Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 23,101 to 23,120 of 27,917

UGXwolf

I think the picture could be entirely legit, but can we stop calling these leaks? Cause they're not. Leak would imply someone on the inside leaking the information outside. This is something that anyone with tr ability to analyze files on Smash Wii U could go confirm or debunk.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

MsJubilee

UGXwolf wrote:

I think the picture could be entirely legit, but can we stop calling these leaks? Cause they're not. Leak would imply someone on the inside leaking the information outside. This is something that anyone with tr ability to analyze files on Smash Wii U could go confirm or debunk.

How is this legit? It looks like he made this image in an hour.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Resident Evil 4 Remake & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Chaoz

TwilightAngel wrote:

How is this legit? It looks like he made this image in an hour.

The same could be said for most of the Master Pieces title art.

Daddy do you want some Sausage?
Wii U ID: dotmae
3DS FC: 3007-8540-3431

Nintendo Network ID: dotmae

CapeSmash

I... don't think this is legit.

Untitled

Lucas for some reason has an orange outline around him. Probably poor croping of the pic where Lucas is on an orange background.

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

TeeJay

I don't believe leaks anymore. Not after Rayman. My innocence has been stripped bare

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Chaoz

Link also have that line @CapeSmash
Untitled

Daddy do you want some Sausage?
Wii U ID: dotmae
3DS FC: 3007-8540-3431

Nintendo Network ID: dotmae

SparkOfSpirit

No video, don't bother.

“A thing may be too sad to be believed or too wicked to be believed or too good to be believed; but it cannot be too absurd to be believed in this planet of frogs and elephants, of crocodiles and cuttle-fish.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Rexcalibr

My Gamecube controller and adapter finally came in the mail. They were on back order at Gamestop.com and I honestly don't know why I bought it in the first place. I much prefer the Pro Controller at this point after getting used to it.

I'm convinced now that the Gamecube controller is nothing more than nostalgia and it was hyped up by veteran Smash players as the superier controller purely on preference. All the buttons are different shapes and I don't find it easier to use. I'm probably going to sell it.

Rexcalibr

Blast

Okay... Shrek in Smash is becoming an eyesore. It was funny for 2 seconds.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

TeeJay

@Tarrazu What have you done...

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

UGXwolf

I really think you guys are being just a bit over-skeptical. I'm not saying this is legit, but it certainly fits the look and style of the others, and if it's fake, at least the guy did his research, as Mother 3 would likely be shown as 2015 in the NA version of the game, assuming we get Mother 3, this year. (And don't forget, they DID make a Mother 3 joke in last year's presentation, so at the very least, Nintendo is aware of the desire for a real port. Doesn't mean we're getting one, but Nintendo is aware that the demand exists.)

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

Rexcalibr

Ness's nuetral air looks almost the same as Peach and Zeldas. I think all of them have the same animation but with some slightly different properties. Same with Zelda and Peach's dash attack.

Rexcalibr

MsJubilee

Blast wrote:

Okay... Shrek in Smash is becoming an eyesore. It was funny for 2 seconds.

I still don't know why you said Shrek no one here was talking about him. Now that you did it's all ogre now, i really hope i don't ogre used the Shrek's pun.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Resident Evil 4 Remake & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

NinjaWaddleDee

Rexcalibr wrote:

My Gamecube controller and adapter finally came in the mail. They were on back order at Gamestop.com and I honestly don't know why I bought it in the first place. I much prefer the Pro Controller at this point after getting used to it.

I'm convinced now that the Gamecube controller is nothing more than nostalgia and it was hyped up by veteran Smash players as the superier controller purely on preference. All the buttons are different shapes and I don't find it easier to use. I'm probably going to sell it.

I bought 4 of those Wired Fight Pad things. I think they are even better than original GCN controllers. Plus The Pro Controller is fantastic as well.

Check out my YouTube channel if you love gaming, and Nintendo (especially Metroid) I think you'll enjoy my videos. :)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCagN36OxIjCGUVMaYFtPgSg

Nintendo Network ID: NinjaWaddleDee

Jazzer94

UGXwolf wrote:

Seeing as a leak is "an intentional disclosure of secret information" and this would be information that is supposed to be a secret but is being intentionally leaked (supposedly) by data miners I'd say it counts as a leak.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

Azooooz

Another tip for you guys: Crouching may look unnecessary, but it's one of the helpful moves in the game. Small characters can avoid attacks by crouching, and it also prevents you from being launched far.

Making promise is easy. The hard part is keeping it.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3533-1743-6611 | 3DS Friend Code: 5069-3944-7877 | My Nintendo: azooooz | Nintendo Network ID: desert_king_Q8

Smitherenez

Wow, I just discovered the awesomeNess of Ness! He literally solves all the problems I have with match ups (mega man, dedede) that cause my other mains trouble. I feel like training him right now I do feel like I am spamming PK fire and thunder a bit too much ATM.

Please check out my Youtube gaming channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/FullHDPixelletsplays

Nintendo Network ID: Smitherenez

Rexcalibr

Ness seems like he'd be interesting to use but I honestly just never identified with him as a character. I mildly enjoyed Earthbound on the SNES but never enough to actually finish it or consider myself a fan. I don't know anything about Lucas but it looks like he's just a Ness clone, both visually and his play style. I wish more of these characters like Pit/Dark Pit, Lucina/Marth, Fox/Falco, Mario/Dr Mario just remained alternate skins because they're too similar to their counterparts to warrant a character slot.

There could have been more room for a much more diverse roster that way but I'm sure many will disagree with me.

Edited on by Rexcalibr

Rexcalibr

Tsuchinoko

Rexcalibr wrote:

Ness seems like he'd be interesting to use but I honestly just never identified with him as a character. I mildly enjoyed Earthbound on the SNES but never enough to actually finish it or consider myself a fan. I don't know anything about Lucas but it looks like he's just a Ness clone, both visually and his play style. I wish more of these characters like Pit/Dark Pit, Lucina/Marth, Fox/Falco, Mario/Dr Mario just remained alternate skins because they're too similar to their counterparts to warrant a character slot.

There could have been more room for a much more diverse roster that way but I'm sure many will disagree with me.

Have you ever played both characters? Their moveset is very different. They're actually more different than the Star Fox characters are to each other. Lucas' aerials, smashes, tilts, grabs and neutrals are all totally different.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic