Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 21,321 to 21,340 of 27,917

Eel

I just visited gamexplain and out of nowhere it turns Rayman will be added as a character. It seems a little... Random.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

IceClimbers

MorphMarron wrote:

I just visited gamexplain and out of nowhere it turns Rayman will be added as a character. It seems a little... Random.

It was a fake leak. A very well done fake too.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

TeeJay

MorphMarron wrote:

Oh! Well then.

The world goes back to normal.

The internet was ablaze over it. You missed all the shenanigans! That must have been a very big rock you hid under

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Blast

I predict.... Yoshi's design from YWW will be a costume in Smash 5 for Yoshi. There'll be a Splatoon stage. XCX stage. Hopefully a Bayonetta stage. Lol why am I doing this? Smash 5 isn't coming for a long time.

Anyway... Pit, Peach, and Wario are my mains!

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Eel

TeeJay wrote:

MorphMarron wrote:

Oh! Well then.

The internet was ablaze over it. You missed all the shenanigans! That must have been a very big rock you hid under

I live (relatively) near the sea, and there was a carnival in a neighbor city and stuff got in the way of the Internet.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Tsuchinoko

MorphMarron wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

MorphMarron wrote:

Oh! Well then.

I live (relatively) near the sea, and there was a carnival in a neighbor city and stuff got in the way of the Internet.

That sounds absolutely wonderful.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

NintendoFan64

Tsuchinoko wrote:

MorphMarron wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

MorphMarron wrote:

Oh! Well then.

That sounds absolutely wonderful.

I wanna go to the carnival .

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Tsuchinoko

You know, Ubisoft said that they are releasing a statement soon, but they were already having that event tomorrow. The statement they make could be as simple as a comment on how they have no big plans for Nintendo consoles and that their strained relationship with Nintendo doesn't allow for something as high profile as Rayman, and low sales for their games on Nintendo consoles only further that.

But who knows? Im not sure how far that rumor went, but it got the character a bit of publicity didnt it?

Joeynator3000

makes attempt to request Omni to do Smashify Xiao Pai, lol

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

NintendoFan64

Undead_terror wrote:

So0o0o0o0o0o0o0o.....wonder if we get that statement today...wonder what it will be.

Well...I guess we'll just have to wait.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Tsuchinoko

Undead_terror wrote:

So0o0o0o0o0o0o0o.....wonder if we get that statement today...wonder what it will be.

I wouldn't get your hopes up too much. They're having the annual financial briefing, thats what their Tuesday statement was referring to. Nintendo had theirs as well and there was no grand announcement. If Ubisoft comments on the leak it could be a fleeting statement on the quality or some quick comment.

Undead_terror

Ah....well none of my hope were given up since I didn't really care, I just saw it was Tuesday and remembered about them having a statement ¯ (ツ)

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Tsuchinoko

Undead_terror wrote:

Ah....well none of my hope were given up since I didn't really care, I just saw it was Tuesday and remembered about them having a statement ¯ (ツ)

Stranger things have happened. Again, we'll see.

Btw I remember your old avatar. What was that from?

Edited on by Tsuchinoko

DanMan82

Sleepingmudkip wrote:

If Rayman was in the roster that would just be a big slap to nintendo face

Who is this Nintendo face you speak of? xD

"If you accept the expectations of others, especially negative ones, then you never will change the outcome."- Michael Jordan
“I am thankful for all of those who said NO to me. Its because of them I’m doing it myself.” – ?????

Supercatboy

Hi guys,

My son has a Marth Amiibo and his friend has just got the game, is it possible for his Amiibo and his friends Amiibo to fight each other online? it does seem quite tricky to sort things like this out, I find the interface confusing let alone him!

Check out my 7 yr old sons youtube channel!
http://youtu.be/doElwBnqId8

LaserdiscGal

Supercatboy wrote:

Hi guys,

My son has a Marth Amiibo and his friend has just got the game, is it possible for his Amiibo and his friends Amiibo to fight each other online? it does seem quite tricky to sort things like this out, I find the interface confusing let alone him!

Nope not possible, they have to be using the same console.

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

DanMan82

Amiibo wrote:

Supercatboy wrote:

Hi guys,

Nope not possible, they have to be using the same console.

What this guy said. Your son needs to bring his amiibo to his friends house or vice versa.

"If you accept the expectations of others, especially negative ones, then you never will change the outcome."- Michael Jordan
“I am thankful for all of those who said NO to me. Its because of them I’m doing it myself.” – ?????

DanMan82

20/20 did a news story on certain amiibo being hard to find:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic