Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 2,181 to 2,200 of 27,917

BandG

@CM30
I wouldn't really compare Bowser Jr. to Rosalina in that way... Bowser Jr. has been in many games, he is somewhat important in the Mario universe (since Yoshi's Island 2), and he is possible, even if it is a small chance. Rosalina is just so out there, and impossible that it will ever happen. They already have enough Mario characters, so if they added one it would be a character who people care about.

Super Smash Bros. Can't Wait!

Nintendo Network ID: Waterwraith

KingDunsparce

BandG wrote:

@CM30
I wouldn't really compare Bowser Jr. to Rosalina in that way... Bowser Jr. has been in many games, he is somewhat important in the Mario universe (since Yoshi's Island 2), and he is possible, even if it is a small chance. Rosalina is just so out there, and impossible that it will ever happen. They already have enough Mario characters, so if they added one it would be a character who people care about.

I agree that Bowser Jr. is important too, but doesn't Yoshi's Island 2 feature Baby Bowser (as in the Bowser we know now as a baby)? I do know he's been in Mario Sunshine, Mario Galaxy 1 + 2, and the New Super Mario Bros. games though, with a couple of spin-off games here and there.

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

mamp

Sleepingmudkip wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

mamp wrote:

DestinyMan wrote:

I have a question about Mewtwo if he were to return. Considering he'll be getting two new forms in Pokemon X and Y, how would he appear in the new Super Smash Bros. games? Would he have his traditional look and switch over to his Mega Mewtwo X or Y form for a final smash? The X version of Mega Mewtwo is part fighter, which would seem to make him perfect for Smash Bros, but the Y form could also be tapped into somehow. What do you think?

they could probably just do a form switch, maybe it's similar to how Zelda turns into shiek.

Eh, considering the Mega forms are more powerful, it'd make more sense if Mewtwo could only access the other form(s) by way of a Final Smash similar to Samus/ZSS. Or more likely it's a temporary transformation with great power like Wario Man and Giga Bowser.

I think you have the original mew two and if you have pokemon XY in your NN(hopefully they will added it for wii u and 3ds) you have the respective mewtwo

What if the transformation during the Final Smash is random? I mean there are some people who buy both versions (Myself included).

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

Happy_Mask

@DestinyMan I wanna see retro stages from all the games, especially Zebes from melee. :3

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

SCRAPPER392

My guess is that they'll bring the Corneria/Great Fox stage back.
If they do, I hope they remake it, because it's changed quite a bit since the first game, and Brawls version was still the GCN version.

That was one of my favorite stages, and it still makes sense as an inclusion. That's why I hope it's as good as it can be this time around.

Who knows. They always surprise us with whatever.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

OdnetninAges

Yeah, I also think it'd be nice to have a "Past Stages" section with stages from all 3 previous games.

I'd love to see Brinstar Depths and Fourside return, along with others.

Console Usernames: Rc

HIGH QUALITY VIDEO GAME RIPS

"The world is not beautiful, therefore it is."

My Anime List

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

GamecubeMan

Something I havent really seen is the mention of Prince Fluff being in the next smash bros. Id appreciate him
being a playable character.

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

SCRAPPER392

What is Peach doing behind Wii Fit Trainer?

Qwest

JoyBoy

She is dressing her, isn't that obvious XD

SW-7849-9887-2074

3DS Friend Code: 3754-7789-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: Longforgotten

SCRAPPER392

^Oh, I see... She's grooming Wii Fit Trainer before they fight, but that's aside the fact that it's just an animation they decided to make look like something else is going on.

Qwest

Kewlan

SAMUS IS A GIRL?!

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

Orngeblu

Lol@peach in that pic.

Edited on by Orngeblu

Brawl Friend Code: 3395-4738-9505
I also have a 3DS and Wii U.

<3 Smash Bros.

Nintendo Network ID: Orngeblu

Kewlan

What if Sakurai is lying about costumes and all that? He said that people can just go into the internet for videos, and maybe that's why..? Just a thought.

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

Happy_Mask

GamecubeMan wrote:

We need more female fighters. I think Lucina would be cool but this is unlikely.

Or we could just have more games where females are strong, main protagonists, the concept of simply putting in women just for the sake of evening out the roster is petty. Lucina was not really developed enough as a character, which, for a fire emblem rep is a big deal. Lyn on the other hand, or even (dare I say it) Micaiah would add more variety than another basic lord.

Edited on by Happy_Mask

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

OdnetninAges

Huh. I saw Metroid: Other M at GameStop for 6 bucks yesterday. Maybe I should have gotten it...

DestinyMan wrote:

I want to see Wii Fit Trainer's new look in Super Smash Bros.
Untitled

I was actually thinking that it might be an alternate costume.

Console Usernames: Rc

HIGH QUALITY VIDEO GAME RIPS

"The world is not beautiful, therefore it is."

My Anime List

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic