Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 21,221 to 21,240 of 27,917

Moms-Meowth

I've just unlocked a Rayman Trophy looking Amiibo thing In Smash. I thought to myself. Why is he here. Though Nintendo and Ubisoft cut ties. ???

"Quote Samwise7
@Moms-Meowth Lol, so classy and sarcastic. Love it."

Drobotic

I personally think that the Rayman leak is something I'm not sure about,but still think is a possibility.The image used for Rayman in the leak is completely new and unique from other images used for the games,but no gameplay footage has been shown at all.

Currently playing:A little bit of everything :D
Fan of:Adventure Time,The Legend of Korra,The Amazing World of Gumball,Regular Show,Futurama,and gaming on handhelds,consoles,and the PC.

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8187-4581 | Nintendo Network ID: PSICadet

DreamyViridi

I'll go ahead and laugh in a bit, but this goes to show how far fakes can go. That guy's gonna get some massive hate but kudos to him for showing how he did it. I'm watching the video right now.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Inkling

I hate this guy. So much.

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

zoroarkrules25

Grumblevolcano wrote:

Leak confirmed as fake

Something is off here, he shows how but something is sketchy about it. Also no one on the internet knew this program could do this? Also sketchy and finally ubisoft are commenting tuesday but for what? If it's fake why not say so? This puzzle isn't finished yet...

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

Jacob717

Yeah, I still didn't believe it was real, because with the Majora's Mask HD video, it shows that supposed leakers can do anything.

Jacob717

Undead_terror

I was 50 50 on the whole thing, but like what some people said, what if he was trying to cover the leak up?
Untitled
When Duck Hunt was leaked someone tried to make it look fake and maybe this guy knows how to do whatever to make it look, fake, butt I am waiting to see what will happen.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

NintendoFan64

I should be mad, but I'm honestly impressed that he could make a leak that convincing.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

DreamyViridi

@Undead_terror - I dunno about that. This video shows him drawing Rayman Smash-style. The amount of detail and effort he put into this is impressive to say the least. I think he said he's doing a series and he wanted to start it off with a bang (and boy did it ever).

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Undead_terror

Also the fact that Ubisoft isn't telling us up front that he isn't in smash and will give us news Tuesday could also a hint, as said I am gonna wait and see for everything since I'm 50 50, not saying it's true and not gonna dismiss it.

Edited on by Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Inkling

I'm confused. Why would Ubisoft hype up an announcement, just to say 'No'? They must be doing something.

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

DreamyViridi

And then, Ubisoft announces Rayman for Smash anyway. Gods, this stirs up emotions.
I'm not going to expect too much from what Ubisoft has to say on Tuesday.

Mario Maker Levels

Jacob717

Maybe Rayman is in the game, and this fake leak coincidentally happened around when they would announce it. Xander also never technically reconfirmed to Rayman either

Edited on by Jacob717

Jacob717

Undead_terror

And it could be possible for the guy to actually be someone working on the game and just wanted to troll a bunch while doing his job, you never know, just wait and see.

Edited on by Undead_terror

zoroarkrules25

Undead_terror wrote:

I was 50 50 on the whole thing, but like what some people said, what if he was trying to cover the leak up?
Untitled
When Duck Hunt was leaked someone tried to make it look fake and maybe this guy knows how to do whatever to make it look, fake, butt I am waiting to see what will happen.

This is a good point...

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

Grumblevolcano

I think I'll be on the cautious side and still try and beat All Star on hard for as many characters as I possibly can. At least some new news has got to appear about Mewtwo/Tournaments/Miiverse release date very soon as the end of Club Nintendo is rapidly approaching.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Nintendo6400

Thank goodness it's fake. I really didn't want rayman.

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

Jacob717

But then again, Ubisoft said that their "looking into it" which may mean they were also confused by the leak, and probably thought Nintendo put him in the game without asking. Welp, we'll see on Tuesday.

Jacob717

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic