Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 21,921 to 21,940 of 27,917

Grumblevolcano

@NintyMan The Direct didn't state that it was part of the update though. All that's coming is an ingame shop, more character nerfs/buffs, sharing and stability. Maybe tournaments and Miiverse will be a post-E3 thing.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

CapeSmash

Untitled

Mewtwo's SSB4 artwork is very similar to his Melee artwork.

Untitled

Also, lol Mewtwo looks so ugly in Melee.

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

Late

CapeSmash wrote:

Also, lol Mewtwo looks so ugly in Melee.

Somewhat related. I loved Brawl's character artwork when the game was new (I used to draw them all) but after a couple of years I took a closer look at them again and noticed that they aren't actually that great, they look lifeless. I was very happy when Smash 4 artwork was shown for the first time since the art style is so much better.

It's its, not it's.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8287-7444-2602 | Nintendo Network ID: LateXD

Undead_terror

Untitled
.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByLslPnKYWI
Welp I guess I will try to make mii's that would go with the costumes, a monkey face, mouth for the cat costumes, Protoman, then they might be the mii's I would use more.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

cookiex

Untitled

Saw this on twitter. Made me laugh.

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

DreamyViridi

Y'know, the thing I noticed about the Monkey Suits is that they use sticks but they still make a "sharp" sound effect instead of a "battering" one...

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

unrandomsam

Grumblevolcano wrote:

@NintyMan The Direct didn't state that it was part of the update though. All that's coming is an ingame shop, more character nerfs/buffs, sharing and stability. Maybe tournaments and Miiverse will be a post-E3 thing.

That is another thing the competition do also. (Leave the game unfinished but keep piling on the DLC).

“30fps Is Not a Good Artistic Decision, It's a Failure”
Freedom of the press is for those who happen to own one.

IceClimbers

Very pleased to see Lucas returning. So the fighter ballot voting continues until October 3rd? That means that the fighter(s) won't be available until sometime next year. I think there might be more than one fighter that comes from this.

Also, am I the only one who has a gut feeling that Wolf is being worked on anyways for release towards the end of the year alongside the new Star Fox?

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

NintendoFan64

IceClimbers wrote:

Very pleased to see Lucas returning. So the fighter ballot voting continues until October 3rd? That means that the fighter(s) won't be available until sometime next year. I think there might be more than one fighter that comes from this.

Also, am I the only one who has a gut feeling that Wolf is being worked on anyways for release towards the end of the year alongside the new Star Fox?

That would be awesome.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Joeynator3000

Is Mewtwo out now? ...is impatient, lol

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

NintendoFan64

Sanya wrote:

Don't worry. He'll be here soon.

Tsuchinoko

IceClimbers wrote:

I would not be surprised at that at all. It would be perfect fan service.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

veeflames

IceClimbers wrote:

Nah, I think Wolf would be some sort of surprise that would be released at some random time..... how do we even know Wolf is being worked on, anyways? XD

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

Joeynator3000

NintendoFan64 wrote:

Sanya wrote:

Don't worry. He'll be here soon.

lol yeah I know, at least I get him a little early. xp

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

YarnKitty

So does this mean anyone can download Mewtwo? I don't have a 3DS...

YarnKitty

IceClimbers

Seems like the most popular choices that can actually happen (excluding Wolf, Roy, Snake, or the Ice Climbers) are Shovel Knight, Shantae, Inkling, Wonder Red, Isaac, and King K Rool.

My vote will go to... not sure. I want Inkling, King K Rool, and Isaac the most. Will probably vote for those three. Bomberman would be cool too.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Nintendo6400

IceClimbers wrote:

I have that gut feeling too about wolf. I want him back, but I don't want the ballet character to be a returning one. You know, assuming that there will only be 1 ballet character.

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

NintendoFan64

Gridatttack wrote:

Untitled

Im not even sorry!

Oh my God...that would be awesome.

veeflames

Gridatttack wrote:

Untitled

Im not even sorry!

Haha... That would be awesome!

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic