Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 22,501 to 22,520 of 27,917

Rexcalibr

Been kicking Mewto's butt all over town on For Glory. It doesn't seem like people have an understanding of how to play as him yet.

He doesn't clap when he loses though. Untitled

It's a shame this update doesn't allow us to direct upload replays to Youtube like Mario Kart 8.

Rexcalibr

DreamyViridi

@TheGreatBrawler, @Late - Looks like both of you are interested in my spare code. I'm saving it for a friend of mine but I think he did the Promotion as well. In the event that he also has Mewtwo by the end of this week (which is likely), I'll give away the code later on.

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Joeynator3000

You were expecting Mewtwo to clap? lol
Mewtwo doesn't do that stuff, his opponents don't deserve clapping.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

NintendoFan64

DreamyViridi wrote:

@TheGreatBrawler, @NintendoFan64 - Looks like both of you are interested in my spare code. I'm saving it for a friend of mine but I think he did the Promotion as well. In the event that he also has Mewtwo by the end of this week (which is likely), I'll give away the code later on.

...When did I show interest in your spare code? I don't even need it, because I got my codes today.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Azooooz

Mewtwo's Final Smash is called Psystrike from Pokémon X/Y, which is a move that can only be performed by it.

Making promise is easy. The hard part is keeping it.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3533-1743-6611 | 3DS Friend Code: 5069-3944-7877 | My Nintendo: azooooz | Nintendo Network ID: desert_king_Q8

Pootypie

DreamyViridi wrote:

@TheGreatBrawler, @NintendoFan64 - Looks like both of you are interested in my spare code. I'm saving it for a friend of mine but I think he did the Promotion as well. In the event that he also has Mewtwo by the end of this week (which is likely), I'll give away the code later on.

I think you meant @Late but I would give code to your friend if he doesn't have the codes.

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

DreamyViridi

Yep, I meant @Late. Fixed now. Sorry! ^^"
It's for the Wii U btw.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

NintendoFan64

DreamyViridi wrote:

Yep, I meant @Late. Fixed now. Sorry! ^^"
It's for the Wii U btw.

It's okay.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

TuVictus

Guys mewtwo doesn't do anything with his hands, he's clearly clapping with his mind

TuVictus

FriedSquid

Man, playing as Mewtwo just feels so good! He's floaty, but it's a good kind of floaty, and his tail slap moves have a good feel to them. Feels even better than he did in Melee, though it's been a while. The only thing that feels off is his recovery and a slight sluggishness, but it takes getting used to.

Also, anyone else bugged by him not being with the Pokémon on the select screen, and making the whole roster look off? Link is pushed to the end of the top row... Looks so strange.

Anyways, went on For Glory for a bit and I did pretty good, much better than I usually do. Think I found myself a new main! Can't wait until Lucas and future fighters show up, I'm officially re-hyped on Smash thanks to this DLC.

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

Joeynator3000

Squid wrote:

Man, playing as Mewtwo just feels so good! He's floaty, but it's a good kind of floaty, and his tail slap moves have a good feel to them. Feels even better than he did in Melee, though it's been a while. The only thing that feels off is his recovery and a slight sluggishness, but it takes getting used to.

Also, anyone else bugged by him not being with the Pokémon on the select screen, and making the whole roster look off? Link is pushed to the end of the top row... Looks so strange.

Anyways, went on For Glory for a bit and I did pretty good, much better than I usually do. Think I found myself a new main! Can't wait until Lucas and future fighters show up, I'm officially re-hyped on Smash thanks to this DLC.

Eh, I guess it kinda makes sense, the main roster, the clones (Dr, Lucina, etc.), the third parties, and then DLC characters.

Keep it PG-13-ish.

Late

@DreamyViridi: Thank you for considering it. I was kinda joking with my comment but I wouldn't mind a code. And friends first, of course.

It's its, not it's.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8287-7444-2602 | Nintendo Network ID: LateXD

yokokazuo

Just a heads up for everyone, it appears that there is a glitch if you use Mewtwo in Multi-man smash that causes a message to appear afterwards when trying to get online that says you are disconnected due to irregular save data. I can't get online now it seems... I did a 10-man smash and when I looked at the Total High Score it shows my time, but the GSP is at 0.

I'm guessing it has to do with Mewtwo not being accounted for in GSP yet or something so I wouldn't recommend doing other things that also have GSP like Home Run Contest and Target Blast.

Edit: I'm not completely sure, but it appears to be a problem with completing the 10-Man Smash with all characters including Mewtwo which could mean that it may be fine in this and other game modes as long as you haven't used all characters in them.

Edited on by yokokazuo

yokokazuo

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6707-5664 | Nintendo Network ID: yokokazuo

TeeJay

Continues crying until the 28th because doesn't own a freaking Wii U

This 2 week wait is so unnecesary...he should have just been free for those with both games and for sale to those who don't...

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Undead_terror

(not my pic)
Untitled
This is pretty sad, Link is away from the other Zelda characters, Kirby is away from the other Kirby characters, the clones is still away from characters in their series, lastly Mewtwo is down with the third party characters, not so bad on the 3DS version, but would be nice if it was fixed.

TeeJay wrote:

Continues crying until the 28th because doesn't own a freaking Wii U

This 2 week wait is so unnecesary...he should have just been free for those with both games and for sale to those who don't...

Well on the bright side for you there is no exclusives to the CN Mewtwo codes, they could of had a trophy that only CN members could get which would most likely be a CN trophy or something, other then that if you had the money to spare you could of gotten the U version but that depends when you were getting a U.

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Joeynator3000

...There's nothing to fix...it's just how it's set up here...Mewtwo is going to be in its own group.

Keep it PG-13-ish.

DefHalan

I think DLC Characters will be in their own section from now on. It would be nice if they kept the characters of the same series together but oh well. Maybe a date of introduced, like what All-Stars does, would be cool too.

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Pootypie

Anyone noticed there is way less black space now? Just a square left, and before there was way more black space.

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic