Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 221 to 240 of 27,917

ItsFuzzyPickles

What do people think of Ghirahim for SSB4? I'd like to see him in.

Also, it is possible for Mario to get the Star Spin from the Galaxy games. Would be much better then the useless FLUDD move.

ItsFuzzyPickles

Switch Friend Code: SW-1409-9782-5984 | Nintendo Network ID: astarisborn94 | Twitter:

Link245

Everyone wanting Capcom characters like, Ryu, Mega Man, and Phoenix Wright: it's not going to happen. Capcom has their own fighting games, and all those characters are in Street Fighter and Marvel Vs. Capcom. If you want to play as them in a fighting game. Besides, I couldn't play as them without using Street Fighter/Marvel Vs. Capcom controls for special moves. (like half-circle for hadouken)

Currently Playing:
Xbox 360: Arkham City, MW3, Gears 3, UMV3, Battlefield 3
PS3: inFAMOUS 2, LBP 2. Rachet & Clank: All 4 One, Uncharted 3, Resistance 3
Xperia Play: Crash Bandicoot
iOS: Sonic CD, Infinity Blade, Arkham City Lockdown, Mega Man X, Chrono Trigger

shingi_70

Link245 wrote:

Everyone wanting Capcom characters like, Ryu, Mega Man, and Phoenix Wright: it's not going to happen. Capcom has their own fighting games, and all those characters are in Street Fighter and Marvel Vs. Capcom. If you want to play as them in a fighting game. Besides, I couldn't play as them without using Street Fighter/Marvel Vs. Capcom controls for special moves. (like half-circle for hadouken)

I could see it happening. Itt would only be megaman and im cool with that keep. Keep the street fighter guys out of mag smash bros.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Link245

@shingi_70 I guess Mega Man could be in there. He is going to be sort of be in UMVC3 though, as an alternate costume for Zero.

Currently Playing:
Xbox 360: Arkham City, MW3, Gears 3, UMV3, Battlefield 3
PS3: inFAMOUS 2, LBP 2. Rachet & Clank: All 4 One, Uncharted 3, Resistance 3
Xperia Play: Crash Bandicoot
iOS: Sonic CD, Infinity Blade, Arkham City Lockdown, Mega Man X, Chrono Trigger

Adam

Capcom does tons of crossover fighters. They are no strangers to sharing characters.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

Soviet-Dictator

BETTER ONLINE

"What doesn't kill you, obviously makes you weaker. Not stronger."

ItsFuzzyPickles

I doubt being involved in fighting games will hurt the chances of a Capcom rep. I still think that Mega Man is a plausible candidate for SSB4.

ItsFuzzyPickles

Switch Friend Code: SW-1409-9782-5984 | Nintendo Network ID: astarisborn94 | Twitter:

shingi_70

Somebody from Golden sun.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

TheKingOfTown

Johnny117 wrote:

BETTER ONLINE

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

misswliu81

shingi_70 wrote:

like the main character, isaac

misswliu81

shingi_70

misswliu81 wrote:

shingi_70 wrote:

Issac is old and brittle. Use someone from Dark Dawn.

WAT!

misswliu81

shingi_70 wrote:

misswliu81 wrote:

shingi_70 wrote:

Issac is old and brittle. Use someone from Dark Dawn.

what about matthew?

misswliu81

misswliu81

smash bros characters from brawl

bowser
captain falcon
diddy kong
donkey kong
falco
fox
ike
king dedede
kirby
link
lucario
lucas
luigi
mario
meta knight
ness
olimar
peach
pikachu
pit
pokemon trainer
samus
toon link
wario
sheik
yoshi

nintendo characters that need to be added

toad- super mario bros
captain rainbow
little mac- punchout
isa- sin and punishment: star successor
shulk- xenoblade chronicles
elza- the last story
starfy- legendary starfy
a new version of the fighter from urban champion
max and sami- advance wars
custom robo
loto- dragon quest
commander kahn -elite beat agents
john raimi- geist
isacc- golden sun
professor layton
custom mii

3rd party characters

sonic (sega)
solid snake (konami)
raphael- rhythm thief (sega)
viewtiful joe (capcom)
roddy- top hunter: roddy and cathy (snk)

Edited on by misswliu81

misswliu81

shingi_70

Take Shiek out. No more OOT based characters. Keep Gannon in but change his Moveset to use a sword and not be a clone. Take out shiek and replace her with Impa. The mechanic would still be the same and it would fit with skyward sword's story .

Newcomers
Shiek
Xenoblade person (damn NOA)
The Last story person
Matthew
Saki
little Mac
Magnus
Girrahamm

WAT!

Adam

Take out Sheik! Newcomers: Sheik!

I don't like transforming characters, so I would actually like to see Impa replace Shiek. However, the Zelda in Skward Sword isn't really a fighter, from what I've seen so far. You know the Ocarina version can fight since she is Sheik. Hopefully by the end of the story I'll see her do something other than toss me a harp so they could base a character on this Zelda, but so far I'm not seeing it.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

ItsFuzzyPickles

Why are we suggesting replacements for Sheik? I seriously doubt she is going anywhere, especially with the recent remake.

Also, why not use Isaac's Dark Dawn costume? He could represent both the original and Dark Dawn that way and is the best choice for the series.

If I was in charge of the roster, I would make no cuts and add Mewtwo and Roy back. Plus these newcomers:
Toad
Paper Mario
King K. Rool
Ridley
Victini
Lip
Little Mac
Isaac
Saki Amamiya
Ray
Mega Man
Slime

ItsFuzzyPickles

shingi_70

Limelight_788 wrote:

Why are we suggesting replacements for Sheik? I seriously doubt she is going anywhere, especially with the recent remake.

Also, why not use Isaac's Dark Dawn costume? He could represent both the original and Dark Dawn that way and is the best choice for the series.

If I was in charge of the roster, I would make no cuts and add Mewtwo and Roy back. Plus these newcomers:
Toad
Paper Mario
King K. Rool
Ridley
Victini
Lip
Little Mac
Isaac
Saki Amamiya
Ray
Mega Man
Slime

Shiek isn't needed anymore. Impa could easily replace her.

WAT!

ItsFuzzyPickles

Why is Sheik not needed anymore? I fail to see what makes her so replaceable.

ItsFuzzyPickles

Bass_X0

I want a new style of Smash Bros. Its barely changed since the N64 with only additional content and graphics being improved.

If the next game is basically just the N64 game with better graphics and more content than Brawl then it fails as far as I'm concerned.

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing happens!

HitomisGuy

Why'd they Ban Meta Knight Dx he was cool. Not my best nor fav character.. But hilarious. ( Who's gonna give up?!!)

→OG← The ORIGINAL Gamer—

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic