Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 21,801 to 21,820 of 27,917

DefHalan

Tarrazu wrote:

Project M Zelda for Smash 4 DLC.

#nintndopls

What is the difference between Project M Zelda and Smash 4 Zelda? I like Smash 4 Zelda.

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Rexcalibr

Unlocking CDs in Master and Crazy orders so far has been a huge chore and pain.

Rexcalibr

UGXwolf

Rexcalibr wrote:

Mario with defensive equipment and a home run bat and quick batter. You're welcome.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

CapeSmash

"Mewtwo, Online Tournaments, and the Miiverse stage will be available after this presentation."

One can dream...

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

Grumblevolcano

UGXwolf wrote:

Rexcalibr wrote:

Mario with defensive equipment and a home run bat and quick batter. You're welcome.

So I pretty much wasted the hammer for Crazy Orders 20 turns with Mario then? Damn, should've used it on All Star on Hard with everyone instead. I really hope Mewtwo doesn't integrate into All Star btw.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Gridatttack

Whats the fastest way to unlock customs? (other than using amiibos, which I dont have)

I just want to unlock them for certain characters.

New Super Mario Bros. Deluxe, a remake of Super Mario Bros 1 and The Lost Levels for NSMBDS.
new 3DS: 0276-2211-7514

3DS Friend Code: 0276-2211-7514 | Nintendo Network ID: Gridatttack

Jazzer94

Gridatttack wrote:

Whats the fastest way to unlock customs? (other than using amiibos, which I dont have)

Master/Crazy Order I'd say.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

Gridatttack

Jazzer94 wrote:

Gridatttack wrote:

Master/Crazy Order I'd say.

Hmmm figured.

I wonder, how much till the master order tickets refresh if you dont pick one?
IRRC you can see if youre going to get a custom if you beat it.

New Super Mario Bros. Deluxe, a remake of Super Mario Bros 1 and The Lost Levels for NSMBDS.
new 3DS: 0276-2211-7514

3DS Friend Code: 0276-2211-7514 | Nintendo Network ID: Gridatttack

Pootypie

Grumblevolcano wrote:

UGXwolf wrote:

Rexcalibr wrote:

So I pretty much wasted the hammer for Crazy Orders 20 turns with Mario then? Damn, should've used it on All Star on Hard with everyone instead. I really hope Mewtwo doesn't integrate into All Star btw.

Don't worry, I wasted 2 hammers. One of them was just on a random gray square which was just to break certain amount of blocks in trophy rush... Why did I do that.

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

veeflames

CapeSmash wrote:

"Mewtwo, Online Tournaments, and the Miiverse stage will be available after this presentation."

One can dream...

THIS.

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

CapeSmash

I know it's blatantly obvious Mewtwo is going to be in the direct. However, there are some people doubting saying stuff like "What if he doesn't appear in the direct?"

Well, Sakurai posted this on Instagram: (google translation) "Particular fighter , there is a possibility to make an appearance ..." https://instagram.com/p/05jx16hsFt/

Also, I found another "leak".

Untitled

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

Pootypie

CapeSmash wrote:

I know it's blatantly obvious Mewtwo is going to be in the direct. However, there are some people doubting saying stuff like "What if he doesn't appear in the direct?"

Well, Sakurai posted this on Instagram: (google translation) "Particular fighter , there is a possibility to make an appearance ..." https://instagram.com/p/05jx16hsFt/

Untitled

I doubt this leak is true at all... especially making the ice climbers by themselves.

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Inkling

All will be revealed tomorrow...

EDIT: Faked. It says 'Ice Climbers' even though you only get to play as one. It should have said 'Ice Climber'.

Edited on by Inkling

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

NintendoFan64

CapeSmash wrote:

Untitled

Mewtwo I'm fairly sure will show up in the direct. But as for this leak...just those character models...they don't look all that official. I'd love to see Wolf and the Ice Climbers come back, though (and, of course, Lucas.)

Edited on by NintendoFan64

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

MegaMari0

Inkling wrote:

All will be revealed tomorrow...

EDIT: Faked. It says 'Ice Climbers' even though you only get to play as one. It should have said 'Ice Climber'.

Hmmm. not sure.. Even though they arent a pair they are both available so you can call them ice climbers. If nana was missing then yes, just Ice Climber. Just my thoughts.

"When expecting booby traps, always send the boob in first." -Megatron-

3DS Friend Code: 3153-3802-3566 | Nintendo Network ID: coldfusion88

TeeJay

I shall wait patiently for tomorrow's direct. No point in speculating and entertaining what may or may not be a leak when the direct is 24 hours 40 minutes away.

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

veeflames

CapeSmash wrote:

Untitled

Wow... Where do you get these leaks from? The selecting in this particular one automatically makes the leak lose some validation.
There's a Direct tommorow that's likely going to give us info on Smash Bros., so there's really no need for making leaks...

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

UGXwolf

You assume people need a reason to make leaks? Anyways, if this were legit, I'd say that last character should be Inkling

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

Nintendo6400

CapeSmash wrote:

Untitled

As much as I want wolf back, I just can't believe this. Havino popo fight alone just defeats the purpose of the ice climbers. Also just having veterans return as fighters just doesn't seem right despite the mystery slot.

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic