Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 22,321 to 22,340 of 27,917

Tsuchinoko

[quote=TeeJay]

Nintenbomba128 wrote:

Tsuchinoko wrote:

Rexcalibr wrote:

Arg, the update and Mewtwo are tomorrow and my 3ds is having circle pad issues.

Tomorrow? But it's only the thirtee- oh. Japan.

What's it like getting all kinds of things the rest of the world will never see? What's it like to be loved?

Its also the same for australian people since its the 15th tomorrow

Yeah! Its the same for AU and NZ!

And believe me, living in Japan isn't easy.

Sigh, I might have to send my 3ds in for repair, after the update of course.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

Joeynator3000

...goes back to corner :c

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

UGXwolf

pets Sanya It's ok. I'm pretty sure the downtime will happen before the codes launch, since the update includes Mewtwo, anyways.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

Tsuchinoko

I'm actually nervous about the codes. I got my CD just fine, but still...

TeeJay

Rexcalibr wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

Tsuchinoko wrote:

Arg, the update and Mewtwo are tomorrow and my 3ds is having circle pad issues.

Tomorrow? But it's only the thirtee- oh. Japan.

What's it like getting all kinds of things the rest of the world will never see? What's it like to be loved?

SSB4 for Wii U was released in the U.S. and Canada over a week before it was released in Japan. Just saying.... but they will get the new Fire Emblem game before us.

That's one rare instance though.

Feh...I'm not speaking about the quality of life in Japan. Strictly speaking about Nintendo, Japan has it way better. And don't even get me started on all the Japan-only releases.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Rexcalibr

Well I know for one thing, Japan and a lot of other countries have MUCH better, faster internet and it isn't nearly as expensive as the U.S. The internet here is awful. I wish I could play SSB4 without input delays and lags.

Rexcalibr

Tsuchinoko

Rexcalibr wrote:

Well I know for one thing, Japan and a lot of other countries have MUCH better, faster internet and it isn't nearly as expensive as the U.S. The internet here is awful. I wish I could play SSB4 without input delays and lags.

Uh oh, bringing up Internet speed differences can be tricky. Japans Internet is barely better than in the States. I've heard about the problems our Oceania friends go through though, and it makes me feel a bit better about what we have.

UGXwolf

@rexcalibr We can't really complain, there. To my knowledge, there are very, very, VERY few websites that North American web browsers can't visit due to region locking. As for more expensive? Well, the reason for that isn't exactly hard to pin point, is it?

Undead_terror

Untitled
...well until the online service is back so hopefully then the update will be out...other then that I guess Mewtwo can come out any time.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Grumblevolcano

@Undead_terror Don't forget that maintenance can overrun the allotted time, the 9am UK time finish is only an estimate.

I wonder if new challenges will be added based on Mewtwo, if so I'll be extremely fast to use a hammer on the dreaded "Clear All-Star on hard difficulty with all the characters." challenge as that is ridiculous.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Tsuchinoko

Undead_terror wrote:

Untitled
...well until the online service is back so hopefully then the update will be out...other then that I guess Mewtwo can come out any time.

I'm very curious as to how this will be handled. Ill be impressed if all regions get the Mewtwo codes and updates at the same time.

BTW, its almost evening Tuesday in Japan, so at most we have maybe 19 hours left.

Edited on by Tsuchinoko

Undead_terror

Tsuchinoko wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

Untitled

I'm very curious as to how this will be handled. Ill be impressed if all regions get the Mewtwo codes and updates at the same time.

Well with the Smash 3DS special demo codes, the codes came at random times, luckily I was one of the first to get my batch but hopefully it won't take all day, maybe shortly after the update or even during the update they will release codes, now I hope nothing goes wrong, everyone get's their own code, however once you use that code you get a second code on receipt, I just hope that two or more people won't get the same code or it is easy to use someones else's code.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

CapeSmash

Some people in Japan have received their Mewtwo codes already. However, you can't register the codes until you get the new update.

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

Nintenbomba128

AUS Smash Bros CD will dispatch within the coming 5 days.

Nintenbomba128

MsJubilee

Undead_terror wrote:

Untitled

I can't wait to face all those mewtwo players! Cause that's the only character i will see online when he comes out.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

UGXwolf

@TwilightAngel Probably not. He'll be popular for a bit with the CN members, but then fade a bit before the general public gets him and does the same thing, not to mention that For Glories, people are more likely to use a character they know well than a new release. I'd say early May (probably my finals week) will be the height of his popularity.

Tsuchinoko

I got my Mewtwo codes!

CapeSmash

TwilightAngel wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

Untitled

I can't wait to face all those mewtwo players! Cause that's the only character i will see online when he comes out.

I'm going to be one of those people.

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

TeeJay

I'll probably hop online for a while on the 15th to see Mewtwo in action, then get annoyed that he's literally the only opponent I'm ever facing and leave until I can get him myself.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic