Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 2,161 to 2,180 of 27,917

MrWalkieTalkie

So every month we've gotten 1 character revealed so far since the game's announcement. And for 2 of those reveals, they were revealed on the 12th of their respective month. And you know what comes out October 12th? POKEMON X& Y! So I predict a Pokemon fighter to be revealed alongside the games release.

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

LzWinky

Peach is a troll.

Untitled

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

MegaStoneSmash91

Il-Fortissimo wrote:

All I can say is that I wish they replaced the Mario Cape with the Spin Attack from Mario Galaxy.

The Cape is just fine how it is. If anything they should replace F.L.U.D.D or make it more useful. It was neat to see Mario using it, but it's by far his most pointless move in Brawl. They could easily give him the Mario Tornado back with a bit of a Galaxy twist put on it.

On another note, Peach looks fantastic. I'm also surprised at the amount of comments on her crown attack. She's had that since Melee.

Beep.
That is all.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0896-8068-4007 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-2791-1985 | Nintendo Network ID: MegaStoneSmash91

ZurrrrBlattTron

I think shiek is still in, when brawl was in development sakurai went to the legend of Zelda team and asked for designs of sheik if she would had appeared in twilight princess so I think we might get a new SS sheik :3

Edited on by ZurrrrBlattTron

ZurrrrBlattTron

Twitter:

Captain_Balko

siconlolz wrote:

I think shiek is still in, when brawl was in development sakurai went to the legend of Zelda team and asked for designs of sheik if she would had appeared in twilight princess so I think we might get a new SS sheik :3

That'd be pretty awesome... I think that Shiek is a lot more useful than Zelda anyways.

Captain_Balko

Caryslan

siconlolz wrote:

They could just base Shiek and Zelda on their OOT time designs since OOT 3D is still a pretty recent game. This is pretty much the question for all the characters besides Link. Which version of Zelda and Shiek will be in SSB4, and since Ganondorf was not in Skyward Sword, will be be based on his OOT, Twilight Princess, or Wind Waker Design?

Caryslan

Randomname19

siconlolz wrote:

Skyward Sword's Impa could be the new Sheik

Avatar by AzulieZeiro and BeanMChocolate

shinpichu

Guitardude7 wrote:

Lets be real here; how many characters do you think will be in the final roster? Just for reference here's the track record so far:

Smash Bros (N64): 12

Melee: 25

Brawl: 35

Brawl has 39 characters. Sakurai counts transformations as separate characters.

BRAND NEW Smash 4 Character poll for 2014! Vote Here:
kwiksurveys.com/app/rendersurvey.asp?sid=4xrbu3cl1mwy6oc281132

Fire Emblem Lord popularity poll! Vote here:

3DS Friend Code: 2251-3915-5139 | Nintendo Network ID: shinpichu

Orngeblu

Shiek > SS Impa. 'Nuff said.

Brawl Friend Code: 3395-4738-9505
I also have a 3DS and Wii U.

<3 Smash Bros.

Nintendo Network ID: Orngeblu

mamp

DestinyMan wrote:

I have a question about Mewtwo if he were to return. Considering he'll be getting two new forms in Pokemon X and Y, how would he appear in the new Super Smash Bros. games? Would he have his traditional look and switch over to his Mega Mewtwo X or Y form for a final smash? The X version of Mega Mewtwo is part fighter, which would seem to make him perfect for Smash Bros, but the Y form could also be tapped into somehow. What do you think?

they could probably just do a form switch, maybe it's similar to how Zelda turns into shiek.

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

Mickey

@Caryslan Well I'm thinking that, since most of the characters in SSB4 are basically prettied-up versions of the characters in SSBB, they'll go with Twilight Princess. Though I would love them forever if they used the OoT designs. Especially in HD.

Edited on by Mickey

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

Snagrio

mamp wrote:

DestinyMan wrote:

I have a question about Mewtwo if he were to return. Considering he'll be getting two new forms in Pokemon X and Y, how would he appear in the new Super Smash Bros. games? Would he have his traditional look and switch over to his Mega Mewtwo X or Y form for a final smash? The X version of Mega Mewtwo is part fighter, which would seem to make him perfect for Smash Bros, but the Y form could also be tapped into somehow. What do you think?

they could probably just do a form switch, maybe it's similar to how Zelda turns into shiek.

Eh, considering the Mega forms are more powerful, it'd make more sense if Mewtwo could only access the other form(s) by way of a Final Smash similar to Samus/ZSS. Or more likely it's a temporary transformation with great power like Wario Man and Giga Bowser.

Edited on by Snagrio

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Sleepingmudkip

WingedFish wrote:

mamp wrote:

DestinyMan wrote:

Eh, considering the Mega forms are more powerful, it'd make more sense if Mewtwo could only access the other form(s) by way of a Final Smash similar to Samus/ZSS. Or more likely it's a temporary transformation with great power like Wario Man and Giga Bowser.

I think you have the original mew two and if you have pokemon XY in your NN(hopefully they will added it for wii u and 3ds) you have the respective mewtwo

Playing: Wargroove on Switch and Fire Emblem on GBA

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7674-9891 | Nintendo Network ID: lionel1 | Twitter:

JoyBoy

Il-Fortissimo wrote:

Are there no updates on weekends?

They also need free time you know...

SW-7849-9887-2074

3DS Friend Code: 3754-7789-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: Longforgotten

Snagrio

I had a (awesome) dream last night where Ridley was announced and I was like, "Ha! Take that you doubters!" Quite honestly, I'd be happy about Ridley being playable if only for the simple satisfaction of shoving in the faces of everyone who blatantly said it was impossible (I'm SO sick of the "he's too big" argument).

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

CM30

Dark-Luigi wrote:

Untitled

I have to say... I quite like this character idea. Indeed, Wart as a character would be a great thing in Smash Bros 4 in my opinion, especially with a moveset like this one.

And hey, it'd be a neat old school reference for those of us who don't particularly care for the likes of Bowser Jr or Rosalina or the like.

Try out Gaming Reinvented, my new gaming forum and website!
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4...

Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic