Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 2,141 to 2,160 of 27,917

DawnOverALilly

DestinyMan wrote:

I highly doubt Sakurai would show Final Destination so early. I think it is a Super Mario Galaxy stage. Look at the blue hue of the two pictures.
Untitled
Untitled

I will agree with ya there, and fighting on top of a air plane, didn't we do that before?

Flandre- "I've been in the basement. For about 495 years."
Marisa- "That's sweet, I only get weekends off."
_
Marisa- It's so hot, I'm gonna die here.
Reimu- If you die, I'll feed your corpse to the birds.
Remilia- My, it'd be fine if you'd let me take care of tha...

R_Champ

Yay! Peach! She's been my main since Melee and I was hoping for her reveal soon. And darn...she looks even cuter than she did in Brawl...and that's saying something!

Nintendo & Steam ID: R_Champ

mamp

IDK is it just me or does Peach look a little more anime than usual. I feel like I can't unsee it.

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

DreamyViridi

Untitled
This one caught my attention. It's Peach Up-Smash but now she's using streamers.
M&S Olympic Games inspired?

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Budda

mamp wrote:

IDK is it just me or does Peach look a little more anime than usual. I feel like I can't unsee it.

I was thinking kind of the same as I watched the pictures... ^^
Like: Wow, Peach looks very cartoonish in this game. Almost like Toon Link, if you ask me.

Laugh Hard, Run Fast, Be Kind

Prof3ssorMGW

I think it's cool that Peach is using her crown as an attack, I want to see different moves incorporated into people's movesets.

SUPER SMASH BROS. BRAWL FACEBOOK PAGE: http://www.facebook.com/SSBWIIU3DS
Nintendo Network ID: Prof3ssorMGW

Captain_Toad

OMG. I just can't get over how good this game looks.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Orngeblu

Prof3ssorMGW wrote:

I think it's cool that Peach is using her crown as an attack, I want to see different moves incorporated into people's movesets.

She's always done that? .-. (At least, I know her Forward Air does)

It's not surprising, but it's nice to see peach is back!

Brawl Friend Code: 3395-4738-9505
I also have a 3DS and Wii U.

<3 Smash Bros.

Nintendo Network ID: Orngeblu

Snagrio

Like what @Orngeblu said, Peach has always had that crown attack as her Forward Air.

So by going with the last two reveals, I'm guessing Yoshi will be next so as to finish up the Mario crew, though I suppose there's also Wario. He's also the only one of the original 8 (not including the hidden characters here) who hasn't been officially shown.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Blast

DestinyMan wrote:

Untitled
Dat Bowser face.

This is my favorite screenshot of the U version...so far. That screenshot pretty much sums up Mario and Peach's relationship with Bowser.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

shingi_70

Peach really highlights the game better than most of the other guys announced.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Dark-Luigi

WingedFish wrote:

Like what @Orngeblu said, Peach has always had that crown attack as her Forward Air.

So by going with the last two reveals, I'm guessing Yoshi will be next so as to finish up the Mario crew, though I suppose there's also Wario. He's also the only one of the original 8 (not including the hidden characters here) who hasn't been officially shown.

What about Diddy kong? Was he a Mario character? He might return as well, since we are going through the road with Mario characters.
Also speaking of Princess's, what about Zelda?

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it mysel...

Switch Friend Code: SW-0430-1213-7546 | 3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

Snagrio

Dark-Luigi wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

What about Diddy kong? Was he a Mario character? He might return as well, since we are going through the road with Mario characters.
Also speaking of Princess's, what about Zelda?

Eh, I've never quite considered Diddy a full Mario-related character. Unlike Donkey he isn't in most Party, Kart, and other such spin-off games (though he is present in several), but whatever.

As for Zelda, she's a given. But I am curious if she'll still have the Sheik transformation.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

mamp

BlueBlurIxM wrote:

mamp wrote:

I was thinking kind of the same as I watched the pictures... ^^
Like: Wow, Peach looks very cartoonish in this game. Almost like Toon Link, if you ask me.

I don't thin it's the detail IDK I feel like I see it somewhere around the face area :/ I can't quite put my finger on it.

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

Happy_Mask

Peach looks like a rather scary porcelain doll. .-.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic