Joeynator3000

I get a weird feeling Silhouette Guy is going to happen. lol

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

veeflames

I voted Wonder Red. Now I'm thinking of voting for Bayonetta and Reggie Fils-Aime...

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

Tsuchinoko

IceClimbers wrote:

Seems like the most popular choices that can actually happen (excluding Wolf, Roy, Snake, or the Ice Climbers) are Shovel Knight, Shantae, Inkling, Wonder Red, Isaac, and King K Rool.

My vote will go to... not sure. I want Inkling, King K Rool, and Isaac the most. Will probably vote for those three. Bomberman would be cool too.

Please remember, and tell others voting, that at the time Shovel Knight has yet to be released in Japan. No Japanese release plus third party doesn't make his chances good. Same for Shantae I think.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

ddbangsy

Is Tournament Mode included in the upcoming update? I couldn't see any mention of it during the direct announcement.

ddbangsy

Switch Friend Code: SW-6685-6668-3872 | My Nintendo: ddbangsy | Nintendo Network ID: ddbangsy

ItsFuzzyPickles

IceClimbers wrote:

Very pleased to see Lucas returning. So the fighter ballot voting continues until October 3rd? That means that the fighter(s) won't be available until sometime next year. I think there might be more than one fighter that comes from this.

Also, am I the only one who has a gut feeling that Wolf is being worked on anyways for release towards the end of the year alongside the new Star Fox?

I'd be surprised if Wolf wasn't in development right now to be honest and it's for this reason why I feel as votes towards Wolf will be discarded outside of maybe reference on whenever or not they want Wolf to return in the initial roster for SSB6 (because if he's being developed, why does he need affirmation that he's going to sell well?). Sakurai said that there were no current plans for DLC aside from Mewtwo, Miiverse, and tournament mode shortly after Mewtwo's announcement to gauge how consumers to respond to DLC. Yet April 1st brought us announcement of costumes along with Lucas's return, which are clearly DLCs beyond what Sakurai originally said was going to be DLC. This makes me think that Sakurai is being pressured by Nintendo to do more DLC anyway because Smash DLC = $$$. This is good in the fact that we get more content, but given the price of costumes and the fact that Sakurai went back on his word on DLCs (thought probably not his choice), I have a feeling that what may seem nice now may have Nintendo turning to the dark side like other major third-parties.

Edited on by ItsFuzzyPickles

ItsFuzzyPickles

Switch Friend Code: SW-1409-9782-5984 | Nintendo Network ID: astarisborn94 | Twitter:

Undead_terror

Also wonder about DLC stages, the 3DS version needs more stages and there is a handful of stages I want back or could be made, not too fussy with the tournament mode but I would like to have the miiverse stage soon just to have another stage to play on.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

ItsFuzzyPickles

Undead_terror wrote:

Also wonder about DLC stages, the 3DS version needs more stages and there is a handful of stages I want back or could be made, not too fussy with the tournament mode but I would like to have the miiverse stage soon just to have another stage to play on.

Yeah I was wondering about the lack of DLC stage announcements as well. However, I am expecting more details on Smash DLC outside of characters and costumes at E3 (which is also where I expect Wolf to be confirmed).

ItsFuzzyPickles

Switch Friend Code: SW-1409-9782-5984 | Nintendo Network ID: astarisborn94 | Twitter:

Undead_terror

astarisborn94 wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

Yeah I was wondering about the lack of DLC stage announcements as well. However, I am expecting more details on Smash DLC outside of characters and costumes at E3 (which is also where I expect Wolf to be confirmed).

Welp both Lucas and E3 happen at the same month so if Lucas comes after E3 I say that they will announce his details there and maybe the second wave of DLC mii outfits if they don't announce it before, but other then that, I hope you are right about everything!

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

DreamyViridi

SmashMario wrote:

I think Mewtwo and Lucas will have some very special custom moves.

With any luck, they'll come with the character instead of having to scout for them.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Budda

I just realized that the scene with the Genesect in the Mewtwo trailer is a reverence to the Pokemon Movie 16. lol
So does Mewtwo got a female voice this time around? Hehe..

Laugh Hard, Run Fast, Be Kind

Pootypie

VeeFlamesNL wrote:

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

VeeFlamesNL wrote:

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

The requested fighter(s) probably will be out at 2016...

Well, the voting ends on the 3rd of October, 2015. The results will be funny to see, that's for sure.

Hey man, I'm literally available the from tomorrow till April 13th. I'm probably will be ready for some matches with you whenever you are ready.

Also I have no idea why we have till October 3, that's way too long.

Oh, okay! I should be free all weekend long. Looking forward to it. Oh, and no voice chat, please.

Don't worry lol, I won't do voice chat.

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

NintendoFan64

Hey, I just thought of something. What if, say, you bought a costume for your Mii fighter, but only in one version, and you then transferred that mii to the other one while it's wearing the outfit? Would it keep the outfit, or would the game take it away?

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Pootypie

I got the Dr. Mario music from smash bros as my phone ringtone.

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Tsuchinoko

TeeJay wrote:

Guys, listen to to this....

Lucas Comes Home: https://youtu.be/A7qg4xCkEQs

No idea what that song is, but it matches with the Mother 3 LOVE Theme well.

Wow, a day and a half and this stuff is already out. Reminds me of a lot of the stuff I see on tumblr.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

TeeJay

Never heard of the song before this either, but in any case, welcome home, Lucas.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic