Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 22,441 to 22,460 of 27,917

DreamyViridi

Oh yeah, I tested Diddy and noticed them instantly. The "Hoo-hah" still works for damage but the knockback of his throws and most aerials got nerfed big time. Previously, Up-Air could KO at 100% or so, now; around 160%+ it seems.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

TeeJay

Is it my imagination or does Robin's Thoron charge a whole lot faster than it used to...? Could just be me

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

veeflames

Undead_terror wrote:

Sadly Mewtwo's shadow ball don't do damage to enemies when charging.

I think that's merely a bug that'll be fixed later...

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

Nintendo6400

It won't let me download him. Has anyone else had this problem?

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

Nintenbomba128

PLEASE HELP ME FIND A WAY TO SPEED UP UPDATE TIME!!!!

Nintenbomba128

Nintenbomba128

PLEASE HELP ME FIND A WAY TO SPEED UP UPDATE TIME!!!!

Nintenbomba128

Kai_

TeeJay wrote:

Is it my imagination or does Robin's Thoron charge a whole lot faster than it used to...? Could just be me

Feels the same to me

Kai_

3DS Friend Code: 0989-2471-3448

Shebby289

I have a couple of Australian codes for Wii U/3DS if anyone wants them? I use the European eShop so unfortunately can't use the codes.

3DS Friend Code: 0817 - 3847 - 2404

ReaperMelia

Undead_terror wrote:

Anyone able to redeem the Wii U version code? seems a few people are having problems.

I'm having issues with it, too. It's getting a little frustrating, since 3DS codes are working fine.

"Little by little. Each day as it comes. That's how we should live."

Ghostly

Shebby289 wrote:

I have a couple of Australian codes for Wii U/3DS if anyone wants them? I use the European eShop so unfortunately can't use the codes.

Australian codes work on any PAL system.

Ghostly

3DS Friend Code: 4055-4535-6897 | Nintendo Network ID: Ghostly2334 | Twitter:

Undead_terror

Well another strange thing besides Mewtwo's neutral B not doing damage while charging, his mini pic that's in all star and home run contest is a half body picture besides having a face close up, just weird.

Also if Mewtwo has 3 trophies...then Lucas will probably have 3 trophies and any other DLC character that already has a trophy in the game.

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

DreamyViridi

DK's Giant Punch special seems to take less time to charge up now. The charge time feels a bit quicker.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Azooooz

DreamyViridi wrote:

DK's Giant Punch special seems to take less time to charge up now. The charge time feels a bit quicker.

Well, since DK's Giant Punch takes less time to charge, it means it's a bit less powerful. Balancing at its best.

Making promise is easy. The hard part is keeping it.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3533-1743-6611 | 3DS Friend Code: 5069-3944-7877 | My Nintendo: azooooz | Nintendo Network ID: desert_king_Q8

Budda

Is it just me, or does Mewtwo seem a little over powered?
I don't know because I haven't played the game for a while, but his Up-Throw seems to kill at around 110% already(depending on the weight of the character). And his easy combo with his side-B or down-B.. I don't know. I'm only playing him for 2-3 hours now. I can't tell now.. It's just my first impression. Apart from that, he is really fun to use.

Edit: Can't wait for Lucas! I really miss his moveset.

Edited on by Budda

Laugh Hard, Run Fast, Be Kind

Nintendo6400

BlueBlurIxM wrote:

Is it just me, or does Mewtwo seem a little over powered?
I don't know because I haven't played the game for a while, but his Up-Throw seems to kill at around 110% already(depending on the weight of the character). And his easy combo with his side-B or down-B.. I don't know. I'm only playing him for 2-3 hours now. I can't tell now.. It's just my first impression. Apart from that, he is really fun to use.

Edit: Can't wait for Lucas! I really miss his moveset.

Mewtwo has very strong throws, however he has some openings and is easy to launch. According to its trophy

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

Shebby289

Ghostly wrote:

Shebby289 wrote:

Australian codes work on any PAL system.

Nope, the codes don't work with my systems. The e-mail I received also stated that it only works with Australian eShops.

3DS Friend Code: 0817 - 3847 - 2404

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic