Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 21,661 to 21,680 of 27,917

Pootypie

Undead_terror wrote:

It's now spring, give me Mewtwo ....the wait is long.

Actually Spring starts tomorrow

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Rexcalibr

Tonight I played the biggest troll I've seen in a while. He had Toon link and literally spent the entire match running back and forth from one end of the stage to the other spamming arrows, bombs and his boomerang. Pretty much impossible to really stand much of a chance with Ike since I'm not good at catching projectiles, and the only one I could actually would have been the bomb.

I also never learned how to "perfect shield". Maybe that would have helped.

Rexcalibr

Rexcalibr

CapeSmash wrote:

IMO:
Best Gameplay: Melee/Project M
Best Roster: Smash 4
Best Soundtrack: SMASHWiiUSMASHWiiUSMASHWiiUSMASHWiiUSMASHWiiU
Best Stages: Brawl
Best Graphics: Smash Wii U
Best Single Player Mode: Smash Run (Smash 3DS)
Best Replay Value: Brawl and Melee
Best Items: Brawl
Best Character Moveset Changes: Melee/Smash 4
Most Fun Game: All of them.

Worst Gameplay: Smash 4
Worst Stages: Smash Wii U
Worst Graphics: Brawl
Worst Single Player Mode: Classic Mode (Smash Wii U)
Worst Replay Value: Smash 3DS
Worst Items: Melee
Most Cheap AI: Smash 4
Worst Character Moveset Changes: Brawl

Melee: Positives: 4. Negatives: 1
Brawl: Positives: 4. Negatives: 2.
Smash Wii U: Positives: 3. Negatives: 2.
Smash 3DS: Positives: 1. Negatives: 1
Smash 4 (both versions): Positives: 2. Negatives: 2.
Brawl + Melee: 8 positives, 3 negatives.
Smash 4 as a whole: 6 positives, 5 negatives.

FINAL RATING:
They're all fun, I play them everyday, and it's the greatest video game franchise of all time. Fun/10

EDIT: Whoa, I didn't expect this post to be that long. Sorry!

lol how does Smash 4 have the worst gameplay? At least there was an attempt to balance it. Melee in my opinion is very broken and overrated.

Rexcalibr

Pootypie

Perfect shielding require very precise timing... you don't see people going for it often so I wouldn't try to go for perfect shielding all the time.

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

TeeJay

Rexcalibr wrote:

Tonight I played the biggest troll I've seen in a while. He had Toon link and literally spent the entire match running back and forth from one end of the stage to the other spamming arrows, bombs and his boomerang. Pretty much impossible to really stand much of a chance with Ike since I'm not good at catching projectiles, and the only one I could actually would have been the bomb.

I've done something like that once before. But I save this super-annoying technique for a special kind of jerk player: the kind who uses one or two really cheap moves, are good at it and beat me consistantly, and are SMUG about it. The kind of player who toys with you and then taunts when you try and recover, then easily sends you flying again and taunts some more. I figure they'll beat me anyway but I'll make it as slow and painful for them as possible. But like I said, I've only ever had to do that once.

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Kai_

CapeSmash wrote:

IMO:
Worst Gameplay: Smash 4
Worst Graphics: Brawl

wat.

Kai_

3DS Friend Code: 0989-2471-3448

Pootypie

Azooooz wrote:

I will laugh at everyone's faces if Shulk, or whoever he is, is not revealed.

lol

Pootypie

veeflames

Rexcalibr wrote:

Just yesterday I faced two Link/Toon Link spammers. Stood at the edge of the stage and fired his arrows and boomerangs. Then he would grab me or strike me when I got close. I used Little Mac in one of the matches... it's safe to say I didn't stand a chance. X(

Edited on by veeflames

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

Pootypie

VeeFlamesNL wrote:

Rexcalibr wrote:

Just yesterday I faced two Link/Toon Link spammers. Staying at the edge of the stage, firing arrows and boomerangs, then grabbing you or striking you when you get close. And in one of the matches, I used Little Mac. I didn't think I'd stand a chance...X(

Lol I decided to do For Glory again (people always come back). My brother and I faced Link and Toon Link spammers, and these guys spam down airs countless times... We decided to be Link and Toon Link with their exact color. Lol it was too funny

Pootypie

veeflames

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

VeeFlamesNL wrote:

Just yesterday I faced two Link/Toon Link spammers. Stood at the edge of the stage, fired the arrows and boomerangs. Then he would grab me or strike me when I get close. And in one of the matches, I used Little Mac. I didn't think I'd stand a chance...X(

Lol I decided to do For Glory again (people always come back). My brother and I faced Link and Toon Link spammers, and these guys spam down airs countless times... We decided to be Link and Toon Link with their exact color. Lol it was too funny

LOL... I can imagine the craziness that occurred in the match... XD

God first.

MsJubilee

TeeJay wrote:

The kind of player who toys with you and then taunts when you try and recover, then easily sends you flying again and taunts some more. I figure they'll beat me anyway but I'll make it as slow and painful for them as possible. But like I said, I've only ever had to do that once.

Hey i do that sometimes!Depends on the player i'm facing,cause i face alot of try hards.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Pootypie

VeeFlamesNL wrote:

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

VeeFlamesNL wrote:

Just yesterday I faced two Link/Toon Link spammers. Stood at the edge of the stage, fired the arrows and boomerangs. Then he would grab me or strike me when I get close. And in one of the matches, I used Little Mac. I didn't think I'd stand a chance...X(

I believe I saved some replays, I can potato record them.

Pootypie

veeflames

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

VeeFlamesNL wrote:

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

VeeFlamesNL wrote:

I believe I saved some replays, I can potato record them.

Please do... LOL XD

God first.

veeflames

Ugh, what's today? Everyone's-match-lag Day? Every single one of my matches online experienced severe lag!

God first.

Undead_terror

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

Was that day when I posted.... the 20th.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

TeeJay

Undead_terror wrote:

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

Still is the 20th in most of the world

Was that day when I posted.... the 20th.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

DefHalan

Grumblevolcano wrote:

Speaking of Mewtwo:

NoA sent a reminder on twitter about the deadline.

I wonder if Mewtwo will get a video, that would be really cool. Or just let us buy the first Pokemon Movie on our Wii U or 3DS lol

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

CrazyOtto

Pac-Man's Final Smash should've been like Mega Man's, with all of the other Pac-Men blasting giant lasers out of their mouths.
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

CrazyOtto

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0465-7453 | Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic