer email since I won't be able to access my console till late in the evening today.

retropunky

3DS Friend Code: 4313-0436-2109

MegaMari0

^^ Yoshi's dair is fairly easy to dodge and also has a dead give away. If you can't escape it means you weren't quick enough or they were just that good and read you like a book.

"When expecting booby traps, always send the boob in first." -Megatron-

3DS Friend Code: 3153-3802-3566 | Nintendo Network ID: coldfusion88

Pootypie

DreamyViridi wrote:

Oh, hang on. Sorry @PKpunky but I just remembered that @TheGreatBrawler and @Late wanted it too a while back. Best be fair and see if they still want/need it. Then I'll post the code.

Nah I don't need it anymore, thanks for the offer though.

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

DreamyViridi

OK, cool.
I'll give it an hour or two then.

Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Nintendo6400

munchakoopas wrote:

^^ Yoshi's dair is fairly easy to dodge and also has a dead give away. If you can't escape it means you weren't quick enough or they were just that good and read you like a book.

True, but I wanted Yoshi to get berfed for a while now. He has no cool down in between attacks and he has like no landing pag.

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

DefHalan

Nintendo6400 wrote:

munchakoopas wrote:

True, but I wanted Yoshi to get berfed for a while now. He has no cool down in between attacks and he has like no landing pag.

He actually has some lag, the animations just flow in such a way that it appears he doesn't. I play Yoshi all the time and my little Brother got really good at finding my lag points.

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Late

@DreamyViridi: I don't need it either. I bought Mewtwo as soon as it went live.

It's its, not it's.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8287-7444-2602 | Nintendo Network ID: LateXD

DreamyViridi

Heh, OK. Fair enough. Thanks for letting me know, guys.
@PKpunky, Mewtwo Wii U's all yours. ^^

Mario Maker Levels

retropunky

DreamyViridi wrote:

I'm excited, but before I post my email, I just noticed you're from the UK. Will this work with NA?
(Holds breath)

retropunky

3DS Friend Code: 4313-0436-2109

DreamyViridi

PKpunky wrote:

DreamyViridi wrote:

I'm excited, but before I post my email, I just noticed you're from the UK. Will this work with NA?
(Holds breath)

Oh, didn't think about that...
I'm not sure, don't think so unfortunately. Can anyone here confirm that?

Mario Maker Levels

Yoshi

It's technically an eShop purchase, and codes can't be used in different regions. I can't outright confirm it, though.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

DreamyViridi

Hmm. Not sure what to do in that case but I don't want the thing to go to waste (I have 'til the end of May at least). Guess I'll keep the code and sort it out later since I need to turn off now. Also; now that I think about it; I don't think one can freely post e-mail addresses here (unless it's posted then removed a few moments later) due to regulation rules. It might worth just posting the code on the thread. Sorry to get your hopes up there, @PKpunky.

Mario Maker Levels

Tsuchinoko

Yoshi's top five now. That's amazing. I always thought he was a character that everybody trashed on in Melee and Brawl.

Edited on by Tsuchinoko

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

Bigtime

I've used (and battered people with) Yoshi as my main guy since the first one. I don't care for tiers or anything like that. I just like Yoshi...

Edited on by Bigtime

Bigtime

3DS Friend Code: 1203-9892-7345 | Nintendo Network ID: martinf

UGXwolf

@Tsuchinoko I wouldn't say "trashed on," but he was very widely considered to be a character only people who'd mastered him ever stood a chance with in a competitive setting. Kinda similar to most of the bottom tier characters in Smash 4. Funny how what used to be mid-low is now bottom? Smash 4 is easily the most balanced Smash to date.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

Tsuchinoko

UGXwolf wrote:

@Tsuchinoko I wouldn't say "trashed on," but he was very widely considered to be a character only people who'd mastered him ever stood a chance with in a competitive setting. Kinda similar to most of the bottom tier characters in Smash 4. Funny how what used to be mid-low is now bottom? Smash 4 is easily the most balanced Smash to date.

Thats what I've heard. A poll on gamefaqs had like, 90% vote 4 as the most balanced.

When gamefaqs users can agree on something you know its true. Lol

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

MikeW

Crash Bandicoot new character DLC! How awesome would that be?

MikeW

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic