Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 21,381 to 21,400 of 27,917

MsJubilee

I still can't believe people take the For Fun mode so seriously,i been messing around with DK.Teabagging nonstop and another guy joins in,it's awesome and the third one attacks both us trying to be a cool guy.And then we both gang up on him for some reason and the forth guy just standing there taunting!Ah the adventures i have in for fun mode.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Resident Evil 4 Remake & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Tsuchinoko

midnafanboy wrote:

I still can't believe people take the For Fun mode so seriously,i been messing around with DK.Teabagging nonstop and another guy joins in,it's awesome and the third one attacks both us trying to be a cool guy.And then we both gang up on him for some reason and the forth guy just standing there taunting!Ah the adventures i have in for fun mode.

Maybe in the future it would be best not to be so open about the whole teabagging thing.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

MsJubilee

Tsuchinoko wrote:

midnafanboy wrote:

Maybe in the future it would be best not to be so open about the whole teabagging thing.

But it's so fun!So yeah if you see a cotton candy colored DK named MLG teabagging for no apparent reason.Say hey!And don't worry i don't do that in for glory,just in for fun.

Edited on by MsJubilee

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

Tsuchinoko

midnafanboy wrote:

Tsuchinoko wrote:

midnafanboy wrote:

But it's so fun!So yeah if you see a cotton candy colored DK named MLG teabagging for no apparent reason.Say hey!And don't worry i don't do that in for glory,just in for fun.

I don't think you understand. I think its inappropriate.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

NintendoFan64

Tsuchinoko wrote:

midnafanboy wrote:

Tsuchinoko wrote:

midnafanboy wrote:

I don't think you understand. I think its inappropriate.

Yeah, it is pretty inappropriate. Besides, this isn't Xbox Live.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Pkmns

Earthbound fans have no sense of humour, I guess

Pkmns

MsJubilee

Pkmns wrote:

It's sad really.And @Tsuchinoko,@NintendoFan64 really?People do way worse things online that's way more inappropriate then what i'm doing.No wonder Nintendo won't put anything new for online,Nintendo fans will get offended by every little thing.

Edited on by MsJubilee

Grumblevolcano

midnafanboy wrote:

Pkmns wrote:

It's sad really.And Tsuchinoko,NintendoFan64 really?People do way worse things online that's way more inappropriate then what i'm doing.No wonder Nintendo won't put anything new for online,Nintendo fans will get offended by every little thing.

I'm personally happy with Nintendo's "anti-voice chat" approach to online games. That said, I do think Splatoon will suffer without voice chat given it's a shooter with an extensive multiplayer.

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

MsJubilee

Grumblevolcano wrote:

midnafanboy wrote:

Pkmns wrote:

It's sad really.And Tsuchinoko,NintendoFan64 really?People do way worse things online that's way more inappropriate then what i'm doing.No wonder Nintendo won't put anything new for online,Nintendo fans will get offended by every little thing.

I'm personally happy with Nintendo's "anti-voice chat" approach to online games. That said, I do think Splatoon will suffer without voice chat given it's a shooter with an extensive multiplayer.

I'm not cause games like Halo 2 has voice chat.Halo 2!It came out on 2004!And it's 2015 and Nintendo can't put a simple feature in a game like this?Come on it's not fair there's a mute button if a guy is being an donkeyhole and you're done.It's just Nintendo not knowing the importance of having all the online features other games have.

Edited on by LzWinky

Grumblevolcano

midnafanboy wrote:

Grumblevolcano wrote:

midnafanboy wrote:

Pkmns wrote:

I'm not cause games like Halo 2 has voice chat.Halo 2!It came out on 2004!And it's 2015 and Nintendo can't put a simple feature in a game like this?Come on it's not fair there's a mute button if a guy is being an donkeyhole and you're done.It's just Nintendo not knowing the importance of having all the online features other games have.

Halo 2 comes into the same category as Splatoon where no voice chat would hurt gameplay, you can also say the same thing about games with online co-op like Xenoblade Chronicles X (I think it has online co-op? I should probably watch the XCX Direct I missed ). One huge problem with implementing things like voice chat is that outside the Gamepad, headsets are not even supported (e.g. Pro controller only has a USB charging port).

Edited on by LzWinky

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Rexcalibr

I agree with Midnafanboy. The lack of voice chat in so many games is disappointing. The option should be there, and if someone doesn't want to hear it, they can simply mute it and turn off their mic. It doesn't have to be in every game but having it would be nice.

Rexcalibr

veeflames

PKNoUsernameHere wrote:

GAIS LOOK, CRESH BENDECUT CONFIRMED!!!!!!!!!11111!!!! DIS EZ LEGIT EYE SWER!!!!!!!!111!!
Untitled

Hm. Quite.

P.S Don't tell me you did that yourself.....

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

Sparx

PKNoUsernameHere wrote:

GAIS LOOK, CRESH BENDECUT CONFIRMED!!!!!!!!!11111!!!! DIS EZ LEGIT EYE SWER!!!!!!!!111!!
Untitled

Awesome!

My avatar is from here

Undead_terror

I figured the reason why this song isn't in either game!....they didn't know if they should put in a F Zero stage or a Mario Kart one!...well I doubt that but it still would of been nice to have this theme in the game even though what I just said could make a good answer.

Also it's too bad some items and assists never came back, I recently remembered about the launcher and Ray MK II (would be good if they came back with other things), I also thought of a neat item, imagine having the ultra hand in the game that extends to grab people to throw in any 4 direction, might be a problem for people if they are trying to get back on the stage.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Rexcalibr

Does anyone know how to do perfect pivoting? I find it near impossible and I don't see how people can effectively use it.

and I'm not new to fighting games. I'm pretty technical in games like Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 and most Capcom fighters but the mechanics of this game are so floaty to me. It seems like a lot of characters are just completely helpless against others. I find Zelda and Peach extremely slow and just unable to defend themselves from faster ones like Fox and Capt Falcon.

Rexcalibr

Blast

Rexcalibr wrote:

Does anyone know how to do perfect pivoting? I find it near impossible and I don't see how people can effectively use it.

and I'm not new to fighting games. I'm pretty technical in games like Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 and most Capcom fighters but the mechanics of this game are so floaty to me. It seems like a lot of characters are just completely helpless against others. I find Zelda and Peach extremely slow and just unable to defend themselves from faster ones like Fox and Capt Falcon.

Use Zelda's teleport over and over to defend yourself. With Peach... It's all about footwork. Pretending to be bad, etc.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Grumblevolcano

Undead_terror wrote:

I figured the reason why this song isn't in either game!....they didn't know if they should put in a F Zero stage or a Mario Kart one!...well I doubt that but it still would of been nice to have this theme in the game even though what I just said could make a good answer.

I think the main reason would be Nintendo trying to forget the N64DD's existence so if they were wanting to put N64 Rainbow Road's F-Zero X music in they'd go with the music present when you don't have the N64DD, namely the same music as Sector Alpha and Sector Beta.

Grumblevolcano

Rexcalibr

Blast wrote:

Rexcalibr wrote:

Use Zelda's teleport over and over to defend yourself. With Peach... It's all about footwork. Pretending to be bad, etc.

Zelda's teleport is a great move but if they block it you'll get punished. Most of her normal attacks lack priority other than her running dash. All of her ariels are bad unless you get lucky and hit the sweet spot of her forward, back, or down air.

Rexcalibr

CapeSmash

Rexcalibr wrote:

Flick the stick to the left, then flick it to the right EXTREMELY fast. Sometimes, I can pull off 5 or more perfect pivots in a row. You just need to practice a lot to do it constantly. Just keep in mind that it's only really useful with certain characters (like Captain Falcon, Fox, Little Mac, and a few more), and you should pretty much only use it to try and space your opponents and throw out an attack.

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic