Posts 2,221 to 2,240 of 27,917

Orngeblu

Meeeeeh. Next.

Brawl Friend Code: 3395-4738-9505
I also have a 3DS and Wii U.

<3 Smash Bros.

Nintendo Network ID: Orngeblu

Kewlan

Wait what? Did they get married or what? I don't get it...

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

SCRAPPER392

DestinyMan wrote:

However, I'm sure that he becomes more vulnerable when he starts paddling to the ground after jumping, so that would be the flip-side.

He's just lighter, so he flies further, I think. No one's jump has ever left them vulnerable in the entire history of Smash Bros.
Even if your character's animations are slow, that doesn't count as vulnerable.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

Hsadow

I'll be happy as long as i get Zero Suit Samus along with my Princess Peach. I'm curious if they'll stick with Ganondorf or Demise as the LoZ heavy character

Hsadow

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3789-2637 | Nintendo Network ID: Hsadow

Azooooz

Toon Link Is back.

Making promise is easy. The hard part is keeping it.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3533-1743-6611 | 3DS Friend Code: 5069-3944-7877 | My Nintendo: azooooz | Nintendo Network ID: desert_king_Q8

SCRAPPER392

I thought Toon Link wouldn't make the cut, because he's on the train level in the 3DS version.

I'm kinda hoping Link from Majoras Mask happens. He could just switch masks to turn into his Deku, Goron, and Zora forms, then turn into Fierce Deity as his final smash.

Since Toon Link is back, I'd say Majora's Mask Link should definitely happen.

Qwest

Hunter-D

DestinyMan wrote:

Well, for now on I'm going to be paying attention to Japanese releases of upcoming games.

You should, character reveals have been kind of tied with Japanese releases. I think it started with Olimar & Pikmin 3.

Hunter-D

SCRAPPER392

Watch, now Toad is gonna show up for 3D World. All they have to do is change his dots to blue, then he's completely different than Peach's "shield counter".

I still keep thinking how epic it would be to see Link put on the Fierce Deity mask, then scream in a corrupt fashion like he does in the game.

Baby Bowser, Mewtwo(instead of Lucario), Little Mac, and Miis should be in there, too...

Just add all of them Sakarai. You'll get more money. I promise.

Edited on by SCRAPPER392

Qwest

Uncle_Franklin

They seem to be including a few characters partly due to recent releases, so on that basis I'm hoping for some form of Mewtwo (well, I guess it'd be the same Mewtwo, but the Final Smash would be Mega)

Edited on by Uncle_Franklin

Uncle_Franklin

cookiex

...So now there's two Toon Links in the game?

What a paradox.

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

cookiex

^ALBW isn't out in Japan until next year.

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

Happy_Mask

SCAR392 wrote:

I thought Toon Link wouldn't make the cut, because he's on the train level in the 3DS version.

I'm kinda hoping Link from Majoras Mask happens. He could just switch masks to turn into his Deku, Goron, and Zora forms, then turn into Fierce Deity as his final smash.

Since Toon Link is back, I'd say Majora's Mask Link should definitely happen.

There's no way we're getting 3 forms of link. I think this pretty much proves Sakurai's statement about clones getting some more originality to be untrue. This is just so unnecessary it hurts.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Sleepingmudkip

The toon link in the train level is the toon link from spirit tracks(diffrent clothes).....that why

Playing: Wargroove on Switch and Fire Emblem on GBA

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7674-9891 | Nintendo Network ID: lionel1 | Twitter:

shingi_70

ugh this sucks big time. Game should be focusing on the future of Nintendo. Toon link made sense for Brawl but for thee new games it really should be the link between two worlds model.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic