Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 21,341 to 21,360 of 27,917

TeeJay

Can amiibo fight each other via 3DS local wireless?

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Blast

Man, oh man.... this game is fun. Just pure fun. Its been a while since I played Smash Wii U but I managed to sneak in some game time today. Pit, Peach, and Wario are so much fun to play as.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Tsuchinoko

So I found this on a Gamefaqs thread.

http://i.imgur.com/E79lw4T.png

Top again is Lucas and Wolf.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

Tsuchinoko

Im glad I don't see this that much on this site, but when I looked, and in general, there was tons of comments like "Lucas is the top, but I thought Japan hated Mother 3" or "wow they want K. Rool? But I thought they didnt care about him".

Please everyone, Japan is not a single entity. If you see a single persons comment or some guy with a Japanese penpal said this or that, they don't speak for everybody.

Anyway, so what happened with the Ubisoft thing? Did they forget about making a statement?

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

TeeJay

Tsuchinoko wrote:

Im glad I don't see this that much on this site, but when I looked, and in general, there was tons of comments like "Lucas is the top, but I thought Japan hated Mother 3" or "wow they want K. Rool? But I thought they didnt care about him".

Please everyone, Japan is not a single entity. If you see a single persons comment or some guy with a Japanese penpal said this or that, they don't speak for everybody.

Anyway, so what happened with the Ubisoft thing? Did they forget about making a statement?

Well, the guy revealed who he was and that the whole thing was a ruse to promote his Youtube channel. Assuming the announcement was going to be them officially denying Rayman being in Smash, there would be no reason to anymore.

Edited on by TeeJay

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Jacob717

So... did Ubisoft ever release a statement?

Jacob717

Inkling

Ubisoft responded (finally!).

Not a surprise, really. Still a disappointment though

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

NinjaWaddleDee

Does anyone else feel like Smash 4 is a little... well... disappointing? I return to it every now and then, because the mechanics are the best out of ANY smash game, but something is just... missing. I guess it's the singleplayer that sucks for me. 8 player smash in classic mode is terrible. Special orders are alright I guess. But they don't entertain me for very long. And event mode is over in like an hour or two.

Check out my YouTube channel if you love gaming, and Nintendo (especially Metroid) I think you'll enjoy my videos. :)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCagN36OxIjCGUVMaYFtPgSg

Nintendo Network ID: NinjaWaddleDee

TeeJay

Lol no I'd be using Rosalina, not DK

Also I don't have Smash Wii U

I don't get it

Edited on by TeeJay

Undead_terror

While there is no adventure mode, it's still good that we got Smash run for the 3DS...too bad the Wii U version didn't have it, it had some enemies from run in a shadow form for Master Fortress butt that's meh.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

CapeSmash

It's disappointing and weird how there's no adventure mode, and removing the mini-games in classic mode? Are you kidding me? Mechanically, I think it's the worst in the series. It's just Brawl but even more casual-fied and even more defensive (the blastlines are also messed up). But I do love how the majority of the cast from Brawl got buffed really hard.

What I said about the gameplay isn't saying much at all, and virtually means nothing because I still find it just as fun as all the other Smash games.

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

TuVictus

I think the lack of interesting single player content is what's made me bored, too. I'm sure it's really fun with other people, but I haven't touched it in like a month. Classic is tedious and I've already finished event mode

TuVictus

TeeJay

I still find it incredibly fun. Just as much so as at launch. And I only have the 3DS version! As long as I shake it up a little with different items, no items, various CPUs on teams against me or simply 3 of us beating the crap out of a lvl 9, it's still very fun.

And now that I have access to my amiibo its even MORE fun! I can train them, team up with another amiibo against a team of amiibos or just one amiibo, or simply cackle as I watch my amiibo duke it out on their own. So fun.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic