Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 23,041 to 23,060 of 27,917

MsJubilee

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

This guy is pretty good at Zelda: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfCCqzA4ifo

Holy Bologna he's a beast, he did so many moves i can only do in my dreams with Zelda.

Edited on by Eel

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Assassin's Creed: Revelations & Watch Dogs 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Chaoz

TeeJay wrote:

When does Mewtwo release for us second-class citizens again? The 29th? Can't wait.

Also, I haven't really played online since the last update...actually I haven't updated yet. Is Mewtwo online a lot more now?

Yes, prepare for lots of fully charge Shadow Balls.

Daddy do you want some Sausage?
Wii U ID: dotmae
3DS FC: 3007-8540-3431

Nintendo Network ID: dotmae

TeeJay

Chaoz wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

When does Mewtwo release for us second-class citizens again? The 29th? Can't wait.

Also, I haven't really played online since the last update...actually I haven't updated yet. Is Mewtwo online a lot more now?

Yes, prepare for lots of fully charge Shadow Balls.

Mario and I will make sure our cape is in peak condition, and Villager and I will get our pockets ready

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Tsuchinoko

I really haven't seen him that much over here.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

DreamyViridi

I still see Captain Falcons and Links more than Mewtwos, and typically they don't do much with him outside of Shadow Balls.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Azooooz

Tip: Using reflection moves increase the power of a reflected projectile. However, they tend to break when the projectile deals more that 50% damage, so don't try to play ping pong with your opponents.

Making promise is easy. The hard part is keeping it.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3533-1743-6611 | 3DS Friend Code: 5069-3944-7877 | My Nintendo: azooooz | Nintendo Network ID: desert_king_Q8

TeeJay

Azooooz wrote:

Tip: Using reflection moves increase the power of a reflected projectile. However, they tend to break when the projectile deals more that 50% damage, so don't try to play ping pong with your opponents.

Yeah that's what I like about reflecting moves. Also playing ping pong is a way better alternative to getting hit so I'd rather do that tbh

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

MegaMari0

I tend to destroy mewtwo players. Occasionally I will see the decent player put up a good fight with him but since he's pretty lightweight it doesn't take me too long. On another note, has anyone had an opponent quit on them after only dealing a small amount of damage to them? I've had 3 players suddenly quit after I started getting into a rhythm. They were only at like 20% and they just go and SD themselves on purpose.(left afterwards) I had a DK, ganondorf, and Capt Falcon player do this in a row. I main Megaman.

"When expecting booby traps, always send the boob in first." -Megatron-

3DS Friend Code: 3153-3802-3566 | Nintendo Network ID: coldfusion88

Pootypie

Anyone heard there will be new MODES for DLC?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Grumblevolcano

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

Anyone heard there will be new MODES for DLC?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I get the feeling that's actually referring to the already known tournament modes.

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Pootypie

Grumblevolcano wrote:

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

I get the feeling that's actually referring to the already known tournament modes.

I mean... If Sakurai says new modes for DLC planned NOW then I don't think he is referring to tournaments. If he is then I guess that's what we are getting lol.

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Captain_Toad

Grumblevolcano wrote:

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2015/04/masahiro_sakurai_sha...
"We also have version updates, online features, and additional modes to worry about."

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Nintendo6400

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

Character stock mode please.
basically each stock will be a different character.

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

CapeSmash

Nintendo6400 wrote:

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

Turbo mode pls. insert lenny face here

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

Grumblevolcano

Captain_Toad wrote:

Grumblevolcano wrote:

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

"We also have version updates, online features, and additional modes to worry about."

Additional could still mean the known tournament modes. That said, MK8's 200cc update pretty much makes anything possible.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

TeeJay

Nintendo6400 wrote:

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

Hmmmm, I'm not sure why but when I read that the words "Project" and "M" flickered through my mind.

Edited on by TeeJay

JunkosBoobies

Captain_Toad wrote:

Grumblevolcano wrote:

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

Adventure mode? Please Sakurai? I won't spoil it for anybody, I promise.

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

TeeJay

So about Mewtwo, does he go live for purchase tonight at 12?

NintendoFan64

PKNoUsernameHere wrote:

Captain_Toad wrote:

Grumblevolcano wrote:

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

Adventure mode? Please Sakurai? I won't spoil it for anybody, I promise.

I doubt it.It'd probably be something like "Break the Targets!"

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

TeeJay

@NintendoFan64 Hey now, if they make specific break the targets courses for each character like they did before I'd be totally on board

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic